PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So as a newer ABDL in here and in life, I wanted to get the community opinion.

I am not at a place in my life where I dare wearing anything in public that would give away that I am wearing or my lifestyle. I am working on the confidence side and accepting that what others think, to some extent, does not matter but I have a long road to go before I am half as confident flying my AB flag the way some of you awesome people do. But I got to thinking, with Halloween coming up, there is a chance to express some of that side with somewhat minimal chaos.

Not thinking about trick or treating in a diaper and t-shirt, but was considering what it would be like to go out in public in something like a sleeper and for once not conceal the bulk underneath.

Has anyone that is otherwise super private about their little side had any experience using the holiday as that one day where you can be more open?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and medfet878
Last year I went to a Halloween party dressed as a toddler girl. I wore a short sailor dress, ruffled panties and a diaper. My fiancé, went with me dressed as a stereotypical molester / pervert. This was a Sheriff’s Dept party at the Sheriff’s house surrounded by police officers, firemen etc..We actually won the prize for best costumed couple. Free dinner at Texas Roadhouse 😃

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TheaechBomb, PaddedShooterBooty27, Deleted member 64264 and 14 others
Yes, that is a very good idea, should blend in and get a chance to feel confident and free. Never miss an opportunity like that :)

SofiaInPampers said:
Last year I went to a Halloween party dressed as a toddler girl. I wore a short sailor dress, ruffled panties and a diaper. My fiancé, went with me dressed as a stereotypical molester / pervert. This was a Sheriff’s Dept party at the Sheriff’s house surrounded by police officers, firemen etc..We actually won the prize for best costumed couple. Free dinner at Texas Roadhouse 😃

Wow. That sounds pretty audacious! Bravo, and congrats on the free meal :D

Reactions: NewAdultBaby4, Seasonedcitizen, medfet878 and 1 other person
There’s no doubt that Hallowe’en is the perfect excuse to be a bit daring.

If you’re still a bit shy of going out dressed as a baby - and I totally get that - how about something more innocuous?

The first time I went out in a nappy I dressed as White Rabbit, I wore a white leotard with a fluffy bunny tail sewn on the bum, white tights and bunny ears. And I wore a nappy and plastic pants underneath partly because it was difficult to go to the toilet in that outfit, but also because it made my bottom a bit bulkier, which suited the character.

People liked my outfit, and no-one commented on my nappy, but it felt great.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LittleGunSlinger99, Tommy10, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
SofiaInPampers said:
That's awesome 🤣 one year I went as Michael Jackson with a stuffed little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, KittyninjaW and SofiaInPampers
One year I used Halloween as an excuse to cross dress. My x wife and I went as lesbian school girls. I was so excited to go shopping with her and buy female clothes to wear. It was very arousing, I made a pretty good school girl. I was disappointed later that night when my wife told me I had to dress back like a man before we had sex😒 lameo

Last year it was an excuse to dress my girlfriend up like a furry wolf, so hot 🙀

Halloween is the best 😁

• Haha
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Saltedcaramel64, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
There’s no doubt that Hallowe’en is the perfect excuse to be a bit daring.

If you’re still a bit shy of going out dressed as a baby - and I totally get that - how about something more innocuous?

The first time I went out in a nappy I dressed as White Rabbit, I wore a white leotard with a fluffy bunny tail sewn on the bum, white tights and bunny ears. And I wore a nappy and plastic pants underneath partly because it was difficult to go to the toilet in that outfit, but also because it made my bottom a bit bulkier, which suited the character.

People liked my outfit, and no-one commented on my nappy, but it felt great.
Thank you. I was torn by the excitement of possibly being able to show my little side a little bit outside of my comfortable box and the fear of doing just that, so I appreciate the perspective.

I'm thinking about this halloween going out dressed up as a toddler this year!

Reactions: PNW509Little
In Germany (where I grew up from the age of two) it's carneval season every February, especially the week before Ash Wednesday which marks the end of the season and the beginning of lent. There are plenty of parties and parades, and people dress up in all kinds of silly costumes. I often used to think how it seems like a great opportunity for closeted trans people to dress up in public, although it was something I didn't dare to do myself at the time. I've never thought about it before, but I guess that there are plenty of ABDLs who use the celebrations for the same purpose.

Reactions: Tommy10
PooMinara said:
In Germany (where I grew up from the age of two) it's carneval season every February, especially the week before Ash Wednesday which marks the end of the season and the beginning of lent. There are plenty of parties and parades, and people dress up in all kinds of silly costumes. I often used to think how it seems like a great opportunity for closeted trans people to dress up in public, although it was something I didn't dare to do myself at the time. I've never thought about it before, but I guess that there are plenty of ABDLs who use the celebrations for the same purpose.
That sounds really fun. Its tough because I love how in areas like where I live, its becoming easier for people that would have previously been in the closet to express themselves but I also realize that they face many struggles and we are a very long way away from being able to celebrate our ABDL sides in a pride parade. Social progress and acceptance is a nice thing, but I think there are just too many people who don't truly understand our world or just simply find that it doesn't align with their values or beliefs and so its wrong. Hopefully one day you will find the chance to be in Cologne for carnival season and sporting a nice thick diaper!

Reactions: NewLeaf
Most people where I live don't celebrate Halloween, but I just might for the first time ever. There's actually a Halloween themed ageplay event that night, which sounds pretty interesting to me. No need to hide anything, of course. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers and NewLeaf
Albasion said:
Most people where I live don't celebrate Halloween, but I just might for the first time ever. There's actually a Halloween themed ageplay event that night, which sounds pretty interesting to me. No need to hide anything, of course. :)
Thats like the best of both worlds!

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and NewLeaf
PNW509Little said:
Thats like the best of both worlds!

I'm usually not a fan of Halloween, but then again I'm not as strict on certain Christian doctrines as I was a couple of years ago. So I might just give it a whirl.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Seasonedcitizen and PNW509Little
fleckothefennec said:
One year I used Halloween as an excuse to cross dress. My x wife and I went as lesbian school girls. I was so excited to go shopping with her and buy female clothes to wear. It was very arousing, I made a pretty good school girl. I was disappointed later that night when my wife told me I had to dress back like a man before we had sex😒 lameo

Last year it was an excuse to dress my girlfriend up like a furry wolf, so hot 🙀

Halloween is the best 😁
When I was married, we had parties once or twice a month. Since I cross dress, this was the perfect opportunity to get dressed up in front of friends. we went to a uniform store so I could try on dresses. Later I found out that a lot of men go dress shopping for Halloween.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and NewLeaf
After we divorced, I got a black dress, fishnet stockings and witch‘s hat and did my errands. I told people that she got all my money and all I had left were her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleGunSlinger99, usedtoberoo, Ali123 and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
After we divorced, I got a black dress, fishnet stockings and witch‘s hat and did my errands. I told people that she got all my money and all I had left were her clothes.

You are a legend!

PNW509Little said:
That sounds really fun. Its tough because I love how in areas like where I live, its becoming easier for people that would have previously been in the closet to express themselves but I also realize that they face many struggles and we are a very long way away from being able to celebrate our ABDL sides in a pride parade. Social progress and acceptance is a nice thing, but I think there are just too many people who don't truly understand our world or just simply find that it doesn't align with their values or beliefs and so its wrong. Hopefully one day you will find the chance to be in Cologne for carnival season and sporting a nice thick diaper!

I try to avoid crowds, especially when most people are drunk. But I witnessed plenty of events as a child and teenager. Carnival is mostly celebrated in Catholic states, including Bavaria where I used to live with my parents before moving to Hesse, Now that I'm back in the UK I'm just going to up my ABDL game each time Pride comes around 👶

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Years ago I used to go to various Halloween parties, school, church youth group, etc. wearing bib overalls. But I also had an axe sticking out of my head.

Reactions: longallsboy and Seasonedcitizen
Halloween is great! My favorite holiday! I travel across the U.S. at Halloween in order to stay at my gay friends house. He lets me dress as I please. So I leave a whole closet full of dresses and diapers and stuff there. One thing I’ve done for two of the past Halloween’s is dress up as a girl and go to IHOP (U.S. restaurant specializing in breakfast) with him and his friends. Knowing that I should be able to get away with it because it is Halloween time. One time the waitress knew I was crossdressed and just played along with it. Besides my voice gives me away. This year am thinking of going a bit more daring and wearing the attached. Btw, am fully diapered with rhumba panties underneath.

Patricia
F8CE5DC1-9DB6-41A2-B6CC-747DF9402735.png

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie and Seasonedcitizen
Patricia48 said:
Halloween is great! My favorite holiday! I travel across the U.S. at Halloween in order to stay at my gay friends house. He lets me dress as I please. So I leave a whole closet full of dresses and diapers and stuff there. One thing I’ve done for two of the past Halloween’s is dress up as a girl and go to IHOP (U.S. restaurant specializing in breakfast) with him and his friends. Knowing that I should be able to get away with it because it is Halloween time. One time the waitress knew I was crossdressed and just played along with it. Besides my voice gives me away. This year am thinking of going a bit more daring and wearing the attached. Btw, am fully diapered with rhumba panties underneath.

Patricia
View attachment 87112
That would be awesome!

Back