• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction!

lilbearandpup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hello! This is a couples account.
Baby Bear - male, 26
Pup - female - 23

Bear opened up to Pup about having a little/cg - and diaper fetish, kink whatever you wanna call it just under a year ago. And Pup was open minded and loving in response. We are both trying to learn how to introduce the next step of trying things out together in a safe and comfortable way. Pup is amazing, and open to trying most anything, just slowly. So we are here to chat with other couples to learn how others have done it, and help us both feel more comfortable! If anything is to much anyone we talk to talk about, or us to talk about, we want to respect those boundaries and ask you do as well. We love all people without discrimination, and can’t wait to chat with you! It’ll be hard for us to respond quickly immediately but with some time we hope to be able check in daily. Much love from us!

Reactions: Lumos, Rusher, Neroforte and 1 other person
Welcome to the group! Looking forward to chatting with everyone so we can all succeed in our relationships going forward.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!

I am 24/7, U-IC as a result of a car crash 45 years ago. My dear wife knew before I did as I was in and out of surgeries. Back in those days, Hospital sent one home wearing a tube and bag, after dealing with leaking connections etc, she declared it junk. She gathered some of our infant son's diapers and drug store plastic pants and diapered me the following morning and the three of us was out the front door.

We are likely not going to be much help inside the World of AB/DL, but wish the both of you joy and happiness.
Our only recommendation is to assure that the other is receiving far more than you are getting!
Honesty is 99% of a great marriage!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Neroforte
Hi and welcome to you both. Very nice to read that you accepted his ABDL. This can be a great place for support and learning

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back