• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Osiris

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

In my early twenties, I've been a DL (off/on) since I was around 7. It's been a quiet part of my life, something I haven't often discussed. Recently, I found this AB/DL/IC community, and I thought it might be a good place where I could read others experiences and thoughts. I'm here to explore and connect with others who might have similar feelings. Thank you for providing this platform.

Reactions: Deleted member 75362, babybenji and ILuvDiapers
Welcome to the site
this is the best place for all things diapers & more

Reactions: babybenji and Osiris
Welcome

Osiris said:
Hello,

In my early twenties, I've been a DL (off/on) since I was around 7. It's been a quiet part of my life, something I haven't often discussed. Recently, I found this AB/DL/IC community, and I thought it might be a good place where I could read others experiences and thoughts. I'm here to explore and connect with others who might have similar feelings. Thank you for providing this platform.
Hello and welcome

Osiris said:
Hello,

Hi Osiris, Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friendships along the way. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: babybenji
Hi big welcome, 🧸🧸🤗🤗🧸🧸🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hello and welcome, from Canada 👋

Hello and welcome to ADISC!
Very friendly/welcoming community, I'm pretty new too!

Enjoy! 😊

Hi and Welcome

Welcome!!!

Welcome, @Osiris! I got my start around the same age you did. Even in an anonymous setting like this, old secrets are hard to let go of! I hope it helps to talk about this stuff, and that we can be worthy supporters.

Back