• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi folks and friends! my name is ruby!! i'm a 23 year old dl, who wears 24/7 and has for a few years now! i wanted to make an account to talk to more folks in the community, and to get more comfy overall!

outside of diapers i reaaallly love music of pretty much all kinds and i love to game!! i'd always be happy to chat about those topics as well.

overall, i'm just looking for some folks to be friends with and talk diapers and life!! feel free to say hi :)

Reactions: IcyBlue, Edgewater and Lumos
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater and rubysogbutt
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome 🙂

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC! A wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: rubysogbutt
rubysogbutt said:
hi folks and friends! my name is ruby!! i'm a 23 year old dl, who wears 24/7 and has for a few years now! i wanted to make an account to talk to more folks in the community, and to get more comfy overall!

outside of diapers i reaaallly love music of pretty much all kinds and i love to game!! i'd always be happy to chat about those topics as well.

overall, i'm just looking for some folks to be friends with and talk diapers and life!! feel free to say hi :)
Hello and welcome here

Welcome

Welcome Ruby to the adisc forum.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of great ppl here that would be happy to chat about these interests or answer any questions you might have and to chat about everything else too. :)

Hope you like this community as much as I have!

Welcome to adisc, hopefully you find answers to the questions you may have and learn some fun new things about your interests. 😸

Gooood Mornin an welcum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back