• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction - New ABDL in Cornwall, UK

daddy13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I am new to the world of AB/DL and would really like to speak to people to learn more about the lifestyle, perhaps find some friends who live in my area and hopefully one day a relationship with a likeminded person (preferably around my age). I am in my mid 20s, gay, hairy, intelligent, and always up for a laugh! Generally quite a submissive person, and open-minded to most things.
I live in Cornwall in the UK, and am not sure what is the best way to find people so hoping there are some fellow Cornish people on here hehe!
I am very new to this, only started wearing diapers occasionally about 3 months ago, but really enjoy it and would love to make it a more regular part of my life, would love some advice on finding my feet as a little.
Outside of this, I love music, film, going on adventures, playing games, and generally hanging out and being silly! Oh and love cuddles, especially in this cold weather, so would love to pad up and spoon with someone 😍
Not sure what else to say here, but am very chatty and non-judgmental so am always open to speaking to anyone and everyone! Thank you for reading ❤️

Reactions: KrankyPants
Hello and welcome from the North West!

Welcome to Adisc.
Nice to hear from a fellow padded Brit' who's not from oop North!!!!!!!!!!! No offence to them but that is where the biggest (no pun intended) number of ABDLs and Littles is vis a vis Britain.
Clocked you call nappies 'diapers', would be nice to know why.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Reactions: daddy13
Welcome to ADISC aaza13 from the land down under.
Don't worry about the terminology used here on this USA web site. I nearly always type 'diapers' to fit in and try not to offend. BUT I always think 'nappies' because that was the only name I knew them by, when growing up.
On ADISC these days it seems to me that label nappies pops up about 15% of the time (or more) instead of diapers, as our community here slowly become more accustomed to the British appellations, (I even saw dummy instead of pacifier the other day, but that is rare). Just take it easy.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
Enjoy.

Reactions: daddy13
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Nice to hear from a fellow padded Brit' who's not from oop North!!!!!!!!!!! No offence to them but that is where the biggest (no pun intended) number of ABDLs and Littles is vis a vis Britain.
-
WE
PP (and more)
What’s it to you what they call them sick of you micro ruling

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
loveducks said:
What’s it to you what they call them sick of you micro ruling
Erm I really wasn't having a go, promise. Any ABDL lifestyler can call incontinence products whatever they like ...and I'm allowed to enquire ... enquire (!!) why.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Last edited:
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Erm I really wasn't having a go, promise. Any ABDL lifestyler can call incontinence products whatever they like ...and I'm allowed to enquire ... enquire (!!) why.
-
WE
PP (and more)
What difference to you does it make

loveducks said:
What difference to you does it make
None
...seeing as you're pressing me for an answer.

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Welcome to Adisc.
-
WE
PP (and more)
Hehe thank you!! I definitely does feel like I’m a rarity down here in old Cornwall that’s for sure 😂
And thanks for the question, sorry it seems to have received a negative response… I genuinely call them diapers only because I just prefer the sound of the word haha! Like, I just prefer how the word diaper sounds compared to nappy, especially when paired with other words (like “diaper boy” or “dirty diaper” etc)! It also seems to be the word that appears most often in online content and stuff (likely as most of it is American so). Thanks for asking though, good luck with all your future nappy/diaper adventures hehe! x

Nice to hear of someone else in Cornwall! I'm certainly not up for spooning (I have a very loving partner), but if you want to grab a drink and talk about life then I'm down.

Back