GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Greetings peoples! I'm finishing a case of Inspire+, so that's about 45 days of testing. These diapers boast 11,000ml capacity which is pretty rootin tootin. They last 12 hours without problems no matter how much I drank before bed. When considering night use is the least favorable condition to expect good performance, they did not disappoint. I had one tiny damp spot while sitting on the edge of the bed trying to wake up one morning. My routine is to diaper right before bed and change when I wake up. With these diapers I started diapering a couple hours before bed and changing after I made and ate breakfast. It's a comforting feeling to diaper and change when I want to and not when I have to. I love these diapers, even though they're pushing $3 each. For me I have never been this protected at night with no leaks. I will be 99.9% confident while sleeping in hotels or with friends using this diaper. In the past to reach this level of protection I had to use stuffers and doublers, and even then had no assurances I would not leak. I guess that makes this diaper not as expensive as 2.75, all things considered. I'd love to hear from other members on this diaper or others at this level.

Reactions: flybaby, AndyPandy, Jorelaxed and 4 others
I have not tried Inspire+, but your experience has created an interest.

You will likely get some push back from those on a budget that it is an expense premium diaper. I wear NS MEGAMAX diaper with NS Trifecta Plastic Pants and have experienced such push back. My push back to those folks is simple; I dislike waking with leaks and vastly prefer a dry bed. As a result Premium diapers are worth that pease of mind.

Thank you for your excellent report on Inspire+ diapers!

Reactions: flybaby, Dry247 and Deleted member 76595
Oh I love mega inspire Plus. With rearz overnight booster they are so thirsty. A perfect night time diaper. I have worn for daytime. You start with a waddle and as they swell,well let's just say it's hard to walk.

I agree 100%. These things are awesome. I now wear one to bed as I have done with many others but these never leak so I just leave it on in the morning and wear it all day and still no leaks. Now that is hard to beat. Also love the big fat and bulky feel the next day. I love them.

Reactions: flybaby, Edgewater and Tigondegra
Mega inspire+ have been my night time go to for the past 4 cases. They are far superior to mega max, that started leaking on me. Add a booster to these, and I can have a 10 pound diaper in the morning.

Reactions: Edgewater
I haven't tried the mega Inspire+, but've tried the mega Safaris with the same 11,000ml capacity. I bought a pack right when I saw the announcement here on adisc, and absolutely loved them. I still have 1 left from the pack, and really don't want to see it go, but I have to wear it real soon, or it'll get mad and jealous of all the other diapers getting worn 1st.

GoodboyN said:
Greetings peoples! I'm finishing a case of Inspire+, so that's about 45 days of testing. These diapers boast 11,000ml capacity which is pretty rootin tootin. They last 12 hours without problems no matter how much I drank before bed. When considering night use is the least favorable condition to expect good performance, they did not disappoint. I had one tiny damp spot while sitting on the edge of the bed trying to wake up one morning. My routine is to diaper right before bed and change when I wake up. With these diapers I started diapering a couple hours before bed and changing after I made and ate breakfast. It's a comforting feeling to diaper and change when I want to and not when I have to. I love these diapers, even though they're pushing $3 each. For me I have never been this protected at night with no leaks. I will be 99.9% confident while sleeping in hotels or with friends using this diaper. In the past to reach this level of protection I had to use stuffers and doublers, and even then had no assurances I would not leak. I guess that makes this diaper not as expensive as 2.75, all things considered. I'd love to hear from other members on this diaper or others at this level.
Gonna try them out!, are they just the inspire+?

I to will try them out but how is the fit. I usually wear XL, size 48 waist.

BLtheDL said:
Mega inspire+ have been my night time go to for the past 4 cases. They are far superior to mega max, that started leaking on me. Add a booster to these, and I can have a 10 pound diaper in the morning.
To me the top sheet does not wick away as good others and I feel wet long before the diaper is full. The last time I I used a case I got a pretty bad rash. Pi
free shipping I needed. I made it very clear I purchase north of 3600 with Ns and just I just wanted few guarantees the]at they would take care of me.. I have not ever used their product since,

• Sad
Guys used to wear garters to prevent that from happening!

• Haha
Back