SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone. It's been over a month since I've last been on here and honestly not a lot as happened since then. The main reason for my absence was because I got kind of burned out being on here every single day, and I wanted to break out of that habit hence why I've been gone for the past month.

To be frank, I've missed being on here and interacting with all the wonderful babies I've gotten to know in such a short amount of time. It's really nice to be apart of a community who shares common interests which includes ABDL. While I still deal with the shame and guilt of trying to commit to this lifestyle, being on here really feels warm and soft like home and I wouldn't take it back for anything.

Going forward, I'm still going to continue to be on here but if I don't really have anything to post, I'll mostly likely be off the site aside from the occasional chat or reading ABDL stories. In 2024, I really want to do more things aside from usual antics like finally going back to college and starting to finally get a job. ABDL is always going to be apart of me, and improving other aspects of my life will hopefully enjoy it a lot more than I'm used to.

These are some stuff I've gotten over the past month or so as well as a recent photo of my diapee butt. 🤭🙈 I'm very glad to be back, and thank you all for being very patient with me. Let's enjoy the last few days of 2023 hopefully. 🥰🥰💖💖

20231216_195343.jpg1000006678.jpg20231214_212803.jpg20231209_162032.jpg20231209_204116.jpg

Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail, Kirisin and 4 others
Welcome back. All things in moderation! I definitely have used this site as an outlet for binging as I have opened myself up to my ABDL side in the past 6 months. The content here can admittedly get a bit repetitive, and I can find myself refreshing the page to little avail when it might be more productive for me to just do something else. Best of luck finding that balance in 2024!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail, SissyPwincessAndrea and 2 others
welcome back!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and SissyPwincessAndrea
Nice to see you back, princess 🤗. I also had some time off this site after a bit of a negative experience (not on ADISC), so I am glad to be back, too 🥰.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail and SissyPwincessAndrea
Nice to have you back!

• Love
Okay everyone back to your stations! Princess on deck! Look lively!

😅😵‍💫

How many notification did you have? Every year when I travel up north I typically don’t get internet and when I turn my phone back on at the airport on my way back, my phone goes off like 100 times notification after notification after notification! It’s always one of my favorite times of the year.

Have a good read, and feel free to make a few more threads along the way. ✌✌️

• Love
  • Thinking
theancientmariner said:
Okay everyone back to your stations! Princess on deck! Look lively!

😅😵‍💫

How many notification did you have? Every year when I travel up north I typically don’t get internet and when I turn my phone back on at the airport on my way back, my phone goes off like 100 times notification after notification after notification! It’s always one of my favorite times of the year.

Have a good read, and feel free to make a few more threads along the way. ✌✌️
Thank you, and If I recall it was 20+ notifications lol. I'm not complaining since this site is always lovely to be on. 🥰 🥰 🤗 🤗

sissyprincess2390 said:
Thank you, and If I recall it was 20+ notifications lol. I'm not complaining since this site is always lovely to be on. 🥰 🥰 🤗 🤗
It sure is! It’s perfect for when I’m waiting for freight or waiting for a route. Even better for my days off because that’s when I really get on here and type away.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and KBoy
Back