If age regression really existed...?

I dont so much want to regress back to a baby or toddler but would actually love to go regress back to like ages 12 to maybe 14 . Not quite a full blown teenager but still be fairly young but old enough to have some independence. Id love to be back at summer camp years where I was starting to really like girls and have those first crushes. They would likewise have those crushes....Can never go back there again but the memories will be there.

Last edited:
I would want the ability to change back whenever, but I think I would regress into a 7 year old. I'd be small enough for some diapers, but also some super cute pull-ups and goodnites. Also, kids clothes would be pretty sweet too.

Being a diaper lover my whole life, I would regress to that of a 6 year old maximum, sometimes like a 6-12 month baby enjoying a wet and messy diaper in a nursery

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Megab
I would love to go back to when I was 8-16 the days when I was still in night nappies. I was not humiliated, but loved and felt "Looked after" .Also this was the time when my older sister was dressmaking for others and often used me as a model! I have fond memories of those days.

I am 10 years old, but my body has been around for 28 years now, being stuck in this form is extremely emotionally painful and disturbing and makes me very suicidal but Im to afraid die and end my suffering😔, I would give anything and do anything to be back in MY body/form, real physical age regression would also be an amazing therapy for emotional and mental issue for any person, and it would also greatly benefit anyone who needed to under go physical therapies that target injuries, illnesses and genetic disorders, physical age regression would give transgender therapies transition a much greater effect, extreamly disturbed criminals could be regressed to the critically important neurological developmental ages required to correct their behaviours. The list goes on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: longallsboy and BobbiSueEllen
Permanent? Like 8-12, I'd have think about it.

If I had to grow up again? 4-6 so I have the most time.

Keep memories so I can appreciate it, keep my job and money, etc.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If it were permanent—no.

Temporarily—sure. Somewhere between 1 and 3.

I think I’d have to have my current memories, just because otherwise… there’s no ‘me’ there. It’s just another baby in the world. I want to experience being a baby.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
Permanent? Like 8-12, I'd have think about it.

If I had to grow up again? 4-6 so I have the most time.

Keep memories so I can appreciate it, keep my job and money, etc.
I mean I have to think about what age for permanent. I wouldn't miss the chance to be a kid again.

Reactions: longallsboy and BobbiSueEllen
Ill take 18 mos. any day, your big enough to get around crawl and walk and play with toys. You can interact. And the best of all you are at that incredibly cute age where all girls and women want to do his hold and snuggle you. Finally, at 18 mos. no one is trying to take your blankie away or potty train you, you get a pass on everything! It is the sweet spot of being a baby!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, howiebabe, CodyBaby and 1 other person
I would probably choose 8 years make it permanent and keep my memory, You can goof off alot more at that age without getting funny looks, you have basically no responsibility's and you're just old enough to not need constant supervision.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
TooYoungForThisLife said:
I am 10 years old, but my body has been around for 28 years now, being stuck in this form is extremely emotionally painful and disturbing and makes me very suicidal but Im to afraid die and end my suffering😔, I would give anything and do anything to be back in MY body/form, real physical age regression would also be an amazing therapy for emotional and mental issue for any person, and it would also greatly benefit anyone who needed to under go physical therapies that target injuries, illnesses and genetic disorders, physical age regression would give transgender therapies transition a much greater effect, extreamly disturbed criminals could be regressed to the critically important neurological developmental ages required to correct their behaviours. The list goes on.
This is so relatable... I feel like a permanent 9 yo who also sometimes regresses to a toddler-version of myself. There's multiple things going on for me, caused by trauma, but persistent issues with my (adult) body image is a very big one. There's actually a community on Reddit called r/nevergrewup. If you're on Reddit I'd definitely recommend checking us out.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
I would love to permanently go back to when I was 2. With no memories of my adult life, just up until that point. Just to be little again and have that playful energy. Being a sweet and innocent toddler would be the bestest thing ever.

Just out of curiosity how would this work legally? would you still be considered a legal adult and be allowed to drive and other things like that or would your legal age be changed as well?

• Thinking
Reactions: ShyBoo81
It would be a wonderful thing, for me, if I could go back in age, but at my choosing. Like when, how old, probably 3-4, for how long I wanted, and retain my present knowledge. It would be a good thing, if you could go to different ages, as you wish too. It would be great fun, to be able to wear whatever small outfits I choose, especially diapers! I think of all the wonderful clothes I could buy, (as adult me), then go back and actually wear them. And, I could go outside and play with my toys, but no one would think it strange. I don’t think, I’d want to be stuck back small. But to be able to retreat back at will, would be wonderful! A partner, would be a bonus as well.

Reactions: BryanGoodnite
littlemoosey said:
Hey Boomer, your post is almost what I would have written. Regarding cloth out and about. I can get away with contours and a onesie. I wear a pair of shorts or jeans that are 1 size up... but as you know a contour is a stripped down diaper and not as much capacity. But you are right, a regular daytime or night time cloth diaper, I could never get away with that. There would be way too much bulk and I would be nothing but self-conscious about that.
Why your a baby they don't care what they have on nobody does either lol

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey
DLjoey974 said:
Just out of curiosity how would this work legally? would you still be considered a legal adult and be allowed to drive and other things like that or would your legal age be changed as well?
If you could be little and still be allowed to drive, its a win win for sure lol

ShyBoo81 said:
If you could be little and still be allowed to drive, its a win win for sure lol
Yes you can drive the little tikes yellow car all you want.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Luvshugs, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 1 other person
I'll take a real MarioKart thanks. 6.2L with a blower.

I want to be a 4-12 kid again so bad. It's unbearably soul crushing. 🥹 All I can do is be there for the kids in my life to make their childhood special and unforgettable. So little time, it's not fair. 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: LiddieBear and ShyBoo81
I want to be a 4 year old forever, as long as I had a loving caregiver of some sort and get to play with other permakids and go on adventures, and go to preschool

Reactions: Cassiebear84
I would want to be just under 2 years old again. Everything was so simple then, and I felt so safe and protected from really mean people then

Reactions: Cassiebear84
Back