If age regression really existed...?

ShyBoo81 said:
If you could be little and still be allowed to drive, its a win win for sure lol
Power Wheels! I really hated that I was "too big" for them when I was 7 years old. I wanted one to drive so badly.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
My comments probably doesn't matter but as we get older are body's start to shrink this is why are body starts to rinkle up yes are hair mite not stop growing but like mine it fell out and parts start to have more problems like losing body functions like I can pee for 1 15 minutes and when I get up to walk away from the toilet I wet my pants so I wear diapers but that's not all the medicine I was on for asmah makes me have Diarrhea so yet a nother reason why I wear them but yes I also find it more relaxing when I laying down while dealing with my panic attacks then sitting up right and breathing slowly every thoe I still do but as you get older your body starts to change and things your normally doing on a day to day thing starts to become less doing because your out of shape or you panic from things that your normally use to

Back