If age regression really existed...?

Piercy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wanna find a girl to build a home with and play house :(, in arizona preferably but im open, maybe build a family with

Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I fantasize about going back in time and reliving my early childhood all the time. I'd want to keep my memories so I could better manipulate and enjoy the experience of being a little kid, instead of taking it for granted like I did when I was that age. I'd want to go back to about two years old and continue to grow up from there.

Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Around 18 months, permanently, and I'd choose to lose my memories. Maybe this time they'd diagnose me with autism as a kid and get me help instead of just drugging me up with Ritalin.
This. This is a massive reason why I want to go back and relive my childhood, to make sure I was diagnosed with autism and got help as a kid, instead of having to wait until I was an adult.

Piercy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This. This is a massive reason why I want to go back and relive my childhood, to make sure I was diagnosed with autism and got help as a kid, instead of having to wait until I was an adult.
How about an eidetic math brain nothing can make me 4 forget , my day off, I used to make a killing off online poker

DiaperWolf69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Assuming I could go back and forth, and choose the age, I would go between 2 and 8, keep my memories, but also have the passion for fun and the playfulness and innocence associated with the age, and if I could go back as a girl instead of boy every now and again, that would be great too. Spend the day working, earning money, and using it to buy cute outfits, toys, nappies, etc. then live as a little girl (or boy with girly things) in the weekends.

Piercy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Where are u from, how old are
Assuming I could go back and forth, and choose the age, I would go between 2 and 8, keep my memories, but also have the passion for fun and the playfulness and innocence associated with the age, and if I could go back as a girl instead of boy every now and again, that would be great too. Spend the day working, earning money, and using it to buy cute outfits, toys, nappies, etc. then live as a little girl (or boy with girly things) in the weekends.
Yea or nights , and weekends being split days off

Attachments

• 20210222_115337.jpg
    20210222_115337.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 4