I would love to do this

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I started making custom Xbox controllers for series S and series x. I brought about 3 used controllers cheaply because the store thought they were Xbox one controllers but they where Xbox series X controllers, I then customised them, I’ve got one with a beaut crow, another with a beautiful wolf design and one that is a pink alien design. I needed something to do to keep my sane, I don’t like eBay very much because I’ve been scammed on there but I wish there was another way to sell them. I got cases for them in the sales to keep them nice and it’s something I enjoy doing. PlayStation controllers are a bit too difficult To do because they need a full disassembly and there are way more parts on them.

I’m doing a bit better today, and I found a game called snoopy pop that I’m playing on my phone that helps, I love snoopy and snoopy makes me happy, when I was a child I went to knotsberry farm to see snoopy and I gave him a big hug 🤗 and I love scooby doo also. I can’t play games like gta or red dead online anymore as I find them too triggering as I get harassed a lot on those games. As I’ve gotten older I need things my childhood more than ever, be it cartoons or snoopy those where happy times and the best times of my life and then you grow up and life’s goes cold, you have responsibilities, adult stuff and suddenly life’s so serious.

Back