I started a Youtube Channel!

Aby said:
Yeah, I experimented with spanking in the past, but it really needs to be done by a proper caregiver, someone that understands just what littles are looking for. The last time someone spanked me I was a wimp and had it stop quickly, but the person didn't really have experience in spanking. I have spanked others, and upset someone once for being to hard or realistic, so I know its easy to make mistakes and this is such a sensitive area, I don't want a magical safe word that I can scream out when I start to wuss out, I want it to be beyond my power and to be helpless. It just needs a very clear communication and contract between two people that genuinely care for each other. I think a babysitter can probably spank as long as they really care about the little, and its not just some way to get off by torturing someone, though I do understand it can be erotic to spank someone.

I also want to be hugged or comforted after the spanking, the old "This hurt me more than it hurt you" line that parents sometimes give after discipline. But yeah, its like you said, I want the catharsis of a spanking, I want to cry, and have someone comfort me, or maybe just pass out in a nap after being diapered by someone that cares about me. I also want discipline in my life, I want the threat of a spanking sometimes more than anything, I would probably prefer different stages of discipline, like standing in the corner, before it escalated to a bare bottom spanking.

It's something I will hopefully get to investigate further in the future.

There is an ABDL interest story called Littleland which I think you'll enjoy, only the first two parts are finished atm, but it's very good. The author even reads the story aloud on YouTube, which is great to listen to, sometimes she even puts costumes on too. It's available in multiple small parts or a smaller number of longer length clips.

This playlist includes the shorter length episodes and the longer length collections of episodes which is the format I prefer.

To see the playlist view it in YouTube if you click play here only the first episode in the playlist might play.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperperv and Aby
Wow, great first chapter, she does a great job reading too, has a good voice for it.

• Love
Reactions: diaperperv and camille
Aby said:
Wow, great first chapter, she does a great job reading too, has a good voice for it.
Yeah I love it, there is around 14 chapters up on YouTube now and part one (chapters 1 to 8 IIRC) is available as an ebook on Amazon. I love the different characters she can get into to show the different people she's speaking for.

Reactions: diaperperv
This week, Matt & I pick the "best" diaper for different situations!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, camille and Aby
Tykables is my favorite lately specially the lil Rawrs and Puppers, the nurse at my urologist office said my Lil Rawrs diaper was cute and wanted to know all about it, amazingly the nurse had never heard of cute adult diapers, she said it made her day.

Another great video, maybe do a light balance on the camera off of the diapers, they are kinda hard to see too much light coming off of them. I use to do lots of live events and stuff, the camera man usually did a white balance off of a sheet in the light before filming. I am more of an audio guy but I have been teaching myself video and video editing.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Bi or gay & AB/DL? here's a lil 101 guide that Matt made for you!

another great video posted.

mommymissy said:
Hi everyone! I started a youtube channel since I realized not everyone can follow my private instagram
and I wanted my videos to be more accessible to everyone in the community. Some is educational, some vids are personal and some will be reviews.

Here's my long review of Capcon 2020:
What's your advice for men on how to find a woman who likes men who like to wear diapers

littledub1955 said:
What's your advice for men on how to find a woman who likes men who like to wear diapers
Be visible on sites like this, show people you are interesting beyond diapers. Don't look, just be an awesome person that everyone would like to know or at least chat with. When I stopped looking I had people practically knocking on my door. I found someone who is amazing, a great friend. If our relationship goes further, than awesome, it it doesn't, well I made a great friend.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and littledub1955
Aby said:
Be visible on sites like this, show people you are interesting beyond diapers. Don't look, just be an awesome person that everyone would like to know or at least chat with. When I stopped looking I had people practically knocking on my door. I found someone who is amazing, a great friend. If our relationship goes further, than awesome, it it doesn't, well I made a great friend.
Thank you. I'm a super shy person but I'll give it a try. It's just a matter of coming up with enough courage to make an attempt at actually doing it. Given enough thoughts about it though I believe that I can.

littledub1955 said:
Thank you. I'm a super shy person but I'll give it a try. It's just a matter of coming up with enough courage to make an attempt at actually doing it. Given enough thoughts about it though I believe that I can.
I think you are doing just fine in this discussion, keep posting and commenting and make friends, be the person you would want to be your friend.

littledub1955 said:
I think the general populace of women don't know about diaper fetish or abdl at all... just like the general populace of humans. How would they know unless they know someone in it, they see it somewhere or are intimately exposed to it? so there's not just a bunch of random women who are like "ohhhh I love guys in diapers" out of nowhere unless they have similar interests or have a diaper fetish.
My advice, find a open minded girl who's super into you & share your passion! This has worked.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Aby
So you're thinking about becoming a PRO-nursery/mommy/babysitter?? You might think it's easy money (it's not) to set up a nursery in your spare room & start raking it in (still, not easy money at all)... BUT... Here's my 5 warnings & things you should know before you start! There are some horror stories in there! I WISH someone would've told me these things before I started..

mommymissy said:
I think the general populace of women don't know about diaper fetish or abdl at all... just like the general populace of humans. How would they know unless they know someone in it, they see it somewhere or are intimately exposed to it? so there's not just a bunch of random women who are like "ohhhh I love guys in diapers" out of nowhere unless they have similar interests or have a diaper fetish.
My advice, find a open minded girl who's super into you & share your passion! This has worked.
i'm in that type of relationship with my gf and she's ok and wants to do the diaper stuff.

How to be a PRO-AB/DL babysitter/mommy! Thinking about starting your own nursery/ mommy services? I give all the advice & tips I've learned over the years plus... what traits make a good mommy? Enjoy all my youtube vids at www.youtube.com/diaperperv

Reactions: Aby and DL0202
So glad I found your channel! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: diaperperv and ThePaddedTurtle
mommymissy said:

Tour of Changing Times diaper co in Las Vegas Nevada, and abdl and adult diaper store
That store is one of my favorite!!!

diapersex.jpg
Yay! My 52nd full video on youtube marking my 1 year anni of making random personal videos for fun. If you don't know, I've been making fetish videos for years (ie. ineed2pee, ineedamommy & more) but never personal videos that wasn't "work." If you have opinions & ideas, want to share knowledge & add to the community... JUST DO IT! Grab your phone, camera, whatever & create!

Watch it at https://youtu.be/VPAXP6LpMUA

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Aby and DL0202
Great, keep working. all will be fine.

Last edited:
Back