I started a Youtube Channel!

We play a blindfolded Guess the Diaper game and it's really hard!!! I thought it'd be easy and I'd be soooo good... nope!
I'd also like to play this game while others are wearing the diapers, hehehe.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I've made all these mistakes at different cons & more! 5 mistakes ppl make at ABDL conventions

straitjackets and diapers are such a hot combo!

what's your top abdl fantasy?? Let's organize your thoughts into words so that one day, you can share it with your partner!

Reactions: RubberJin and Jbo
Hi mommy missy, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you here and out in Chicago for that matter🙂. Hope all is well with you!

Reactions: Lyokodl and diaperperv
diaperperv said:
and how I got into ABDL.... I love hearing other ppls origin stories so here's mine, from a non-diaper wearers POV

I think it's great you putting ABDL folks in a better light and wanted to say thank you. I am incontinent from a medical condition but have loved wearing and wetting diapers my entire life. There was a time when I was young I was embarrassed but now I'm proud of what I do and don't care who knows. I absolutely love wearing diapers and peeing in them.

Reactions: RubberJin
Have you worked with people with cerebral palsy? I've been watching your video's too

Since I have recently seen some of your videos which I really like, I was somehow always hoping to get the chance to say hi to you, because you seem like such a wonderful person with a great character and personality. In addition to that, you are 100% genuine and are one of the few women who are genuinely attracted to diaperwearers. So basically you are like a jackpot, and I am very happy for you and your hubby that you have found each other.
I wasn't aware of the fact you are on ADISC, and now I have just ran into your posts and am so super happy to be able to say hi! :)

Oh, and I am also glad that you recently discovered that now you can be happy "with only one diaper guy"! ;) In another video you were saying "now I am so old" which I can kinda identify myself with too. Even if I had the chance to somehow live my preferences and kinks out with former very opendminded partners, I never was so lucky to run into a woman like you who really and genuinely shares the attraction for diapers. Like, my exes would participate and tolerate, and tried to do me favors the best as they could, which makes me consider myself as incredibly lucky already. Unfortunately those relationships are history due to other reasons now. And hey, among us DLs or ABDLs, who doesn't dream of finding a true diaperperv woman:)

It is so very refreshing to see and hear you talk about all those topics on camera, I couldn't stop smiling. Feels really good to know that women like you do exist. It boosted my hopes back up, you have no idea. You guys are really the kind of people which any ABDL would love to have as their besties. I wish you and your hubby all the very best! From my deepest heart.

And if ever you guys feel like chatting or exchanging whichever topics, or even hanging out in a Covid-less future, I'd feel honored. Sorry, I know it must sound weird to hear that from a complete stranger, but I'm just telling you my genuine feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperperv and ThePaddedTurtle
chilledguy said:
Since I have recently seen some of your videos which I really like, I was somehow always hoping to get the chance to say hi to you, because you seem like such a wonderful person with a great character and personality. In addition to that, you are 100% genuine and are one of the few women who are genuinely attracted to diaperwearers. So basically you are like a jackpot, and I am very happy for you and your hubby that you have found each other.
I wasn't aware of the fact you are on ADISC, and now I have just ran into your posts and am so super happy to be able to say hi! :)

Oh, and I am also glad that you recently discovered that now you can be happy "with only one diaper guy"! ;) In another video you were saying "now I am so old" which I can kinda identify myself with too. Even if I had the chance to somehow live my preferences and kinks out with former very opendminded partners, I never was so lucky to run into a woman like you who really and genuinely shares the attraction for diapers. Like, my exes would participate and tolerate, and tried to do me favors the best as they could, which makes me consider myself as incredibly lucky already. Unfortunately those relationships are history due to other reasons now. And hey, among us DLs or ABDLs, who doesn't dream of finding a true diaperperv woman:)

It is so very refreshing to see and hear you talk about all those topics on camera, I couldn't stop smiling. Feels really good to know that women like you do exist. It boosted my hopes back up, you have no idea. You guys are really the kind of people which any ABDL would love to have as their besties. I wish you and your hubby all the very best! From my deepest heart.

And if ever you guys feel like chatting or exchanging whichever topics, or even hanging out in a Covid-less future, I'd feel honored. Sorry, I know it must sound weird to hear that from a complete stranger, but I'm just telling you my genuine feelings.
Hi @chilledguy thanks for the kind words. I'm blessed to be with my hubby but he isn't my "play partner" (I actually have a few of them) Hubby isn't into diapers at all but I have my freedom to have fun. I genuinely am happy with just my "one diaper guy" locally but I don't complain when I get to see other diaper guys I also play with.
I'm glad that my videos make you smile!! and that it boosted your hopes is seriously amazing.... I don't make these videos to inspire, just to spread information and education, so that's amazing!! thank you!!!

Do DL's go to AB/DL events?? I see this asked a lot so let's answer it!! DL's sure do go to events & have a blast too.

Reactions: Lyokodl and tails1234

Meet Miss Mae Ling! We talk about her first reaction to when her partner told her about diapers & discuss how to tell your partner and how do people become open minded? Really good advice in this one.
Mae Ling is on twitter @missmaeling and also www.missmaeling.com

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyChristopher97 and ThePaddedTurtle
Tips for saving $$ at abdl conventions. They don't all apply to all cons to please check their websites for more info.

diaperperv said:
please subscribe to my channel" but all the youtube marketing
Maby a flash card type thing at the start and end of your vid saying pls subscribe then you don't have too say it but people still see it

Attachments

• 360_F_285374579_5c6gyN56RhhCJcoK3pmBTiuXECfRL0dG.jpg
    360_F_285374579_5c6gyN56RhhCJcoK3pmBTiuXECfRL0dG.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: diaperperv
Have I changed since quitting PRO diaper sessions?? Yes I sure have? But how?

Littlelunadips and I discuss the types of DM's we never respond to and what you should try instead to get responses!!

This is by far my FAVORITE video I've made for my youtube channeland I don't know why I waited this long to make it. Switchbacks shows off his new straitjacket for fun while we discuss what happens if your partner comes out to you with having a diaper fetish & how to navigate it from there. it really all boils down to.... communication with them!
This is where I flourish because.... you know... look at my username.
But, we talk about ways to engage with diapers, using diapers as a tool, making it sexy, and I literally forgot what we talk about cuz we filmed it weeks ago...

ABDL interests downloadable checklist: http://www.myvegasnursery.com/list.pdf

Going to your 1st or 14th AB/DL event and anxious?! So totally normal. We talk about ways to deal with nervousness & anxiety https://youtu.be/4aVVrj69XlI

What if, one day, you just woke up and ALL your abdl/diaper desires were gone without any explanation? How would you feel? well, this has happened to me 3.5yrs ago & I learned some valuable life lessons from this weird experience that I wasn’t in control of.

Back