I started a Youtube Channel!

diaperperv

DIAPERPERV
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hi everyone! I started a youtube channel since I realized not everyone can follow my private instagram
and I wanted my videos to be more accessible to everyone in the community. Some is educational, some vids are personal and some will be reviews.

Here's my long review of Capcon 2020:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: PaddedMI, ChrisK, leon and 20 others
and how I got into ABDL.... I love hearing other ppls origin stories so here's mine, from a non-diaper wearers POV

Reactions: Diprs2, Jk95, Gigigoody289 and 10 others
It’s nice to see someone attractive putting themselves out there.
Thanks!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, DiaperVapor and 6 others
I been watching them.

Reactions: diaperperv
babyjoe698 said:
I been watching them.
Yay, thanks!! if you have any ideas for future video topics, let me know!

Reactions: Diprs2, DL0202, Safari and 1 other person
Ever done a video on diapered sissies or just crossdressing adult babies?

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperperv and (deleted member)
Maybe interviews with others ABDL's with Q and A

Reactions: Diprs2, GeorgeG, diaperperv and 1 other person
Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, DL0202 and 5 others
Interesting how you use a... “massager” as a microphone XD

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen

I get asked "What can I expect with a session with you?" so here's the answer!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, mantilla and 1 other person
Is your Mic a Sex Toy?
Well don't hate me now, its nice you made a Youtube Channel,
and its sure a nice thing to inform people, but this "Subscribe if you can" thing
is actually something that drives me into the "not subscribe even if the content is good"
direction, because i don't like when people begging for that.

If your Videos are good people will subscribe.

To the Videos, look like you made some effort, and i get you much respect for showing your face
and in such a "explizit" topic as ABDL Fetish, but to be honest that is sadly not made
for me, because I don't outlive my Fetish this open, no offense its great you can, again
that is realy brave, but i can't just watch that kind of Video without having a feeling of
shame (yes i know i shouldn't , but i am ashamed) so sorry, i can not subscribe to your Channel.

Keep your effort and your heart in your Videos and im sure you find a lot subscribers without needing
to beg for it like a homeless person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, skunk053 and 2 others
GermanDL said:
Is your Mic a Sex Toy?
and its sure a nice thing to inform people, but this "Subscribe if you can" thing
is actually something that drives me into the "not subscribe even if the content is good"

If your Videos are good people will subscribe.

To the Videos, look like you made some effort, and i get you much respect for showing your face
and in such a "explizit" topic as ABDL Fetish, but to be honest that is sadly not made
for me, because I don't outlive my Fetish this open, no offense its great you can, again
that is realy brave, but i can't just watch that kind of Video without having a feeling of
shame (yes i know i shouldn't , but i am ashamed) so sorry, i can not subscribe to your Channel.

Keep your effort and your heart in your Videos and im sure you find a lot subscribers without needing
to beg for it like a homeless person.
The previous comment I made just said that XD

It’s creative.

Although if the wrong person stumbles on this it might be a problem.

GermanDL said:
Is your Mic a Sex Toy?

Thank you for your honest feedback. I actually hate saying "please subscribe to my channel" but all the youtube marketing 101 videos advise to say it in the beginning and end, and I see all the other youtubers doing the same thing, so I was just following their "formula" but I 100% agree with you, I feel like I'm begging & I hate doing it. You're absolutely right though; if ppl like it they will subscribe!! It's been really good so far!

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL

New video today where Donny & I discuss tips on finding an abdl caregiver! I don't know how much is relevant and how much is just banter.

Reactions: little77, Gigigoody289, DL0202 and 1 other person
mommymissy said:
Hi everyone! I started a youtube channel since I realized not everyone can follow my private instagram
and I wanted my videos to be more accessible to everyone in the community. Some is educational, some vids are personal and some will be reviews.

Here's my long review of Capcon 2020:
I just started watching and thankyou so much so cool tohave someone so open represting us thankyou

I'm on video 3, and I've subbed! You guys are awesome, keep up the great content. I love your energy and you seem to have a wonderful personality! c:

LittleSplit said:
I'm on video 3, and I've subbed! You guys are awesome, keep up the great content. I love your energy and you seem to have a wonderful personality! c:
Thank you! If you have any ideas on topics please let me know as I'm not sure what topics to talk about next?? Thanks

Here's a possibly useful video: Cheap ABDL Aliexpress Finds!

Reactions: little77, DL0202, MisterRabbit and 1 other person
Yes this speaks to me. Quality adult edutainment. It doesn't feel cheap and above all it feels relatable. Props.

Reactions: MySecretLife and diaperperv
Here are some topic ideas. Just brainstorming.

ABDL slang and memes. Dips, dipping, popping tabs and other signs of a healthy community. Lifestyle commentary.

ABDLs and vanillas. What are some experiences and lessons you've learned by speaking to vanillas regarding the lifestyle?

Diaper augmented play. How can diapers contribute to other forms of play such as sensation play, WAM play, sensual massage, wax play? Toys that are fun to use with diapers in mind.

Scene negotiation. How you've negotiated with play partners in the past and type of rules people normally incorporate into their negotiations.

Good times. What are some of your favorite memories of experiences within the community?

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperperv, Gigigoody289 and Blathers
Back