Status
Not open for further replies.

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just have to let everyone know, that ABU’s Little Pawz diapers are my all-time favorite diaper!

Most importantly, I love them because they can absorb more liquid before they start leaking than any other diaper I’ve ever tried! The tapes are also rock-solid, and they have never ripped or broken on me even once, and they are actually strong enough to hold a 20-pounds-full diaper firmly in place until I decide it’s timr for a change.

They have a cute, babyish design, yet they are not too over the top for my tastes. Their sizing and fit are perfect for my body type, and I have never had a leak in them except some light dampness near the leg gathers, and then only after hours of punishment. And finally, they SWELL SO MUCH when they fill up - at half capacity I can barely waddle across the room!

I am so grateful that such high-quality, AB-themed, super premium diapers are available to our community these days. I never would have dreamed that I could get real, adult sized baby-themed diapers like this when I first started exploring my ABDL side 10 years ago. I hope anyone who shares my joy for these new AB diapers will join me in continuing to support businesses who serve the ABDL community, like ABU, Bambino, Rearz, and others like them.

Abu are awesome just hope they restock sometime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABU Little Pawz are definitely one of my favorite diapers as well. They are very comfortable and the single tabs make them very quick to put on if you know where to put them.

I can describe them in one word myself, AMAZING! Their super comfortable and worth the wait for restock imo.

FYI they are the same model as the Space and Simple, just with a different shell artwork. So I suggest you try some of those other two and see if you like the looks of one of them better. There's also a small cost difference. (little paws are the most expensive iirc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back