I got CRINKLZ ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
Straight from the [insert appropriate animal]'s mouth: http://www.crinklz.com/crinklz-status-update/.

Thanks for the update kind sir.

"Shape of the diaper will be modified to fit Western builds alittle but better". lol. Nice way of saying Americans are fat. Hope they don't modify them too much. Some of those who are smaller won't be able to wear them.

Very nice video & informative. Sounds like Crinklz are going to be getting even better. I haven't tried them yet, but they are sounding better & better.

Mattew said:
"Shape of the diaper will be modified to fit Western builds alittle but better". lol. Nice way of saying Americans are fat. Hope they don't modify them too much. Some of those who are smaller won't be able to wear them.

My thoughts exactly :c it's hard enough as it is to find AB diapers for the smaller sizes. It doesn't sound like they plan on altering them too much though. Hopefully the new design will be an overall improvement.

For anyone interested, when I contacted my supplier in the UK (ABDL Factory) they seemed to think they would have them back in stock in two months.

Snowfall said:
My thoughts exactly :c it's hard enough as it is to find AB diapers for the smaller sizes. It doesn't sound like they plan on altering them too much though. Hopefully the new design will be an overall improvement.

For anyone interested, when I contacted my supplier in the UK (ABDL Factory) they seemed to think they would have them back in stock in two months.

Cool. Sounds good. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to try them. Have you try tried them? Yeah. There aren't many for smaller people. Most of the small diapers are being phased out. Very sad.

Mattew said:
Cool. Sounds good. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to try them. Have you try tried them? Yeah. There aren't many for smaller people. Most of the small diapers are being phased out. Very sad.

I have been lucky enough to try them :) the only other AB diapers I'd tried until then were Cuddlz and Crinklz are just so, so much better - comfier, a better fit and cuter design (and crinklier and more poofy ^_^) I only have one left in my stash now :c I don't want to use it since it will be my last one for a while.

lol, you tried two that I haven't got to try.

Tried all the Bambino ones (Blanco, Teddy, Bellissimo)
SDK's, Cushies, cloth-like Cushies

Maybe a few others. Brain isn't thinking too well now. But yeah, I really wann try Cuddlz & Crinklz

No they got rid of the frontal tape landing zone. Why can't they keep that on the diapers. I don't know why I am thinking this. But it sounds like a version of the NorthShore Supreme Briefs that are made from France.

I just ordered 2 of these diapers from ebay i will be getting them this week so excited

These diapers should be available at the end of fall. The manufacture just got insurance for the USA and they are running production on them now.

You can get them from www.ComfyCare.net

I just got this diaper yesterday this and bambino Bellissimo are the only 2 diapers I will be buying from now on

Trevor said:
Straight from the [insert appropriate animal]'s mouth: http://www.crinklz.com/crinklz-status-update/.

Video says that they are going for more of a western build, does that mean they are going to try and push it more to the USA? I hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyToddler said:
No they got rid of the frontal tape landing zone. Why can't they keep that on the diapers. I don't know why I am thinking this. But it sounds like a version of the NorthShore Supreme Briefs that are made from France.

I wonder if part of the reason they got rid of it is because people didn't like how it was transparent and the characters overlapped each other.

Tyger said:
Video says that they are going for more of a western build, does that mean they are going to try and push it more to the USA? I hope so.

This sort of summed up my take on it:
mattew said:
"Shape of the diaper will be modified to fit Western builds alittle but better". lol. Nice way of saying Americans are fat.

I believe the market in the US was already pretty good. Probably just needed to tweak things a little to make them appeal more to the demographic. It would be really awesome if they could get a reseller for them in the states so the cost wouldn't be so high.

Hopefully when they get released they won't be as expensive as before :/ I guess you pay a premium for the best experience possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back