I feel like I can't find many boy choices of ABDL clothing.

LittleKero

The most adventurous camper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I keep looking around on diaper sites, Etsy and more and I can't seem to find much in terms of boy clothing when it comes to choice. Do any of you know of any sites or stores?

Reactions: Deleted member 75362 and RecessBoy
I feel like I have the exact opposite problem!:LOL:

Try bigtot, or starryideas.net, or see if baby-pants still has those cute shortalls!

Reactions: JulestheFloof and BobbiSueEllen
I like BigTot, Tykables, and babyish cartoon shirts from Amazon.

Reactions: thedlguy, LiddleBigBoy and BobbiSueEllen
LittleKero said:
I keep looking around on diaper sites, Etsy and more and I can't seem to find much in terms of boy clothing when it comes to choice. Do any of you know of any sites or stores?
You should ask my Daddy, he will know. I have four closets full of adult baby boy clothes

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It depends on if you want little boy outfits or more babyish outfits. Rearz has lots of onesies in boy/unisex designs like Dinosaurs, Safari, and Alpaca. They also have footed pajamas in the same prints if you don't like onesies.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
You don't need much. Shorts or shortalls and any number of Pokemon, Super Mario, Paw Patrol, Bluey, Blues Clues, Ninja Turtles etc shirts readily available in bigs sizes and some colorful shoes with round toes and socks. Primary color block, stripes, and raglan sleeves are all boyish too.

Grow you hair long too like a little boy bowl cut style with bangs in your eyes. That will do it more than any clothing. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10, KittyninjaW, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
You don't need much. Shorts or shortalls and any number of Pokemon, Super Mario, Paw Patrol, Bluey, Blues Clues, Ninja Turtles etc shirts readily available in bigs sizes and some colorful shoes with round toes and socks. Primary color block, stripes, and raglan sleeves are all boyish too.

Grow you hair long too like a little boy bowl cut style with bangs in your eyes. That will do it more than any clothing. 😁
I keep staring at the shortalls from Tykables and now I want it when they get my size back in stock! Thanks for the tips on primary stuffs!

As for hair, I'm bald! I can't grow my hair even if I tried! :(

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KBoy and LittleAndAlone
Lil kink boutique! They have a ton of unisex and baby boy clothes in a bunch of different sizes.

Reactions: mrsandeberg and BobbiSueEllen
Oh man. Really? I got my cartoon shirts years ago from TeePublic. This site has every fucking shirt, hoodie, coffee cup, etc, you can think of. They have options of fabrics that I've tried and can provide feedback on. Just get the regular stuff. The "athletic" or whatever fabric sucks.

One of their vendors still has this Wu-Tang shirt that I legit want featuring DJ and Steph from Full House.

I got my Pikachu kissing Stich from a vendor selling on there.

I don't think they sell cute boy brief undies. But guess who does? Your local pharmacy. They sell goodnites and you'll look super cute in your cartoon shirt asking "Um, do you you guys have pullups?"

I really went a different route, being a baby all my life, it's been pharmacy diapers, medical supply plastic panties, and young women's fashions. So much of their stuff is cutesy, babyish, and some of it is little boyish. They pull it off just fine, but I look like a abdl toddler in this stuff.

LittleKero said:
To be honest, It's not that hard. You can create your own iron-ons for shirts for custom images and even sew your own custom stuff if you're crafty enough. Of course the others here made some good suggestions as well.

Last edited:
agreed im struggling to find baby clothes that are not genered

LittleKero said:
Aliexpress , NRU , ect ect there are threads with links like kids clothes in adult sizes and ABDL wish list and more...;) ❤️

emberkitten said:
agreed im struggling to find baby clothes that are not genered
What do you have in mind? Lots of onesies are not gendered.

Reactions: emberkitten
Last edited:
I know cuddlz do more male oriented patterns. Lots of camo which is cool.

But generally there are plenty of plain clothred clothes, blues and greys around. Plenty of dinosaur and animal patterns. I suppose it depends of what you want.

Last edited:
Check out Aggies Lils, Aggie has lots of cute boys clothing and she also makes really great clothing if you ask her.
I wanted a pair of toy story toddler pants with couch snaps and she made them for me. Her price was really great too and she if really friendly and helpful.
She supports the community so much she sponsored Kangacon. Australia's first ABDL Con. It was a so much fun. I cant wait till next year's Con.

www.aggieslils.com.au

Screenshot_20231029-062151.png

I also love her range of toddler pjs.
Screenshot_20231029-062102.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: diaperkool, MiddleJacob, LittleKero and 1 other person
Sweet! (y) :love: 🥰

Reactions: ABdrew
I think you have to be creative. I'm all boy.
Ageplay and ABDL online retailers I'm up to 12 snap onesies. I'm in a dino onesie right now. I've got a honey bear, puppy car, mended teddy bears, Halloween, old school toys, and other babyish prints. I've got a year of the tiger, Gothic, alien space, and a onesie with my college's logo that don't look too babyish layered underneath a hoodie. I've got training pants with racecars and others with cars & trucks. I've got toddler style pajamas prints in various prints. I've been able to put together a Little wardrobe I never thought I'd have.

I think you can get creative with non-abdl stuff. I've got some Swoveralls. They are hoodie material overalls. It doesn't have a snap crotch, but with the fit and feel, they feel Little to me. Pair that with some of my handful of not babyish onesies, and I can wear in public under peoples radar.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and into Superheroes stuff. I've got shirts from shows and movies I like. When I have one of them on and a diaper under my pants I feel smol.

When I was lil lil my parents would dress me in our teams gear on game days. I look like I'm a fan of my team, but I'm feeling smol in my teams shirt/hoodie, diaper, matching shoes, etc...

Was there something that you were into when you were little that you still like. Find gear from that. Sometimes fandoms are a fun place to hide in plain site.

I feel like a good bit of my vanilla clothes could double as Little clothes.

Like I said, Boy Littles (cis and trans) may not have the options of Girl Littles (cis and trans), but you still be creative.

I saw some Velcro Vans Ol School sneakers I think I'm getting soon.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, LittleKero and Sealander
LittleKero said:
Tykables has more boy style clothing in it's shorts, onesies, shirts, and shortalls. look around most department stores (target and walmart) in the men's section there is quite a bit of cartoon Tee, socks, underwear, sweats, and sleepwear. I have gotten quite a bit from Tykables from their shorts and shirts and sneakers. i don't think they carry their sneakers and boots anymore but amazon is a good place to look for that. Amazon is also a good place to look.

Back