I can't believe it...the littles have a sitter now!🤯🥹

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Okay, so, I came across a comment on ADISC recently and the commenter said they had had success in finding caregivers for years. He said he wrote a book about his experience and what he did to successfully find caregivers.
I wish I remembered their name because I would include them in this post.
The advice he gave actually worked, and it worked quickly! This all took place within a week.

I posted an ad on Craigslist to find the littles a caregiver, someone who would mother them for a few hours a couple days a week.
I got a few bites and then a big bite with an application full of intrigue and open-mindedness. We met Sunday and I explained the details.

She walked into the restaurant and my littles laser focused on her pink, fuzzy heart back pack purse 😍😍 We knew it had to be her so I asked if she was "Lisa" (psuedo) and she grinned and said, "Yes!"

Things went great. We scheduled a day and time and we parted ways with a hug!
Oh, and SHE HAD A PINK CAR!!!! 🩷🩷

I'm nervous about this Sunday because my littles have never had a sitter and been cared for fully, so it's new to us. But I think it will be good for them. I think it will help nurture them and help stabilize our system.

I'm stunned that this is actually happening. That it was really that simple. It's surreal.
The littles are going to get all their needs met.

For those who are longing for a caregiver, I highly recommend reading the book, Sitter Search: An Adult Baby's Guide to Finding a Caregiver by Sam McCue.

His method works! It's also not a long read at 80 pages and it has invaluable advice for how to find a caregiver.
There are so many scammers in the ABDL community, looking to take advantage of AB's who are yearning for a mommy or caregiver. The approach Sam used is smart and much safer.

My littles are really excited for playtime and being cared for. 🥹

We are so excited and wanted to share the news! 🩷

(For those reading who don't know what I mean by speaking in the 3rd person and "system", I have alters/"personalities". I was diagnosed with DID, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder. I refer to all of my parts as a system sometimes because we are learning to work together and live stably).

• Love
Reactions: BabyTrina, leafgoalie, Palle and 10 others
That sounds amazing! I read the book too and want to try my luck, but feel like I'll have a harder time being a guy (maybe).

The book also goes into how and when to offer compensation - did you have any kind of arrangement like that, or was no money involved? Did you make your CL post just like he did in the book, or did you modify it?

Reactions: Palle, KBoy and ShyGirl91
southeastlittle said:
That sounds amazing! I read the book too and want to try my luck, but feel like I'll have a harder time being a guy (maybe).

The book also goes into how and when to offer compensation - did you have any kind of arrangement like that, or was no money involved? Did you make your CL post just like he did in the book, or did you modify it?
That's understandable. I found it encouraging, though, for males because he's a male and was successful several times which means you can be successful, too! 🩷
You should give it a try. The worst that could happen is no one replies, right?

I haven't discussed that yet but I did put in the ad that pay depended on skill and personality. When we meet Sunday, I will bring it up. For me, it's hard to say right now when she hasn't gotten to sit with them. I want to be fair and not undercut.

I tweeked my ad but the bones of what he advised for the ad is there. I just tailored it to my personal needs.

Reactions: Palle, Shannon1024, KBoy and 1 other person
Not to go too far from the topic, I have to read this. I'm just really excited about what people have to say about ABDL relationships, as a life long ABDL in a long term marriage where my wife mommys me I know it has complicated things many times over the years. We were together in the beginning for completely non abdl reasons but she knew I would put on diapers, and we had ABDL mommy baby experiences prior to marriage.
It will be great for people to have a chance to meet carers or spouses and have a little advice on how to do it. I look forward to reading this

• Love
Reactions: Palle, Shannon1024 and ShyGirl91
Thanks for the effusive compliments about Sitter Search! Here’s hoping the book continues to be of value for you.

The companion volume is Tender Loving Fun, and it’s worth a look. This book answers the potential CGs questions in a matter-of-fact way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Palle, Shannon1024 and ShyGirl91
sbmccue said:
Thanks for the effusive compliments about Sitter Search! Here’s hoping the book continues to be of value for you.

The companion volume is Tender Loving Fun, and it’s worth a look. This book answers the potential CGs questions in a matter-of-fact way.
I'm so glad you saw the post!! Thank you for sharing your experiences and the steps you took to successfully have caregivers!

I will definitely read the companion volume! I bet the littles' new caregiver would appreciate it as well! 🩷

Thank you, again!

Reactions: Palle and Shannon1024
Back