I can finally sleep in diapers now

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So for years I’ve been unable to sleep in diapers despite multiple attempts and reading forums on how to do so. Usually I would get too hot wearing them, or a persistent boner would keep awake. I would then not bother wearing to bed for a long time until I got the urge to sleep in them again.

Well recently I found that applying baby powder to myself before diapering, makes the sweat a non issue. I’m sure many people who read this are probably thinking it’s obvious, but I didn’t read about it anywhere during all my failed years of trying. As for the persistent erection, I’ve started wearing diapers with Velcro tabs, just to give more room down there if needed, but I can mostly sleep through the night now. Having a loose fit could be a problem if I decided to wet them, but for now I’m just happy to finally be able to get a good nights sleep wearing them.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, jamiejamie and YammsterDL
Nice one! Took me a long time, too. Now its just natural...

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It does take time.
Your body is experiencing new feelings & sensations down there.
An other option is to take care of the erection and diaper after.
I only sleep in a diaper at night, helps deal with the overly warm feelings.

• Love
SparkyDog said:
An other option is to take care of the erection and diaper after.

Interesting - I could not do that, when I take care of an erection, a wave of shame still comes over me and I want nothing to do with a diaper again. For at least hours, sometimes days... I assume it is because I have not really ever accepted this part of me...

• Thinking
Reactions: Shannon1024 and BobbiSueEllen
It took me a couple tries to be able to sleep through the night in a diaper. I also had issues with being too hot and sweaty (I didn't know or use powder then either), also the boner issue can be distracting. I've had to rub it out before going to bed, or even taken care of it in the middle of the night before, it easier to ignore now. I also would worry about leaks, as I often like to go to bed a little wet (I found the wet warmth helped put me to sleep), but using diaper covers and bed pads has helped give me better peace of mind.
When I finally slept through the night for the first time, it was a great feeling. Last week, woke up majorly leaking for the first time, but realized I had a great night sleep 😴 😃

Last edited:
safaridaze said:
Interesting - I could not do that, when I take care of an erection, a wave of shame still comes over me and I want nothing to do with a diaper again. For at least hours, sometimes days... I assume it is because I have not really ever accepted this part of me...
Yes of course if the diaper is a sexual thing then taking care of the drive ends the desire for a diaper.
But over time diapers do become "old hat" and your body gets more & more used to them. When I was younger every diaper change would cause an erection
now I wouldn't get one even if I begged.

Also shame is nothing to be ashamed of.
Your mind is still set to diapers are for babies not grownups and it also takes time to break through the stigma

The tricky part of having boy parts and being in diapers, especially disposable diapers, is you get "tickled" a lot. I love that part of wearing diapers and I don't act on it much anymore. It didn't take long before I could sleep the night through in a diaper, but it took work. After that...it was Sweet Diaper Dreams every time I wore a diaper to bed. 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🧸🍼😴

I think the only downside to wearing to bed now is not wanting to get up in the morning because of how comfy I am 😋

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: jenstheboy, Shannon1024, soggybottoms8882 and 2 others
Back