• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy!

CowboyCutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a college age guy who recently moved into my own apartment. I’ve finally gotten room to indulge in this a bit more, so I’m diving in head first. I’m interested in medicine and hope to practice soon. My interest in the topic has been lifelong. I read someone here said they were “factory installed“ to like being padded, and I’d fit that bill too. I want to find out more on casual diaper wear, not necessarily using, but wearing daily. I’ve ordered 2 garments from threaded armor to see how those go. Outside of diapers I like to game and attend school a majority of my time. Tarkov, R6, and games like starfield are usually what I find myself playing. I also really like music, so if you want a recommendation I got that! I usually lurk on socials, but I want to change that here. I’ve never been able to indulge in this matter, and seeing others have the same feelings as me is extremely encouraging. I’d love to see how others go about daily wear and things I should avoid as someone who doesn’t need these products, merely likes to have them.

Welcome, @CowboyCutie! Thanks for making a nice intro. I wish you the best with your studies, and I hope you find the forums helpful. I’m another who can’t recall ever being without this interest. It does help, talking with others, or I certainly think so! By the way, I have a couple of those Threaded Armor diapers. They’re great! The absorbency is nothing amazing, but they’re uniquely discreet for a reusable product.

Hope to hear more from you. :)

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @CowboyCutie! Thanks for making a nice intro. I wish you the best with your studies, and I hope you find the forums helpful. I’m another who can’t recall ever being without this interest. It does help, talking with others, or I certainly think so! By the way, I have a couple of those Threaded Armor diapers. They’re great! The absorbency is nothing amazing, but they’re uniquely discreet for a reusable product.

Hope to hear more from you. :)
Thanks for your thoughts, and I appreciate the quick review. For me it’s feel over use, so that’s ok!

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome Cowboy, i would like yo say that was a very good introduction. How long have you been attending pre med classes? And where do you attend? I would like to donate my body so you may practice what you learn (of course not sexual). Like they say everyone need something to practice on. Any way welcome again.

Yooo another Tarkov player! I play Tarkov too, though it brings me to tears at times due to how brutal it is!

Welcome to the community!

Back