How Would You Like/Do You Like Your Wet Diaper Checked Most?

How Would You Like/Do You Like Your Wet Diaper Checked Most?

• Bum pat

Votes: 60 26.8%
  • Having the front of your diaper squeezed

Votes: 111 49.6%
  • Finger poke

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Finger in the leak guard

Votes: 47 21.0%
  • Asking if you're wet

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Sniff test

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • By jiggling the front of your diaper

Votes: 15 6.7%
  • Asking if you're wet plus diaper check method

Votes: 90 40.2%
  • Stating (certain) that your diaper looks wet right before a check

Votes: 30 13.4%

• Total voters

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What would be your favorite method of having your diaper checked?

Mine would be asking if I'm wet combined with the front of my diaper squeezed or finger in the leak guard.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Mine would be a light pat on the front and slight squeeze. I would love if my wife checked my diaper, but it’s not in the cards.

Reactions: Deleted member 74820, ShyGirl91 and LittleKero
Certainly an embarrassing question about being wet and some kind of physical touch. Would love the front squeeze and diaper bum pat together. Also, must be done with pants down for full effect. 😳

I would like my caretaker to ask me and if I seemed squirmy about it just check via visual. There are sometimes where I have wet and I straight up forgot that I went in a diaper. That feeling of being dry skin yet wet diaper is quite fun feeling.

Reactions: denimchicken
I thought the bum pat method was mostly used for messy diapers... Now, it turns out that it also works for wet ones...hmm. 🤨

Nonetheless, I prefer the squeezing of my front and someone asking in a babyish tone, did I go pee pee in my diaper? 😊

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, antoniorain789 and denimchicken
Being asked if I went potty in my diaper and being checked behind my diaper.

Reactions: Cutiedan83, denimchicken, Magicalgirl101 and 3 others
Mommy squeezes the front of my diapers.

Reactions: denimchicken and Hell2DaNaw
I´d really love to have the front of my diapee squeezed by mummy... and also there´s something wonderfully babyish about admitting to her that I went potty in my diapee like a good boy.

Reactions: denimchicken, denis97y and Sidewinder
My caretaker wagged her finger to call me to her, slipped two fingers under the leg band of my panties and gave me a swat on the bottom if I was dry. If not, I was taken by the hand to the bedroom for a change. No fuss. No problem.

Reactions: denimchicken and Sidewinder
For the most part, I change my own diapers but when I have been in hospitals and when I was an older child and teen, I have appreciated being asked if I need a clean diaper before someone begins squeezing, patting, poking a finger in the elastic, or pulling the waistband back for a look.

By the time I was five, I would answer truthfully, including admitting I didn't know when that was the case. If my diaper was soiled, I would usually ask for a change before anyone got around to checking.

Reactions: Sidewinder
sticking finger in leg cuff

Reactions: Cutiedan83, ShyGirl91 and Sidewinder
I didn't cast a vote on this one. I'm the kind of weirdo that only whear for fun and does not use. 🤪
Don't know why, it just is what it is.

Reactions: cuteingly
I like to be asked then checked to affirm whatever answer I’ve given. The implication that I might not be trusted to answer reliably makes me feel really little.

Reactions: denimchicken and ShyGirl91
“You look wet, come here”
Pats bum and sticks finger into the leg cuff/leak guard to confirm

Reactions: denimchicken, ShyGirl91 and KBoy
Finger in the leak guard is kinda invasive, but in a really gentle and caring way, hard to describe, but the thought of it makes me really blushy and little 🫣.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, denimchicken, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
fiorember said:
I like to be asked then checked to affirm whatever answer I’ve given. The implication that I might not be trusted to answer reliably makes me feel really little.

Also, same 😖.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and KBoy
When I visit my friend its frilly pants lowered and a gentle pat on the bottom, they do not change me as I do it myself. It is nice to be told to go and change though.

Reactions: Cutiedan83, denimchicken and KBoy
My favorite is a simple Are you wet question in public. Its never loud enough for anyone to notice but it sure feels pretty loud to me. Puts me in little space quickly.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and KBoy
MunchyDK said:
My favorite is a simple Are you wet question in public. Its never loud enough for anyone to notice but it sure feels pretty loud to me. Puts me in little space quickly.

Saaame on this. My first Big we would be making groceries and if we were alone in an aisle should would ask if my diaper was wet. I know it was at conversational level volume, but it felt like the whole store could hear.

A lot of the time she would carry a diaper in her big purse. There was only a handful of away from home diaper changes, but just knowing there was a diaper in her purse for me made me feel smol.

I love diaper checks. All the above. I might have forgot about being in a diaper. When my Big pats, squeezes, two finger check, etc...I an reminded I'm baby.

Reactions: denimchicken, ShyGirl91 and MunchyDK
Being asked if I'm wet just melts my little princess heart. Also squeezing or just patting the front of my diaper.

Reactions: denimchicken and ShyGirl91
Back