How to use a urinal when you are wearing a diaper with tapes?

Josh24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Guys, are you able to use a urinal when you have a diaper with tapes? When I have wanted to wear a diaper in the day, I have usually worn a pull-up Goodnite. That has always allowed me to use the urinals as desired. When I try wearing a heavier diaper with tapes, I feel trapped because undoing the tapes in a public urinal would make a lot of noise; and, because I am afraid the tapes will rip and I won't be able to fasten them again. Are these valid concerns, or am I just being too paranoid?

It's possible to loosen the top tapes up carefully and slide the diaper down enough to use a Toilet or Urinal (and then put the diaper back on, put the tapes back on their regular tightness and be on your way)

The bigger danger on a decent quality diaper is either folding the tapes on themselves or the tapes losing Adhesion

Hook and Loop or Cloth Backed Disposables seem to be more "Beginner Friendly" than Sticky Tapes

If you are really concerned, maybe wait for a stall to become available and use a Toilet rather than a Urinal?

Last edited:
Normally I go into a stall undo one of the top tapes and slid the diaper down.

I have also had the top tapes on the diaper a little loss and just pulled up and over the diaper.

Someone also suggested to pull your penis through one of the leg holes that may also work for you.

I mean, if I’m wearing a diaper, I’m not going to the urinal. It’s one of the reasons I’m wearing a diaper, so I don’t have to worry about going to the “restroom”...

Reactions: Seabear, RadioactiveSquirrel, DaddyHatiwolf and 3 others
I was never much of a diaper wetter, so usually I put my diaper on in the stall and poop as i leave my job. I love the feel of the poop, sometimes i can't help if i pee a little, but pee has a habit of leaking where as poop stays in a lump and close to me.

Reactions: Babygroot13
I think your concerns are valid. I'm not sure I could manage to use a urinal if I was wearing a taped diaper. Pulling those upper tapes without ruining them can be difficult, especially if wearing pants (i.e. trousers). At home, I can take my pants off to make things easier. At a public urinal? Not so much.

The last time I used a urinal was probably close to 5 years ago my bladder issue progressed quickly I decided to simply us my diaper since I was already wet most of the time any ways. Pulling the diaper down will stretch it bit and it will not fit as well as it did when you first taped it on so you may be prone to leaks.

When wearing a diaper using a stall is always the best idea as its private and you can take your time untaping or pulling your diaper down at a urinal people will notice your diaper.

I can usually pull it down in the front enough to pee. If its not quite the whole way out (because you don't want to bend it) kinda arch your back and raise your bottom up a bit. You don't ever really need the top tapes that tight. Sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you don't want to wet it right away, maybe you don't have 4 cases in the basement, or maybe you are incontinent but not 100% and have an opportunity to keep your diaper dry. I've pulled my diaper down and peed plenty of times and no one notices. You stand there and start popping tabs it would definitely gain attention.

Reactions: thedlguy and Diaperdudeinmass
I would't care about the noise - I would care about the diaper... ;-) But anyway - you can also try the flex style/ two tape diapers if you have problems with the 4 tapes style.

I've done it successfully once or twice by undoing the top tapes (remember to lightly stick them back on the wings you originally unstuck them from), but it was noisey, conspicuous, and I came way too close to dropping my pants entirely down while standing there at a urinal.

Use a stall (or better yet, use the diaper. That's what it's there for)

I don’t get it. You’re wearing a diaper. Why the need to use the urinal?

Reactions: CookieMonstah, chamberpot, ChocChip and 2 others
Fluffybottoms said:
I can usually pull it down in the front enough to pee. If its not quite the whole way out (because you don't want to bend it) kinda arch your back and raise your bottom up a bit. You don't ever really need the top tapes that tight. Sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you don't want to wet it right away, maybe you don't have 4 cases in the basement, or maybe you are incontinent but not 100% and have an opportunity to keep your diaper dry. I've pulled my diaper down and peed plenty of times and no one notices. You stand there and start popping tabs it would definitely gain attention.
I do the same, I just point my Willy up and out a bit and let it flow. Then tuck him in when done, not worried about shaking it to get last dribbles.😁. You do have to do some weird angles like fluffy bottoms said. Some times I do this, I am not incontinent and if I can I will use restroom to save diaper space as to not flood diaper.

Reactions: thedlguy and Fluffybottoms
put thumbs in back of diaper ... gently slide back of the diaper down just past butt cheeks ... gently slide front down ... pee ... gently slide front up ... gently slide back up ... adjust the wings

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy, Fluffybottoms and BL75
I'm IC so I just use my diaper. No need for a urinal.

BigBlueTwo said:
I think your concerns are valid. I'm not sure I could manage to use a urinal if I was wearing a taped diaper. Pulling those upper tapes without ruining them can be difficult, especially if wearing pants (i.e. trousers). At home, I can take my pants off to make things easier. At a public urinal? Not so much.

I can't imagine using a loo when I have a nappy on. That is what the nappy is for - though not for me to poop in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChocChip
I think its important to note that people are different, whereas some of us are strictly ABDL and dont suffer from IC, others here do

Where some of us think Diapers are Fun and Convenient, others dont have the same view and will try to avoid using a Diaper if possible.

Plus Diapers are expensive and if you can avoid using one you can re-use it or just keep it on for longer and save more money

Personally when I put a Diaper on I plan on using it fully, and once I start I'm just gonna keep using it until I have to change or take it off (if I am headed into work where I dont usually have a Diaper on for)

Last edited:
if the diaper is loose enough cant you just pull the leg gather '' get your guy parts out from the side , pee then pull it back in after being done :)

I am a DL, I like mine wet and do fill them and change into fresh ones. There are times I have drank so much water that if I can I will use urinal. Example: yesterday I took my 94myo mother in law to eye Dr. I put a diaper on before I picked her up and had a few wettings before we got to Drs office. Got there to find out they were 2.5 hrs behind. My diaper wasn’t going to make the 2.5hrs plus 30 min ride home. I ended up going to unsexiest bath and emptied about 3/4,of bladder so I could cont. to use the diaper at some points of the day. I didn’t bring a spare diaper. Funny thing is my 94myo mother in law uses no diapers.

Most of the method suggestions are on point. I've used urinals when I don't want to flood, though I prefer a stall diapered or not. As far as discretion, other than maybe your place of work, where you might not want to arouse conclusions, don't worry about it. Even if someone hears, and even if they identify the sound, and EVEN if they correctly determine that you are wearing a diaper, and EVEN IF they somehow determine that you are wearing a diaper for non essential purposes....what are they going to do ? Call the diaper police on you ? It really doesn't matter and is not likely to be noticed in any significant way.

Reactions: chamberpot, KitsuneFox and Diaperdudeinmass
Yeah, my first thought is why would you want to, unless your nappy’s so soaked you think it will leak, in which case go into a stall and change... public toilets are horrible, that’s one reason why we wear a private one. A nappy, the urinal that’s always with you!

If for some reason you really need to do this, it’s probably possible to just pull the top down a bit if you haven’t taped it too tightly. Messing about with the lower tapes risks ruining the fit. But seriously, given the choice - enjoy the freedom and let it flow in your pants while nobody else has any idea ;)

Back