how to simulate pooping and peeing in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdldennis

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
hi all i love the feeling of messing and peeing in my diapee all the time but the smell and cleanup also the disposale is a pain so please help also im up for anything go wild i will put thing up my but and eat most things.

Reactions: jakeypoo
I do not have any advice about simulating the feelings but I recommend finding a good, solid routine to when you are wearing and using. Have a bin or place to store used ones until its time to take out the trash. Have all the wipes and stuff ready to make changes easier. Preparation is key to enabling yourself to enjoy everything about it rather than worrying about the downsides. Not able to help you with the second part of your question.

MotherFaith said:
I do not have any advice about simulating the feelings but I recommend finding a good, solid routine to when you are wearing and using. Have a bin or place to store used ones until its time to take out the trash. Have all the wipes and stuff ready to make changes easier. Preparation is key to enabling yourself to enjoy everything about it rather than worrying about the downsides. Not able to help you with the second part of your question.
i have roomates so accualy messing and peeing is not an option but thankyou

To simulate peeing is really easy, grab a cup and fill it with warm water, then just pour it inside your diaper, it will feel just like peeing, hope it helps.

Balloons with some lube on them will make you feel messy

Some people suggest that filling your diaper with warm oatmeal can mimic the feeling of a messy diaper but doesn’t smell and is probably better for your skin overall. As for peeing I’ve heard of people using Apple juice as a substitute.

Reactions: DLDonny
Its been discussed before but I believe bananas can simulate the messy feeling of going #2. Although i've never tried this so if anyone knows if this is actually good please lmk.

Reactions: DLDonny, Deleted member 39193, jakeypoo and 1 other person
Remrant said:
Its been discussed before but I believe bananas can simulate the messy feeling of going #2. Although i've never tried this so if anyone knows if this is actually good please lmk.
YES bananas are as close to poop as you are going to get and a great deal easier to clean-up with no smell.

As for peeing - get a small soda straw size piece of vinyl tubing (length to be determined by how far you want the flow of
water or other fluid to flow) and insert this into diaper next to the penis point of discharge or vaginal clitoral area - - -
then hook up that tube to a source faucet funnel - if higher than the diaper area - gravity will take its course dispensing
the wetness - if lower (below the diaper area) will need a pump or pressure feed with enough force to trickle feed the
wetness.

Dumping a cup or bottle other vessel full all at once is too much for the simulation.

No one wets a quart or liter of fluid all at once -
and even at that it is more closer to a half to full pint 250-500ml flowing at trickle.

For a punishing effect the fluid can be ice cold but avoid scalding hot boiling fluid !
For more show and tell use a food coloring dye - yellow is so blas`e - spice things up a bit !

To get an idea - think of a back pack with fluid supply source and the vinyl tube inserted
either in the back or front of the diaper. Releasing a valve or clamp would start the flow.
A devilish idea would be to have a partner do it unexpectedly or by remote control just
like the real thing with having no control over the wetting function.
A back pack loaded with fluid could very easily overcome the absorbency of a diaper or
diapers leaving a sloshy waddling wet containment - make sure the diaper cover has
sufficient waist band tension to prevent the slosh slosh plop plop drop of the whole
she bang maybe causing a wet mess more than anticipated - - -

Want to raise this another degree - instead of water use mineral baby oil for a super slick
application although the clean up will not be easier - BUT OH THE FEELING !!!!!

I just love it when that happens !

• Wow
Reactions: DLDonny, theancientmariner and jakeypoo
tdldennis said:
hi all i love the feeling of messing and peeing in my diapee all the time but the smell and cleanup also the disposale is a pain so please help also im up for anything go wild i will put thing up my but and eat most things.
Woah there ;) .
Different consistencies of porridge should work ...I guess, I've never tried but I was very much a "There are children in Africa who could have eaten that!" kid when I was growing up so (no pun intended) I'm against food waste ...also I live alone and have no problem with excretia.
-
WE
PP (and more)

No simulation for me; nothing beats the emotional and physical sensations of a wet and poopy diaper. I suppose though I wouldn't mind trying a banana in my diaper while at work. Rather than people asking me if I messed my pants, they might ask me why I smell like a banana split!

Reactions: Danshaw18
tdldennis said:
Warm oatmeal or banana, and warm water or apple juice

Last edited:
You can do the banana dare. It's where you take 3 or 4 bananas, cut them in half, and insert them inside you to simulate messing. (Make sure you use lube)

I've never been able to successfully get a banana up there to poo out. But I like to put a snickers up there and push it out.

HomeAlone said:
I've never been able to successfully get a banana up there to poo out. But I like to put a snickers up there and push it out.
A Baby Ruth has oh such more realistic feeling instead of a rectangular rectum candy piece.

In any event what a waste of a perfectly good candy bar best going in the top end of the body equation and then
wasted out normally.

HomeAlone said:
that's something you shouldn't do. I'd highly advise to keep sugary items away from there. I think it's the sugar that can cause an infection in your rectum or something similar, but it's a huge no no. It's been explained here before, but IDK where.

Robert1 said:
Balloons with some lube on them will make you feel messy
how im curious not trying to be rude but balloons.

Remrant said:
I have tried banana it works but I have also shoved a banana up my but it also worked I feels nice and like u have a load I’ve tried Nutella and oatmeal aswell both very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back