How old are you?

I am living my last year of being in my twenty's, so I'm 29.
I first created my ADISC profile when I was 18 in 2010, if I recall correctly. This is when I'd say I officially joined the ABDL community, before that I just thought I was the only one on earth that secretly liked diapers. I wet the bed until I was 16, so I think that had something to do with my DL desires. Because I correlated diapers with a dry bed. The adult baby side just seems like an extra cuddly plus.

Reactions: furry121
I'm 36 I've been a little since I was 12

I am 39. I always had an attachment to diapers. I was forced to be potty trained and it was very traumatic for me

23 years old in real life. But, 2 years old in ABDL still in diapers. I was interested with diapers when I was 14 or 15.

New2This said:
how old everyone here is?
The body is 39y old.
Nina is 29y old, Alex is 34y old, Tanja age slides between 4y and 12y old.
We're not quite sure how old Tom is, but he's likely in his late 20s early 30s.

New2This said:
How long have you known you were ab/dl?
Without having words for it, since childhood.
Knowing to call it AB/DL, since we were 18y old.

I’m 24 :C

Their a guy on here that often come on here and he like 82.

Reactions: New2This
44 as of April (3 in lilspace), and even though I'd kinda thought of it on and off for several years, I only started exploring my little side and being padded in mid-2017

37, but I don't feel a day older than 35... 😝

Reactions: JOCKMAN
22, 23 this year, and like diaper since i was 8 i guess

Passed the 50 mark! DL not AB so much. Came to terms about wearing diapers / plastic underpants, training underwear & plastic mattress covers when I was 8 and then with a break between 13 -17 still knew I enjoyed the security of wearing. In college my nighttime wetting re-occurred and I went right back into my protection and never really looked back; now wearing nightly my trainers / pp even though I only have slight wettings about 1 - 4 times per year.

38 but have loved wearing since I was 10ish

I’m 29 but still figuring out my little age

19. I turn 20 next month.

Weatheronthe8s said:
19. I turn 20 next month.
Happy early birthday wishes! Use to be 21 was the magical goal age but I think to rent a car you have to be 25 or older now.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
JOCKMAN said:
Happy early birthday wishes! Use to be 21 was the magical goal age but I think to rent a car you have to be 25 or older now.
Yeah. That's quite strange they make these things so high.

Back