How old are you?

I'm getting up there in age

New2This said:
Hey!
I’m fairly new to this site and was wondering how old everyone here is? How long have you known you were ab/dl?

thanks 🙏🏻 😊
Im 62. Been wearing diapers for fun aboyt2 years

21. 😂😂😂

im 36 and have liked diapers sinve i was 6-7yrs old

65 and counting, have had a thing for nappies all my life. I still like to dress like a sissy little girl even though I know I look ridiculous!

Reactions: Luvshugs
I have loved diapers and baby stuff as long as I can remember. I have been wearing diapers and open to my wife since I was 21.

Been a DL since I can remember. Got into the AB side of it in the last few years.

32, and discovered what I didn't know was ABDL back when I was 13 yrs old. Stayed away till 18-19 and when I was probably around 20 is when I really started getting into the beginning of a growing ABDL community. So, I've been into the lifestyle about 12-13 years.

It saddens me that so few actually put their age in their profile.

TeddyUrsadorable said:
It saddens me that so few actually put their age in their profile.
Not suprising how 99% of people dont feel comfortable sharing personal Information with complete strangers on a fetish website on the internet

35 in Sept

Reactions: New2This
34 in July

Reactions: New2This
I'm 75 and proud/happy to have made it this long. I've been a DL about 4 years.

27. I've known I was small ever since I was...well, small. 😂

Peesalot said:
I'm 75 and proud/happy to have made it this long. I've been a DL about 4 years.
Still young!!! :D

Reactions: Peesalot
I started to learn about my ab side when i was 18. And since i was petite i used to buy toddler diapers when i was a student and moved to a bigger city. I took my gymbah with med to the store and bought diapersm it felt like a did something ilegall when i took the diaper to the registrer and buyed. I dated some other who was in to this. And they thought i was very cute in those diapers. When i turned 25 i wondered if i was getting to old to be an cute ab-girl. I hitted the gym and was focusing in staying fit. And at age 30 i got a real boyfriend. And we turned soon to be domestic partners. This was an normal adult realitonship. It broke up for 1 and half year ago. Last summer i was in contact with another adult baby on a dating app, but i figured out we were too different. But i have started to get up my adult baby side. But i notice it is not the same as i was in the beginning of my 20. I was more childish in behavior and thinking.

Back