How old are you?

New2This said:
Cool 😎 how long have u known you were abdl?
Just DL here. Probably since I was about 6 or 7. I used to sneak diapers from my little sisters drawer. We shared a room.

MailCat581 said:
I'll be 43 in Thursday. I've known that I'm AB/DL for years because I've been back in diapers all the time since I was a middle schooler (now called Junior High). My current daddy lets me act whatever age I want to be in my free time.
Happy Birthday

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Hi

Welcome to this community

Physically I'm 52, how ever. I like to think of my self as age neutral. Becouse of my Little side.

My inerchild's age fluctuates throughout the day.

A psychotherapist told me about Peter Pan syndrome a while ago. It all made sense from that.

MailCat581 said:
I'll be 43 in Thursday. I've known that I'm AB/DL for years because I've been back in diapers all the time since I was a middle schooler (now called Junior High). My current daddy lets me act whatever age I want to be in my free time.
Happy birthday 🎂

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
26, Had a fascination with diapers when I was a teen but it wasn't till a year ago where I really started to look into AB/DL. I only started wearing a few months ago, so I'm still relatively new to this :)

26. Had a thing for diapers and girls in them since i was 7. Dunno how that works.

37. Knew I was AB/DL since I was about 12 when I got the internet and found out about it. Was into diapers as long as I can remember.

Last edited:
I'm 35. Late 80's, early 90's plactic diapers generation.

I knew I'm into diapers since I was 3.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Abdlchriscrinkle and New2This
30 going on 3 🤣🤣

57, playing this way since 13. Part of me will always be a well-loved little boy in my warm, wet diapers, at an age when using them is expected and allowed.

Kind, amused Mommy: “Are you making in your pants?”
Me (standing oddly still beside the couch): Nods

Last edited:
52, First desire at age 8, bought first adult diaper in my late teens.

Reactions: New2This
pampers47 said:
I was in an accident over 10 yrs ago that left me incontinent and having to be in diapers. My mommy soon to be wife started experiencing with the AB aspect, and I started enjoying it, and so did she.
We have been doing this now for 9 yrs now. She treats me as a 2 yr old and I love it.

" experiencing"? experimenting??

27 and I've wanted to go back to babyhood for as long as I can remember. I'm an immersive daydreamer and I can remember vividly fantasising about it when I was as young as 4.

Reactions: Rezzu and Jbo
New2This said:
Hey!
I’m fairly new to this site and was wondering how old everyone here is? How long have you known you were ab/dl?

thanks 🙏🏻 😊
I’m 52, I’ve known I was ab/dl since I was in first grade.

Reactions: New2This
3bsg3 said:
27 and I've wanted to go back to babyhood for as long as I can remember. I'm an immersive daydreamer and I can remember vividly fantasising about it when I was as young as 4.
Those fantasies never lose their intensity, I still remember the fantasies I had when I was a young kid and they are just as good.

I'm in my 30's, I've had little tendencies all my life but truly identified as a little in my late 20's.

I’m 28. Ever since I got out of diapers I had a fascination with them. I briefly experimented with Depends when I was 16. Once I started my transition (ftm) in March 2020 something happened to my hormones or something and 3 weeks later I became a DL. I don’t consider myself full ABDL because I do use a bottle and a pacifier but only for sensory reasons because I’m autistic and I have an oral fixation.

Last edited:
Reactions: in969 and dbcl92
I’m 46 and have loved diapers since I was 4 years old. As a kid I always wanted to be babied. Maybe always been a bit of a rope bunny too as my best friend from age 4 was a girl and my favourite game at that age with her was to pretend she tied me up and I was a baby girl. Being ABDL is genetic as much as any gender identity I think. Nobody knows any of this about me, genuinely, and yet my daughter has expressed an interest in diapers, asked to buy them and as a young teen has bought a baby bottle to drink from for herself with her own money. She loves all things babyish and had never ever been led in that direction. Not even a little. I’m convinced it’s genetic and predetermined!

Back