How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 30. Due to childhood family trauma I've essentially blocked out most of my childhood though so I don't remember what I grew up with. My mom has always told me that I potty trained myself fairly young. She just came home from work one day (I was with my aunt as a babysitter I think) and I was using the potty.

I must have not been ready because now I'm back in diapers (not 24x7, got back into them around puberty).

I'm 65 and have no recollection of being a baby in diapers. However, at that time there was no such thing as disposables. (the diaper service has gone the way of the milk man.)

I only wear every once in a while, kinda like binge and purge... nothing for a while and then boom, everyday for a week.

I like disposables during the day because they're more 'sensual' (if I may). They're also soft and fluffy and fit me better than cloth when I'm active.

I like cloth diapers at night because they don't leak (often). They're also more fun to put on... plastic pants, soakers, diaper pins, tug, pull and re-pin.

Last edited:
maxx said:
i'm wearing a shirt that's older than you. I love saying that.....

lol

I'm 31. Because I have a baby face, I still get carded. I'm not complaining.

I'm 30, and a bit. . . Odd. I like cloth. I wore sposies as a kid. Back then, the only thing available, medical or not, was that damn tattling plastic backed! I think I was 3 when I was trained, which back then was a bit late, but I guess a birth brain injury was a pretty good reason to be a bit late. There were a few times after training I remember wetting. There were even fewer times I remember being diapered. All of them were spasm or surgery related. I remember in school, kindergarten, it happening, and them putting me in one of the Spina Bifida kids' sposies. I also remember a year earlier having my surgery, and what was damn near a body cast, and cloth, soft, close enough to what I was used to, non-tattling cloth, and not getting chewed out for needing to use it.

I remember being in my teens, and reading about CP. Y'know? Had it all my bloody life, CP? Anyway, I come across IC, and the correlation between the 2. I started reading about the different types of IC, and how they can mix, and how it doesn't have to be complete, and there's really no such thing as, "too mobile with CP to be IC, too mildly effected. CP is brain damage, and its effects on a person are its effects on that person, not everyone. What? I'm not lazy, just spastic? Why didn't anyone else care to read this? Some adult should've known. Okay, so I've had a lot of family members take me in, and die, so on to the next, but who the hell takes in a palsy child, and doesn't learn everything they can? Who doesn't tell the kid it's not her fault?

Thank you all for answering. It makes me feel good to see the wide age range of people on this site.

I'll be 33 in two weeks.

I grew up in the days of plastic diapers and the early stages of Pull-Ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 years old, diapered every single one.

I am 46 too :)
I let my little self come out about five-six years ago.

I'm 23, was raised in cloth diapers until I was toilet trained shortly before turning 2 :)

plasticsounds said:
Thank you all for answering. It makes me feel good to see the wide age range of people on this site.
I'm not trying to hijack this thread but I wish everyone on this forum would allow their age to be displayed. Knowing how old someone is gives context to the conversation. Is it a conscious decision to hide your age like "I want to be judged by what I say, not how old I am'. Everyone here is treated the same regardless of their age. I feel the same way about sex and gender. I've been burned by that once, very embarrassing. Again, missing context effects the conversation.

I am age 58.

I am 35 coming on for 36 years old next month on the 21st which is a Friday, I was born in between the time you mentioned as being your favourite years I too loved those diapers as the first three years of my life was spent in them.

Hopefully someone else who has experiences of the old pampers babydry range will make an true adult baby version of them so one day I could return to the feeling of being in heaven.

Chinababy888

tickles51 said:
I'm not trying to hijack this thread but I wish everyone on this forum would allow their age to be displayed. Knowing how old someone is gives context to the conversation. Is it a conscious decision to hide your age like "I want to be judged by what I say, not how old I am'. Everyone here is treated the same regardless of their age. I feel the same way about sex and gender. I've been burned by that once, very embarrassing. Again, missing context effects the conversation.

I think it's also necessary to know the actual age of each others, for I myself know the age for honor those who are older and help those who are younger or find out who is the same age as him. Sometimes we do not know to whom we speak, whether older or younger, even though most people hide the fact of their age but I think this is also necessary.

AEther*

I am old enough to know better but still young enough not to give a damn

I am currently 20 years old.

I am in my early 20s hehe but i act like a 6-8 year old kid when I feel little :p

I'm 28. Been a DL for as long as I can remember, but only started to really indulge it in the last few years. I "came out" to most of my online friends about it one year ago and I feel so much better. Since then I've discovered that I'm also an AB/Little, although I really should have known considering I have about a million plushies, and I spend most of my time playing games from my childhood and watching movies/tv from my childhood too. I also have stress incontinence, which is what pushed me to buy some lame ol' drugstore depends a few years ago, and before I knew it I was ordering Bambinos and ABUs... I'm so much more comfortable now, with myself, and feeling secure in the cause of stress incontinence, that I'm almost 24/7 (but I use the potty most of the time, unless I'm feeling REALLY little, and only #1, #2 goes in the potty for me...) I think I would stick my "little age" at around 5 or 6, but with a need for diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back