How often are you diapered?

I'll wear most nights, sometimes during the day I'll wear pull ups to work- otherwise it's panties. Days off, I'll definitely wear for the whole day.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
Most of the time, but I can also use the potty like a big boy.

Every night and usually until i get ready for work.
Sometimes all day if I’m not doing anything.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Slomo said:
Be carefull what you wish for. I wanted to become incontinent my whole life, and when it did happen it was the worse. I became urge incontinent after a car wreck, and the urges were always painful followed by a full flooding. Which that often lead to embarrasing leaks. On top of that, my being a dl made me feel like I was somehow making up the excuse to wear 24/7. So for a good 10 years I fought it while feeling ashamed of myself. Then there's the cost, which isn't cheap even if you go the cloth route. Now also imagine having to be diapered everywhere and in every situation (including the gym, airport, a quiet office, or even at the beach or water park, as an example).

It takes a LOT of adjustement to accept going 24/7. While I myself am now glad to be openly diaper dependent, I can say for certain it isn't for everyone. If you're nkt 24/7, then just diaper up whenever you want to or when it's convenient. Everyone is different, and there doesn't have to be a set minimum or maximum time for wearing either.
I ENTIRELY SO, and I mean SO know what you are saying. When I was young, I looked forward to getting to some age where I could live my own life without parents and buy and do what I wanted to do. (Period) Well, I went on a calamari binge that went on for years until I finally acquired GOUT and I couldn't bear the very touch of a sheet on my feet. My ankles were swollen, one foot worse than the other. The tip of my big toe was enough to make a man scream, "Mommy! I'll...." When it came to GOING TO THE BATHROOM, I had to crawl, which was really ironically painful, since one would think not being on the offending body parts would be the choice in the matter. NO! I crawled, slipped when grabbing the toilet seat, and fell sideways on the ground of the bathroom with a broken toilet seat to boot. It's NOT why I wear diapers, but I learned to be extra prepared & NO seafood!

• Wow
Wondercrinkee said:
I ENTIRELY SO, and I mean SO know what you are saying. When I was young, I looked forward to getting to some age where I could live my own life without parents and buy and do what I wanted to do. (Period) Well, I went on a calamari binge that went on for years until I finally acquired GOUT and I couldn't bear the very touch of a sheet on my feet. My ankles were swollen, one foot worse than the other. The tip of my big toe was enough to make a man scream, "Mommy! I'll...." When it came to GOING TO THE BATHROOM, I had to crawl, which was really ironically painful, since one would think not being on the offending body parts would be the choice in the matter. NO! I crawled, slipped when grabbing the toilet seat, and fell sideways on the ground of the bathroom with a broken toilet seat to boot. It's NOT why I wear diapers, but I learned to be extra prepared & NO seafood!
I also wanted to say that when crawling, my GOD it hurt so so so very much! I was on my own. Nobody but me. I learned what an animal feels when hit by a car. Get off the road...then... That's how it felt! Nobody wants GOUT! Anyone who had it knows where I am from. The land of owies! It's stupid-painful, and you are the stupid pain-feeler. I now have enough diapers for play, for OWIE bouts, and for friends that come over. It really is FUN playing with others!!!

• Wow
babyoni said:
I'll wear most nights, sometimes during the day I'll wear pull ups to work- otherwise it's panties. Days off, I'll definitely wear for the whole day.
I feel weird NOT being diapered when going out in "The World" whence shopping, etc. It's as though I feel protected. I wear them throughout the day, so I can't really say how many I wear, because it obviously depends on how much I drink per day or not. I mean...water, etc., more with beer...but I don't like it much anymore. I have a good and important story to share with you all, if I hadn't yet, then I will later about liquid intake unless someone wants to beat me to it. I go through around 3-5 diapers at the most in a 24 hour time period. But why does that even matter? How silly is that? I have no problem saying, but what is the point? Unless ya work for a place that makes diaper stuffing!!!!

Reactions: babyoni and BobbiSueEllen
At night

And I use 3 or 4 diapers I slit the under diapers and the top diaper I leave whole

Fluffydiapers said:
And I use 3 or 4 diapers I slit the under diapers and the top diaper I leave whole
I tried doing the cut and GO-FOR-IT, but, although it was a turn-on...it makes for very heavy garbage and I just have fun in this new "Camelots" deal for tonight. I noticed it takes a lot of my effort to fill the back. I just did the front, so.....but have fun tripling-up! Waddling is fun in certain situations!

Weekend and vacation time treat in our house.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Every few days but sometimes more. And until I've soaked usually. Ill usually wear a couple after eachother also

Iluvbearskcuddleme said:
Every few days but sometimes more. And until I've soaked usually. Ill usually wear a couple after eachother also
That’s quite often then?

I'm going to change my status to almost all the time when not working, I was kept in diapers all weekend by my fiancee, we went skiing yesterday morning for a few hours, before we left she changed me to a crinklz saying that should be enough protection for the whole morning. Apparently with her, diapers went from a fun thing for me to a necessity in her mind, I'm not complaining about it, but now I know when we go on vacation this week I'll be padded 24/7. If I try to argue with her, I'll be reminded like this morning on who's standing in the kitchen with a wet butt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BWAron, Deleted member 55019 and BobbiSueEllen
pampers4U said:
If I try to argue with her, I'll be reminded like this morning on who's standing in the kitchen with a wet butt.
That or "who wears the pants and who wears the Pampers"? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN, chrischrischris, ChocChip and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
That or "who wears the pants and who wears the Pampers"? 🤭
Best not to argue 😂😂😂

• Haha
I wear every night and during the day when my girlfriend is with me, usually 3-4 days a week. Love to wake up wet in the morning

Reactions: indiaperdl and BobbiSueEllen
Lyric said:
I wear every night and during the day when my girlfriend is with me, usually 3-4 days a week. Love to wake up wet in the morning
Lucky boy

24/7 and i love it

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 55019
I’m planning on a 4 month stint of being 24/7 soon. So while I have not been diapered in a long time I’m soon going to be constantly diapered within a week.

Reactions: Deleted member 55019 and BobbiSueEllen
most nights and once in a while during the day!

Reactions: Deleted member 55019 and BobbiSueEllen
Back