How often are you diapered?

Every day, but not 24/7. ...but for sure at night.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I wear mostly during the night in bed but I'll put one on in the evening after work and on my days off I'll keep them on

• Love
Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
I wear every night; mostly Rearz training pants. I also wear in the evenings a lot while watching TV; usually Super Undies. If I am home by myself during the day, I often wear a disposable diaper or Super Undies. This is not very often.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wear a diaper pretty much whenever I am home or just after dinner. During the day, I will wear a pullup or a male guard

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
As much as I can lol, literally spent like ~200$ on a couple of crates in November and im starting to run low 😞

• Wow
As often as I can, I’ll use 4 or 5 nappies in a day. It is seldom I use less than 2 in a day.

But I’m not 24/7. I do find, like a number of people in the AB and DL community, I have periods where I use a lot, then not at all. Using a lot right now! 😂

• Love
Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris, BobbiSueEllen and ChocChip
I’m diapered when I’m alone home, nearly every night when sleeping at home and sometimes I’m wearing when I’m visiting stores and grocery shops. Ofc very convenient during these times.

Sometimes I enjoy to drive while wearing a diaper and I’m dreaming about making a longer car trip and wearing diapers the whole time.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and BobbiSueEllen
I'm nearly 30 and now don't wear every night, I want to but I'm already ruled by just falling asleep!
As I may have already said elsewhere on this site you'd have thought what with 2020 being the year of too much free time that for me it was a very nappied year ...and it wasn't!
I don't know, it is perhaps unusual (maybe even expect a thread from me about it) but nappies have become so normal they're kinda not even like a treat anymore ...and that's altering the whole kink.
-
GISW

I wear a guard (actually a size 7 Wal-Mart brand diaper) inside my snug tighty-whities every day for slight leakage, and that takes care of my needs right now. I also wear cloth training pants and plastic pants every night because I am a bed wetter.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
Admittedly, I don't wear much at the moment because I'm coming off a break from diaper-wearing, and this is why I didn't post on this forum for a good three years until last week. When I do wear at the present moment, it tends to be GoodNites.

I'm diapered 24/7.

• Love
I wear most nights. Depending on how much time I have in the evening/night I can (happily) go through 3 nappies a night. I often work 7 day weeks and I am Stealth wearer so limited sometimes.

Rednaxela said:
I know some of you guys are diapered 24/7 (a little bit jealous if I might add) but for those of you who are not. How often are you padded? And how long do you stay in them?
well I'm padded when I can afford too be and when I am I stay in them till there almost at full capacity

More at night time almost every day and sometimes on my days off I will wear a little during the day

i dont wear when im at work or with friends, but i always wear when im home or running errands.

I wear my diaper and rubber pants every night and during the day whenever I am with my girlfriend so several days a week. I always wear when we go anywhere together-resturant, movies, shopping, hiking, her friends.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen
24/7 so far this year for #1! Been good so far!

Reactions: Kane2000 and BobbiSueEllen
I am 24/7 since January of last year

Poofybutt said:
Not 24/7, but wouldn't mind trying in the future.

I personally wear whenever I can which changes depending on work and school. Currently, I'm lucky if I get to wear 24 hours a day on the weekends. Back when my contract was manageable and school was a little less hectic, I was wearing in the evenings on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday every single week, that was the best 😄
It's not that fun have done it.its a lot more fun wearing part time.past 8 months I wear almost every night 🌃 and that's fun

24 7 kinda gets like work and takes the fun out of it

Reactions: CuteFantasy and BobbiSueEllen
Back