Susbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just wanna know because I have another question on my mind

Reactions: Luvshugs
I tried it out with an ex that was AB, but it just wasn't for me.

I'm predicting a 5/50/20/25% split. Lots of people who act as CGs for other often do so because they're an AB to begin with and they go on to trying roleplay out, which is way more fun when a CG takes part in it. It requires experimenting with that role, though, and not everyone does it.
I'm eager to check the results in a week.

Reactions: Deleted member 57844
Whilst I'm primarily a little/DL myself, I could see myself being a CG to the right person. 😊

I've never had a CG though and would absolutely love one. :love:🥰

I haven't tried any ABDL stuff in person yet but I think I like both.

I am AB, but would love to be a grandpa to a adult baby boy or girl. Being a nurse I do have experience changing diapers on big people.

I'm still trying to find my little side, but I would definitely be interested in trying a CG role too. I can explore my little side by myself which makes it alot easier to experience tho.

I might like to try the cg role. But if playing with a little I might slip into little space and then it would be 2 littles together.
I can be little alone but don't know how to be a cg alone.

I can do it in appropriate ambience and with correct person. But problem is I'm switch, so later I want my "nap."

gmate1713 said:
I'm predicting a 5/50/20/25% split. Lots of people who act as CGs for other often do so because they're an AB to begin with and they go on to trying roleplay out, which is way more fun when a CG takes part in it. It requires experimenting with that role, though, and not everyone does it.
I one hundred percent aggree because I have trouble finding one and being a caregiver can be difficult to do. As for me, I'd rather be the Little.
gmate1713 said:
I'm eager to check the results in a week.
Same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57844
I think a lot of CGs fall into the role by chance rather than having an innate desire for the lifestyle like littles do. People who have that innate caregiver feeling usually have the option of being the parent of a real child or having a role in a childcare setting and will pursue that instead, while ABs/littles don't have the same kind of choice to be a real child so the outlets for our feelings are a lot more limited.

Last edited:
I don’t think I would manage to look after someone else…

My ideal scenario would be a relationship where we switch

I'm both, but please understand I really am my wife's caregiver. I really am a adult baby too. I don't think this is really what you are looking for, but I thought I would post for a little different perspective
And sure, I am fine with both

Can someone tell me what "CG" means in this context?

[Edit: from the replies, I'm assuming "Care giver"?]

Last edited:
TGGirlUK said:
Can someone tell me what "CG" means in this context?

[Edit: from the replies, I'm assuming "Care giver"?]
You're right.

Now that I've had the opportunity to be a CG to my partner, I can say I love being both ABDL and a CG! I prefer being little more often, but our dynamic typically leans that way, so it works out well. When I am a caregiver, it really is a relaxing, bonding experience for me.

I'm not a little but would love to be a caregiver for a baby girl or toddler.

I find Caregivers to be a rare lot most of the time. Personally I seem to always fall into a position of an older sibling like figure for several of my friends but rarely to the degree of AB-esque stuff.

Most Caregivers I've met tend to be Switches so I'd be amazed if even 5% of the vote is Yes.

On a very real note finding a good caregiver is very hard , most want to play on phone and hold a chair down for a paycheck , it of course really went sideways when the pandemic struck . There is such a shortage they use people till they burn out and quit . My own aide is currently making crazy money because I taught her to set limits and not get used so when they try she demands a raise , she’s currently making about $250 a day keeping me changed on her overtime shifts(,16 hours a week) at 11/2 times normal she’s making great money :

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Back