How many of us are "retirement age," say 65 plus?

Hey all!!! 68 yo dl since always here. Mostly nondiapered due to the many activities of life, but when I can… yeehaw!

Visitor2Earth said:
64, retired electronics technician from the Department of Defense, diaper lover.
So you can fix our TV's
All we need to know is where to send them .bet after you get it fixed we will be able to get Russia tv. We are the same age

🤣

Last edited:
63 plus here. Still working for 47 more days, but keeps count. Planning to take some time off ( 2 months) then probably seek a part time job. Three days a week.
I am a part time CD and have part time AB(ish) tendencies.

Reactions: Shannon1024
oldpppants said:
I'm 70, I know of someone who's 71. Who else is over retirement age?
I'm 69

I’ve just turned 63 still working not sure when I’ll retire, just hope it’s on my terms

I turned 80 last year and was surprised to see two guys posting in this thread who are older than I am. Although I was a very late bedwetter, I didn't wear diapers past infancy. I was fascinated by wetting and wetters from an early age, but I never thought about diapers until I was 65 and learned on WetSet about adults wearing diapers for fun. I knew right away that I wanted to wear and wet diapers too. Eventually I worked up the courage to buy pull-ups in a pharmacy. Soon I learned about NorthShore, which became my main supplier until recently. Now I wear an Adventure Puffs diaper and Protex vinyl pants to bed every night. Usually I wake up before wetting but not always. Waking up wet used to be a shameful experience but is now a delightful surprise. I like wearing and wetting diapers so much that I put one on after getting home from lunch today and have already wet it a little bit. So relaxing! Maybe I'll even wet automatically between now and bedtime.

I'm definitely not retirement age but I would love to chat in dm's about how it is to age within the abdl community and about how it has changed over the years and possible garner some wisdom so if you wanna chat plz dm me

77 and old age sucks. You suddenly realize that you have become one of the old farts at the supermarket. You know why old people are always grumpy. Constant aches and pains.

Reactions: dogboy
I’m a 70 year old DL and wear my terries+ every night

I'm 69 and a DL, sometimes IC and considering being more of a AB.

Yes.
I am 65.
Went on SSDI @ age 48 due to my lifelong disabilities.
I am just a diapered adult baby boy doing it all 24/7 in my diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Deleted member 73779
68 🫠 I will be 69 in April. DL and Eurine Incontinent Retired Army. Started working P/T. I wear Diapers and Plastic Panties 24/7.:giggle:

I'm 71 retired and wear attends pads for urge incontinence

I have retired to my Nappy !
69 and loving every minute, just wish the time would slow down 😠

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissybaby34
I will be 66 "next" week on Wednesday.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Caitianx happy birthday.
Mine next month too.
We are the dreamers and creative ones and we get along with all the others Star chart ones.

foxkits said:
Caitianx happy birthday.
Mine next month too.
We are the dreamers and creative ones and we get along with all the others Star chart ones.
2 of my high school classmates,, both brothers who also have Cerebral Palsy also have their birthdays in March, along with a cousin of mine who also has Cerebral Palsy.

You should know most babys are born in March. Things get kicked off August lol

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
68 here and seven more working days until I retire...again. This will be the third time. Maybe it'll be the charm?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and fredy552
59 here .. not excited about going into the 6’s .. guess better then alternative…

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KindaOlde and chamberpot
Back