How many of us are "retirement age," say 65 plus?

Retired the day after I turned 66. Can’t believe I’m now retired over six years. Took me this long to address one item on my bucket list - play in a rock band.

Reactions: Deleted member 73779, KBoy, Angelapinks and 2 others
Getting close to retirement but farming never stops so can't ever really retire. Excited to see how many been dealing with diapers for over 50 years. Felt lonely back then.

• Thinking
Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks and Edgewater
MarineJohn said:
50 here (51 next month) retiring at the end of the year and switching over to cloth and plastic pants a lot more to save on money.
Congratulations on your retirement and like you say you will have time to switch to cloth and do laundry more often. I did that for awhile but in my case I retired early to take care of my mum with Dementia and that was a full time job. I went back to disposables pretty quick and needed for mum also. I am 74 this year and retired for 14 years now. Wish I had more me time cause now that I do my Arthritis is giving me problems along with the old Prostate and Bladder.

Reactions: KBoy, Lethdale, Edgewater and 1 other person
Kayleigh said:
Retired the day after I turned 66. Can’t believe I’m now retired over six years. Took me this long to address one item on my bucket list - play in a rock band.
I did that in high school but kind of wish I could get back into it.

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
Nottylu said:
Getting close to retirement but farming never stops so can't ever really retire. Excited to see how many been dealing with diapers for over 50 years. Felt lonely back then.
Yes I guess you are right about that. in farming you may get a short rest in the winter months but that is when you need to look after equipment and such. You still need to slow down though or your body will do it for you.

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
64, retired electronics technician from the Department of Defense, diaper lover.

Reactions: KBoy, Lethdale, Edgewater and 1 other person
Made another year '74' now, still going relatively strong.

Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks and Visitor2Earth
I'm 62 and retired about 3 months ago. took early retirement for several reasons. I was having loads of time off with ill health, doctors and hospital appointments. had a substantial pension, plus at the same time my mum passed away and I inherited a small amount of money. so all in all I decided to pack up work. one of the benefits of it is that I can now wear nappies and be a abdl when ever I want.

Reactions: KBoy, Brumas94 and Angelapinks
Retired now, spending lots more days diapered all day long. Getting more use to
going out in public while diapered (but being EXTREMELY discreet about it)
I am definitely calmer and happier for doing so.

Reactions: KBoy, chamberpot and Angelapinks
I’m 75, still in cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. Loved them all my life.

Reactions: KBoy, Brumas94, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Let's see, I'm ... 5 carry the 3 subtract the 1... that's 4, the 10's is 6... Gee, is that why I'm getting all this Medicare junk mail all of a sudden??

I'm thinking to retire from the job in the next 2-3 years, although there have been times lately that I've been sorely tempted to call up the boss and say "here's your 2 week's notice"; I have the resources to pull a "take this job and...".

I have no plans to retire from hiking, camping, biking, backpacking, kayaking, running, ....

Reactions: fredy552, KBoy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
I did that in high school but kind of wish I could get back into it.
I did it in high school and college. Then I got my career job and got married. Now 50 years later I’ve managed to back into playing. It took me a while but I finally made some connections and now I’m playing with two different groups. After being away for 50 years I’m pretty rusty but I’m working at it.

Reactions: KendallP, KBoy and Cottontail
75...have loved being pinned in cloth diapers and plastic pants my entire life

Reactions: Deleted member 73779 and KBoy
I am 74 going on 6. It took me a long time to understand and come to terms with this inner child that has always been desperate to be in nappies, but in all honesty I think it has helped feed my creativity. I was a photographer but retired at 50, built an award winning house (very rare in the UK) then built a boat (that took 6 years) and I only live in the UK for half the year. No time to be bored. Nappies were legitimised when I had the prostate taken out, but I still prefer the juvenile ones. The toys just got bigger (and faster)!!!

Reactions: KBoy, Brumas94 and dogboy
...just turned 63, started collecting SS at 62. Retired at 57. Been retired 6yrs now and I don't know how I got everything done that I'm doing now while working 48 to 64hrs per week!!! I liked my job very much, but at the same time glad I don't have to wake up at 5am to go in like I used to!!! Can just sleep in in diapers most of the time. I paid my dues, LOL.

Reactions: KBoy, BuffedBaby and Angelapinks
Just turned 62 having gone art-time at 60 and retired at 61. Been into plastic pants and terry nappies from about the age of three. Nappied most nights.

Reactions: Karoq, KBoy and lupin
I'm 71 well over retirement

I guess that the Social Security Administration sees me as retired now, but initially I was seen by them as disabled. Once I turned 66 and 2 months, the age at which I could’ve retired with full Social Security benefits, the Social Security Administration transferred me from disability to retirement benefits. Anywhere I’m 68 at present and looking forward to this summer when my age turns to my favorite number for a year.

Reactions: CLPP and KBoy
oldpppants said:
I should have added a question about if you're DL, AB, IC, or some combo of the above; I'm a DL but when I'm wearing a diapie I tend to think like a 70 year old toddler who doesn't want to give up being diapied just yet and sometimes pee-pees and poo-poos in his pants just because. And in my mind it's still pee-pee and poo-poo, and going potty in my pants or in the potty.
Interesting topic, cool to see the amount of people retirement age. I'm close. 60 year old DL

What a great thread
I'm not there yet at 58 but I feel like I know all of you just a little bit better.
Thanks for sharing everyone, some really cool babies around here

Reactions: dogboy
Back