How many males pee sitting down?

BelGeorge said:
I try to sit down to pee when possible, to avoid the "after-dribble" that occurs mostly after peeing while standing.
I do always as I'm a wheelchair user.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I12BLittle89 said:
My wife thinks it’s weird that I pee sitting down. I pee at urinals in public but sit down at home. I never thought about it until she said something. I remembered getting in trouble for peeing on the seat as a young child. My solution was to sit to pee. When I used urinals I would unbutton and unzip my pants. It wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I realized I didn’t need to unbutton them anymore. I felt like I discovered something big. I would stand up to pee at home sometimes but mostly sat. I wondered why I preferred to sit. I remembered that when I had to go pee at night. I would have to turn the light on to see what I was doing. After the light I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. So it was easier to have just enough light to see where the toilet was and sit. Then go back to sleep. I think this is what solidified my habit of sitting. My wife thinks it’s feminine. She wants me to stand.
It's okay. Got a story...

Between getting out of diapers & kindergarten, I sat down to pee...I knew of no other way, my dad never showed me. One day in kindergarten, I used "The Room", I was sitting doing my biz and my best friend entered the stall, thinking it empty and saw me: he asked why I was sitting down and I told him this was normal for me. Oddly-seeming enough, he waited his turn and showed me how to go, standing up. It was revolutionizing! 🤭🥳

It's never been a matter of macho for me to stand & go but a matter of welcome convenience. Quick an' easy. But, of course, I prefer piddling in my Pampers. 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

i do! but that is because i'm trans and don't have a stand-to-pee device 😝

Back