How many different types of diapers do you keep on hand?

I use McKissen Diapers with a daytime-type booster and Plastic Pants. Same for night use and a night booster and Plastic Pants. All this is on auto shipment. These work for me cannot afford the Better Diapers for Night use.

I usually keep some Crinklz/BetterDry or NorthShore Supremes for work (hoping I can switch those out for something that’s as discreet but doesn’t have the issue of the padding falling apart :/) and some AB/DL diapers to wear at home or if we’re going to be out for a while and I want the extra absorbency, currently it’s Little For Big Baby Usagis and Astro Babies! I also like to keep some MegaMaxes on hand too for when I want the extra padding, but a simple design if I add a sticker to it lol and I also keep some cheap adult pull ups from Kroger to use at night if I’m on my time of the month lol

Edit: I’m sorry, I’m not incontinent, I didn’t realize this was the incontinence section when I posted..

Attachments

• IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cantwait
I keep a high capacity diaper for overnight. I also have a high, medium, and low capacity daytime diaper, as well as a pull up for working out or getting out of the shower. Sometimes I use a reusable swim diaper after getting out of the shower, but since I generally leak as I’m moving around it’s a bit of a hassle to have to clean them constantly. I also keep some cloth training pants for days where I am home and do not want to deal with disposables.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
At any given time, I have Incontrol Essential and/or Elite and/or Original for nighttime and 4-5 days per week, and also a supply of Depend pull ups when I need something light during the day, like hot days or when I’m working from my office. I also keep a supply if Incontrol “Air” diapers for when I want something better than a pull up, but prefer to avoid a plastic backed brief, usually due to heat/humidity.

Reactions: cantwait and Deleted member 76595
Many! for all situations and all events and stuff. .. but i have a go to diaper which is the Tena Maxi for its capacity and price and re-tapability :D
I have those ABDL diapers as well which i now wear to pubs or longer nights events where I dont get to change.
and many brands of Pull-ups which i wear at home since i can run to the toilet. I work from home most of the days.

HalMidLife said:
At any given time, I have Incontrol Essential and/or Elite and/or Original for nighttime and 4-5 days per week, and also a supply of Depend pull ups when I need something light during the day, like hot days or when I’m working from my office. I also keep a supply if Incontrol “Air” diapers for when I want something better than a pull up, but prefer to avoid a plastic backed brief, usually due to heat/humidity.
where are you from? Am from Singapore and the weather is freaking hot sometimes, and i am trying all those "AIR" diapers to prevent sweating in them too much :ROFLMAO: still havent found a good one that can hold substential amount and still not be stuffy and wet. ..

Reactions: ElPulpo and cantwait
well, i had to think about this a bit.

I have a lot of different ones on-hand.

I have my usual megamax, white and some blue, then i have some old ones i didnt like (some single tab per side abdl ones), some misc ones left over from abena i saw a bit ago, then there is a bunch of samples from north i have a bunch of them.

I pretty much just use the megamax these days all the time. But i have some reusable ones too, pocket diapers, and some prefolds and then a couple fitted ones...my long time ago ex was trying to get me into more cloth, but it's a lot of work/laundry.

Now i also have the booster pads from north shore i use if going to be out awhile.

I'm sure there is a couple i'm forgetting, like i know there are a few from an ex in the back of a walk in closet inpink (but too small for me).

I was originally thinking it would be only a few, but the more i look/think the more i come up with.

Pull ups 4t 5t boys for the day time and night time I am trying to get control of my bladder

I have boys 4t 5t for daytime and night time I am trying to get control of my bladder and sitting on the potty often I hate being wet or poopy

I generally wear cloth contours or night time prefolds, but I also have Abenas, MegaMax, and InControl plastic backed disposables for those times when logistics of dealing with used diapers makes cloth impractical. So for diapers I have around 5 options and when it comes to plastic pants I must have at least 20 different types, materials, and styles of these “necessary” accessories to choose from which adds a bit of variety to my day and keeps wet smiley faces from appearing on the tushie of my pants.

Hi,

I use a various combination of Tena Lady pads during the day. Even so I tend to use pull ups more and more. To much leaks, stress and discomfort with pads nowadays 😥

During the day I now mostly wear Tena Pants plus and Molicare Mobile (6). To be honest I feel more comfortable and safe with them. Also mean I can choose when I need to replace my protection. Instead of running to the toilets anytime my bladder decides 😒 If I need to wait or if the their is no immediate bathroom nearby I can wait without leaking or being miserable.

At night I now use exclusively the pull ups Molicare Mobile 10. Not perfect at all, but the best night time protection I tried until now.

I keep five types. Three disposable types. A pull-up for exercise and brief wear times. My everyday high quality disposable that will usually last me 4 to 6 hours. And, my high absorbency night-time diaper often with a booster.

I have two cloth types. Cotton prefolds for overnight (with boosters) and cotton fitted diapers with Velcro for daytime.

I've got two primary diapers right now for different purposes. My regular diaper is the Rearz little monsters, and for working out the European Tena Maxi (old discontinued model) plastic backed for less chafing and better movement. When I eventually run out of the Tenas, I've already settled on Bambino Bianco to fill that need.

With the capacity wars in the abdl space, I no longer need boosters or an exclusive overnight diaper - my daily diaper is often changed long before capacity is reached. Wearing a "thin" or discrete diaper isn't important to me and hasn't been an issue, rather knowing that leaks won't be an issue and diaper changes aren't needed every 5 minutes is the priority. The thinner and less absorbent workout diaper is also handy when I know I'm going to only wear it for a shorter period before getting into a fresh one (think getting ready for night on the town or bathing) where it feels wasteful in money and capacity that isn't needed for the shorter period. When it comes to ISO ratings, anything above 4500 ml trends to be enough (again, every diaper works and fits differently), and I've found that the crazy 8000+ ml rated diapers are actually more prone to leaking on my body! I don't want to be in the same diaper for 24+ hours, the bulk can be uncomfortable and ammonia buildup can be an issue. 3-5 diaper changes per day is my comfort zone and good quality disposable diapers lock wetness away where it's comfortable for long periods and not prone to skin irritation or rash. My diapers are wet to some degree 90% of the time, and I certainly don't want to be changing diapers every 5 minutes...

I do frequently try bags and cases of other diapers to see if I like them better - so technically I've got a lot more diapers to choose from as the mood strikes. I'm often wearing other brands and styles to keep things more fun and interesting, not to mention finding diapers that work better for me! It's also good with the supply chain issues to have known good backups to order if / when my regular ones are not available. Unfortunately sometimes that means finding out they don't work so well on me too - so those eventually get used up when I can safely fit them into my routine - I don't like the idea of wasting unused product if I can avoid it, but even that aspirational mentality has it's limits...

Unfortunately my previous favorite daily diaper is no longer produced - so the search for a replacemenr that I'm comfortable with has been at the forefront over the past year. Although I've found one in the little monsters, I'd go back to the previous in a heartbeat if it unexpectedly came back... Different diapers fit and work differently, and getting accustomed to them doesn't happen with just a sample of one or two!

Also, it's more fun and engaging to have a choice of prints and styles to fit a mood or need! It seems most that are regularly wearing protection have found that having a variety can be beneficial!

A use a combination of five different diapers and two different boosters to fit my needs depending on how I'm doing, if it's bedtime or daytime, and if I'm home or out. As can be seen, Northshore products work very well for me.

Bedtime
Genetic DisorderDiaperBoosterCover / Underpad
Active - Home or OutNS Megamax AirLock LNS EternaDry 2XLNS Trifecta M
Inactive - HomeNS Megamax AirLock MNS EternaDry LNS Trifecta M
Inactive - AwayNS Megamax (original) MNS EternaDry LNS Trifecta M / NS MagicSorb

Daytime
Genetic DisorderDiaperBoosterCover & Underpad
Active - HomeNS Megamax AirLock MNS EternaDry LNS Trifecta M
Inactive - Home, doing okayNS Megamax AirLock MNS Trifecta M
Inactive - Home, doing GREAT!NS Megamax AirLock M -or-
NS Megamax AirLock Lite M
Inactive - Out, doing okayNS Megamax AirLock M
Inactive - Out, doing GREAT!NS Megamax AirLock Lite M -or-
NS GoSupreme Pull-On M
Inactive - Home, airing outTena Incontinence Guard Moderate with boxer briefReusable underpad
Inactive - short changeWalgreens Certainty Brief L

I also have a lot of twill prefolds and Gary plastic pants, which come into rotation for bedtime when I'm going through a good period.

Reactions: cantwait and Constantlydamp
cantwait said:
I was curious how many different types of diapers people keep in their inventory. I find that I break them up by capacity and activity. I have a low, medium, and high capacity plastic bag diaper. And a low, medium, and high capacity cloth back diaper.
Is this normal, or do you just have one to go to diaper?
I have cloth diapers for everyday use in my home, (I prefer cloth), and a supply of ‘Bambino Classico All Over Print’ disposables for times when all my cloth diapers are in the dirty clothes basket!

Back