sindysissybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Many consider me lucky to have a Mommy, even myself. However, it took many years of searching. Ever since I was 12 years old, I can remember, I found myself enjoying diapers and using makeshift diapers, always imagining what it would be like to have a woman treat me like a baby. I only discovered what it was like to be an ABDL when I was 18 years old, more or less in 2010. Since then, I've come to know that no matter how difficult it would be, there was a small percentage chance of me getting a Mommy, since I saw that I wasn't the only adult who liked to wear diapers and act like a baby. There were years of conversations, negotiations, being ignored or ridiculed in online chats, behind my quest to be a baby again. Until one day, a Sweet Lady (That was the name she used in chat) called me to talk, curious as to why my name was "Diaper Boy". I explained, and once again had to read some laughter from one person. I thought she would be one of the people who would ridicule me, but she didn't stop talking to me. She laughed because she thought it was cute, and was curious about why I liked diapers. It was almost 3 hours of conversation, and then we decided to exchange Skype. We maintained excellent contact for 4 years, talking about different topics, and almost always talking about baby things. In the first week I was excited to learn that she was a retired School Director, but that she had always worked in the field of education. For years she worked as a nanny, and her first official job was as a caregiver at a daycare center, being responsible for the baby's nursery. She knew everything about babies and caring for them, and that made me so excited. However, not everything is a bed of roses, as I learned about the sad part of her story. She is a widow, and for many years she tried to get pregnant and have her own baby, but never succeeded due to health problems. This was her life's dream, to have her own baby and go through a maternal phase. As much as it is a sad story, it was in this that I saw a possibility of making our dreams come true. I wanted to be a baby, she wanted to have her own baby, and that would be perfect. On several occasions I threw some hints into our conversations, putting myself in different situations about what she would do if I did something as a baby, for example:

If I'm wet on a walk, you would change me immediately or when we got home?

She always responded with complete clarity, as if she really were my Mommy, so I took courage, and after almost 4 years of talking, I finally made the proposal. At first she thought it was going to be an online joke, and said it was okay, but no, I was looking for something real, and she was amazed. For the first time she took a while to answer me, and when the answer came she said she would need some time to think about it. And it really took a while, because we didn't speak for almost 3 days. She said Yes, but there would be some conditions... He put into play once again that he always wanted to be a Mother, but a mother of a real baby. And for this to be true, our relationship would have to be as close and genuine as a relationship between a baby and a mommy. Another thing she demanded was that I always be a girl. This wouldn't be a problem since I wore a few baby dresses from time to time, as you can see in my photos. Another thing was that she was an environmental advocate, and she really hated disposable diapers. She said I would only have to use cloth diapers. It was from that moment on that I was placed in unpotty training, which you can follow on my profile. From that moment on, every night, I would have to sleep with cloth diapers, and wet myself before going to bed, during the night, and when I woke up, to get used to the diaper suit. At first, this part of sleeping with cloth diapers every day was very difficult, as I lived with my parents, and I did everything very confidentially. But I was talking about fulfilling a dream of being a real baby, so I decided to take a chance. It was a very tough challenge, as I had to send her photos every day, before going to sleep and when I woke up. But finally, my baby contract was signed, and 3 months after that day, I would find myself standing in front of my Mommy's Apartment, anxiously waiting for her to meet me, and spend my first weekend as a baby there. really, but that's a story for the next post...

I hope you liked it, I decided to use it here as a form of diary to talk a little about my adventures as a baby with Elizabeth, my Mommy . I will be happy to answer any questions.

• Love
Reactions: Halibut, Blekyss, sfsjca and 1 other person
Thanks. Speaking personally, I have to realize that it might take time to find a mommy. I am not the most patient person so it's annoying for me. I am glad you found someone. And I suppose you gave me a reminder that all good things come to those who wait, in spite of wanting to go fast.

KittyninjaW said:
Thanks. Speaking personally, I have to realize that it might take time to find a mommy. I am not the most patient person so it's annoying for me. I am glad you found someone. And I suppose you gave me a reminder that all good things come to those who wait, in spite of wanting to go fast.
I couldn't wait any longer either. However, this is what we have left. I really hope that you can do it too

sindysissybaby said:
I couldn't wait any longer either. However, this is what we have left. I really hope that you can do it too
I will certainly try. And thanks.

Reactions: sindysissybaby
Back