How does it feel like to mess or pee on your diaper?

I try not to poop in my diaper, really not in to that.

But love weeing, love the warm feeling that comes immediately, it is like a hug that lets you know all is ok.

Then you sit and feel it all around you, then you really feel the hug, it is amazing, you will never understand unless you fell it, wear it, and walk with it. Today I went 6 hours in a wet diaper, it was amazing.

Try it.

Reactions: undine and BobbiSueEllen
Hi i have never tried diapers and im afraid i wont ever get to. I dont know where i can get them as i still live with my parents. I live in Toronto, Canada.

• Wow
Reactions: Sidewinder and BobbiSueEllen
mistergers said:
Hi i have never tried diapers and im afraid i wont ever get to. I dont know where i can get them as i still live with my parents. I live in Toronto, Canada.
Adult diapers are very popular. They are sold at every Walmart or Shopper's Drug Mart

Reactions: Sidewinder, ThePaddedTurtle and BobbiSueEllen
Can't speak when it comes to soiling, but when I do my peeing business it makes my diaper rather warm and soggy.. It feels nice! but eventually I change. As for smells.. Not that strong I suppose. But then again I guess it also depends what you've eaten and drank during the day. :p

Reactions: Inconjr, BabyHailey1977, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I don't normally mess my nappy but when I pee in my nappy it feels pretty good as I can feel the diaper bulk up

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Inconjr, PaddedLemur and 1 other person
I wet and mess

Wetting fells great and doesn’t usually smell immediately it usually only smells after a day or two so if you don’t change your trash allot than bag it or get a diaper pail.

Messing can feel great I personally don’t like when its really soft or diarrhea but I just use a few northshore care supreme wipes and thats it I usually don’t have to shower unless it’s really soft and i sit in it for a while which I don’t usually do.

Reactions: Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
I feel dirty when I accidentally soil or wet myself. I immediately go clean up and change into a clean diaper

Reactions: FireXC, Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
I say don't mess unless you have no other choice. You'll stink the place up to no end and you'll need a shower.
Going pee pee is lovely and delightful anywhere you can. Hydrate and pad up!

Reactions: Inconjr and Paddy2020
Peeing your diaper is very fun. You get this warm, wet, comforting sensation between your legs, and you can feel your diaper expand between your thighs as you fill it. Smell is usually not noticeable unless you're dehydrated or have eaten asparagus recently.

Pooping, in my opinion, is also great. Similar warmth between your buttcheeks, but the mass will push them apart. It's squishy and it's sticky and very fun to sit in. The smell isn't great, though, and cleanup is not amazing either. I'll usually use 2 or 3 wipes and then jump in the shower if I sat down in it. It's not really for everyone, since it's hard to get over the gross factor and the smell, but I really enjoy it.

Reactions: HomeAlone, Inconjr, SaggyDiaperChris and 3 others
i need to be i n c o n t e n t

• Thinking
Reactions: Sidewinder
mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t e n t
The words of an old sage that obviously isn’t incontinent or you would know better than to make this statement. Desiring, or playing incontinent gives you the option of walking away from it when you grow tired of it. Those that are actually afflicted with this malady don’t have that option and most would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, 2012Stroke, Inconjr and 2 others
I've never messed in my diapers and hope I never do. However, for peeing in them, I simply love peeing in them and wearing a nicely soaked diaper. However, my experience has been I want to change a pretty wet diaper after about 8 hours of a heavy wetting as that seems to be when I start to smell the ammonia odor put off by stale pee. I don't need to subject my wife or others to that odor. If I were by myself, I'd probably wear a wet diaper until it couldn't hold another ounce of pee; but, I'm not by myself so I find it best to be considerate of others.

To answer the original question, it feels great to pee in my diapers. It's a bit naughty, it's a bit "little", it's quite a bit wet and warm, and it's totally 100% enjoyable. I wish I felt I could afford to go thru 4 or 5 diapers each day as I'd pee in them 100% of the time; but, with the diapers I use that would run me over $135.00/month. That's a bit steep just to have some fun and to satisfy my pee fetish.

Reactions: undine, Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
When I wet a diaper, the warmth and soft feeling of the diaper provides a calming mechanism that gives me relief from anxiety and stress. It’s a big warm hug that you can’t escape.

• Love
Reactions: undine, HomeAlone, GoodnitesXL21 and 5 others
HootHootOwl said:
Before i start wearing a diaper i just want to know how does feel like to poop or pee and how does it smell like when changing it
It is a very unique experience. If you are out in public I highly recommend you use a diaper cover to better contain the smell as it not pleasant depending on your diet.
Also make sure you apply a lot of barrier lotion as poop can cause a lot of skin damage if your diaper is not changed soon. Peeing is one thing but going number 2 is entirely a different ball game.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I enjoy wetting and messing my diaper. The initial cathartic release of pressure when I relax my bladder followed by the warm diaper as I wet, culminating with the bulk of the wet diaper is both physically and emotionally enjoyable. Messing my diaper is a similar, but more intense physical and emotional sensation as the bulge grows in the back of my diaper, feeling warm, messy/sticky as the load literally caresses my butt and settles to the bottom of my diaper, reminding me of what I have done with each step I take. Sitting down and acting like nothing has happened is wonderful. Cleaning up is not onerous for me; I can get nice and clean and into a fresh baby-scent smelling diaper in minutes. It is not unusual for me to stay in a messy diaper for several hours before changing because I want to enjoy the intense physical and emotional sensations for as long as possible. I wet and mess my diaper every morning when I get out of bed, although my diaper is already wet. I am married, my wife knows what I do, but I do not mess my diaper in her presence. I am usually in a wet diaper, however, and she never knows I am wet. I am up in the morning well before she gets up, and if you want to know, I am very wet and messy as I contribute to this thread. I realize messing is not for everyone, and am thankful that ADISC gives us the opportunity to respect each others preferences and limitations.

Reactions: Jenlyn, Atotom912, Zeke and 5 others
HootHootOwl said:
Before i start wearing a diaper i just want to know how does feel like to poop or pee and how does it smell like when changing it
Exactly the way you think its going to feel.

Reactions: Inconjr
It's extremely uncomfortable especially if you've gone poop more than a few times. I did that a couple of weeks back and I really needed a change badly.

GoodniteLover219 said:
Peeing in a diaper is quite possibly the most relaxing feeling imaginable. ☺️ I may be over exaggerating here, but in my feels it feels relaxing if not refreshing.
you are correct.

Reactions: undine, GoodnitesXL21 and loadlover
I love peeing in my diaper and hate pooping in my diaper. for peeing. I'm oke wiht clean up. but the pooping. i hate the clean up process from that. Did that once in a depends with tapes and it was not fun.

Reactions: undine
Peeing feels relaxing, its warm and you get the sensation of peeing, which feels good usually, Pooping is kinda gross but can feel good sometimes. Clean up is nothing really with a wet diaper, but you might need help or a good shower with a messy diaper. I try not to mess but have accidents, sometimes I just dont get to the toilet in time, it makes me feel very childish to have an accident. I clean up asap. It stinks.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back