How does it feel like to mess or pee on your diaper?

HootHootOwl said:
Before i start wearing a diaper i just want to know how does feel like to poop or pee and how does it smell like when changing it
I've never pooped in my diaper but I pee myself in diapers constantly (constant wetter). It feels great in my opinion, I absolutely love the feeling of warm pee soaking my diaper. It's even better when you're diaper leaks and you feel that warm pee running down you're leg. And waking up to realize you wet your diaper while you were sleeping, I try to make myself. Anyway I think it feels great to pee my diaper and I hope you enjoy it also.

• Love
Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar and Sidewinder
Wetting? Warm. Wet. Fun. Felling relaxed. Having a massive load? The best. Even better. Warm. Soft. Spreading up around my nuts. I do this almost daily and having some "fiber loading", I really love to have a gigantic poo. Slow, spreading, and soft. The smell? Try some Nullo (internal deodorant). I've been using them for years regularly. Maybe just a little sweet pungency. None of that death stink. How it really feels? Like an exciting poogasm. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Both have a warm sensation
Wetting: letting the warm flood gates open is the best feeling afterwards swishing round the lake in my nappy usually peeing I don't know I'm doing it most of the time it's amazing when I am finished wetting because the diaper gets thicker and I can waddle more
Messing:hot and filling mostly soft very stinky lumpy fills most of the back of my nappy makes my nappy thicker and me waddle more best feeling ever (if super messy which it leaks and sags this happens once a week or when I am sick or have a saw tummy) the sensation of going poo poo and pee pee in my nappy is the best

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar
mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t e n t
Dude no offense but you sound really young. Please note that this site is 18+, no matter if you post or not

mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t e n t
Dude no offense but you sound really young. Please note that this forum is 18+, whether you're reading or writing or both

The initial part of peeing in the diaper feels good but after that its not the same. it gets cold and very squishy . So I dont spend too much time in a wet diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My morning NS purple Supreme diaper is very wet and messy and so enjoyable. I am sitting here experiencing a most delightful squish in my diaper. I don't plan on changing for several hours. I know this is not for everyone, but for me a poopy diaper is just so very emotionally and physically pleasurable. The clean up is not at all a problem for me; I have it down to a science and it takes less than 5 minutes to once again become clean, fresh, and socially acceptable.

Reactions: Diaperloverj and BobbiSueEllen
Everybodys experience and feeling is different. Until you not try, you will not know.

Reactions: Sidewinder and BobbiSueEllen
I think both feel very nice. It's a warm soft feeling. The warmth on the skin and the softness of the wet diaper feel nice. The warmth on the skin and the slippery warmth of a messy diaper feels nice too. The smell of the messy diaper is what you'd expect. It doesn't bother me. Clean up is a little harder with a messy diaper. I just get into the shower, take off the diaper and place it in a plastic bad and them shower off the mess. When I pee into a diaper I like to sit for hours at a time, peeing as I get the urge. When I mess a diaper I usually enjoy it for a half hour to an hour or so before cleaning up. But both feel simply awesome. I've been doing this for a very long time. And I won't stop.

Reactions: chamberpot, TinkleTinkleLittleStar and Sidewinder
It feels wet and it feels icky. How's about that?

• Haha
Diaperloverj said:
I think both feel very nice. It's a warm soft feeling. The warmth on the skin and the softness of the wet diaper feel nice. The warmth on the skin and the slippery warmth of a messy diaper feels nice too. The smell of the messy diaper is what you'd expect. It doesn't bother me. Clean up is a little harder with a messy diaper. I just get into the shower, take off the diaper and place it in a plastic bad and them shower off the mess. When I pee into a diaper I like to sit for hours at a time, peeing as I get the urge. When I mess a diaper I usually enjoy it for a half hour to an hour or so before cleaning up. But both feel simply awesome. I've been doing this for a very long time. And I won't stop.
I agree with you on how nice and warm and soft a wet diaper feels, although personally, I draw the line at messing.

Of course, that's just me, you do you, as I've heard others say.

Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
I usually wear plastic back disposable diapers but for variety last night I pinned on cloth diapers with two booster inserts and a pair of Kleinert's Dura Cool pants. I am up in the morning very wet and I just messed. I cloth diaper is a totally different experience when wet; you really feel the wet, clammy diaper. The poopy mess pretty much feels the same to me in a cloth diaper, warm, slippery, squishy. The clean up with my cloth diaper will be a little more labor intensive, but worth the extra time for me to experience all these wonderful emotional and physical sensations in the early morning solitude. I am going to the gym a little later, and will put on a NS blue Lite diaper after my workout. Fortunately, the gym has a section of private showers and dressing rooms in addition to the conventional locker room, so there is no embarrassment or problems exposing others to my diapers.

Reactions: mark58 and BobbiSueEllen
My earliest memory of doing a poo in my nappy is from when I was somewhere between 1 and 2 years old. It felt wonderful, not only the sensation of my nappy expanding but also because it was uncontrollable. While it still feels nice to do a poo in a nappy, it never feels as good to me as when I was a very young child.

mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t i n e n t.
Are you sure about that?

Because there are a lot of people who are incontinent, and not by their own volition and I'm certain they never said they wanted to be, let alone needed to, it's the same for those who either became blind, deaf, paralyzed, or had an amputation.

I know a friend of a friend of mine who was a relatively healthy, able-bodied young man, but one day, he ended up in a freak accident that rendered him a quadriplegic and that was something he didn't ask for, it was merely a circumstance that occurred beyond his control.

On the other side of the coin, I saw a documentary on television about an otherwise healthy, able-bodied young woman with a condition called Body Integrity Identity Disorder, or B.I.I.D., for short, which is a condition where an otherwise healthy, able-bodied believes they should be physically disabled in some form or another.

In her case, she actually wanted to be rendered a paraplegic and by extension, felt that she needed to.

Now let me just state for the record, that I'm not here to arbitrarily make any decisions for you, only you can decide what you want, I'm just simply reporting the facts as something for you to contemplate.

I just want you to be aware that your decisions, should you desire to follow through with them, or not, can and will have some life-long ramifications.

Messing feels wonderful, if it's soft, you can even feel bubbles in your ass. If it's solid, you can feel the firm bulge in your butt.

Wetting feels weird, you let loose and slowly relieve yourself. When you finish and try to go to the toilet, you don't want to go more. When your nappy is quite full, it feels wet, but it isn't. It's random, the bulge feels good while sitting and getting it closer to your legs.

Reactions: chamberpot, Atotom912, Sidewinder and 1 other person
Sometimes it depends on your mood. I love wetting and messing my diaper and it never seems to disappoint me. I don't care for an overly soaked, drooping to me knees diaper but I do like it wet. The spread of the warm wet pee against my groin is so soothing and has a euphoric feeling.
Now a nice soft poo in the back of my diaper is another feeling of euphoria. The release of it and the feeling of it against my bottom is incredible. Although clean up is a pain but to me it's worth it.
I think everyone has similar yet different feelings when it comes to wetting and messing their diapers but I believe we all enjoy it much the same in our own ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Spidermanbatman said:
As you've seen, everyone has a bit of a different opinion. I'm shaved smooth throughout my diaper area, which I think heightens the feeling. Peeing feels warm and is a nice release, and as you wet more, the diaper begins to swell in the front, and then into the middle/middle-back. The front gets very squishy and the diaper takes on a very distinct "wet" shape under clothing (if you have a child, or younger sibling, or ever babysat a child, you know what I mean, bulging in the front or middle and sort of "puffy" elsewhere).

I know many people like to use their diapers to capacity but I wear 24/7, so there will always be another diaper, and pushing a diaper to the brink is a sure way to lead to leaks, so once I feel that heaviness between my thighs and can feel the diaper sagging slightly, I know I am due to change.

I do mess, but rarely will stay in it, unless both my wife and kids are not in the house. Besides, my "age play" age is around 3.5 (and diapered, obviously) a preschooler who will go hide to "do his business" and then wait to quickly be discovered or go inform someone of their need to be changed, so once I mess, I generally will change right away. Unless the poop is loose from like an upset stomach, which sucks, it's just a large lump in the back of your pants. Because I don't sit in it, it's easily changed. I usually only need a small number of baby wipes to clean up and I'm done.
There's nothing like being freshly shaved in your nappy area, sucking on a dummy, sitting on a disposal nappy, sprinkling baby power all over your pee-pee and bum and pulling your pampers up between your hairless legs, taping the pampers up and doing your first wee-wee. I like to feel my wee-wee splashing inside my nappy, too.... :love:

Reactions: Sidewinder, Diaperloverj and BobbiSueEllen
Mathew said:
I've never pooped in my diaper but I pee myself in diapers constantly (constant wetter). It feels great in my opinion, I absolutely love the feeling of warm pee soaking my diaper. It's even better when you're diaper leaks and you feel that warm pee running down you're leg. And waking up to realize you wet your diaper while you were sleeping, I try to make myself. Anyway I think it feels great to pee my diaper and I hope you enjoy it also.
I like it when my diaper leaks, too and not just for the feeling of pee running down my legs or pooling under my backside, but also the way it looks when my pants are wet from said leakage.

Reactions: chamberpot, TinkleTinkleLittleStar, HomeAlone and 2 others
Sidewinder said:
I like it when my diaper leaks, too and not just for the feeling of pee running down my legs or pooling under my backside, but also the way it looks when my pants are wet from said leakage.
I've had wet-diaper marks on my shortalls bottom before...and they got noticed at diaper camp. It was a little embarrassing but lots of fun! Especially when Mommy said "C'mon, Baby", grabbed my hand, a dry diaper and led me away, toddle-waddling, to go get changed. I loved it...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, chamberpot, TinkleTinkleLittleStar and 3 others
Back