How did you come up thive you avarar pic?

DiaperedCherub said:
Yea, that would make you unique. Iran would honestly be among the last place on earth I'd expect to find an ABDL. So, were you born in Iran or just currently living there? Very interesting.
I was lucky enough to be born and raised in the US. However, I have a lot of family in Iran and I visit them often. Funny story, the first time I actually dove into the google rabbit hole that led me to discover ABDL was when I was 10 years old in Iran.
I have an ABDL friend in Mashhad but he can't partake in it partly because of family but also because the options are very limited. We don't even have drynites in iran!

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedCherub and PadPhilosopher
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedCherub and PadPhilosopher
Mine is the only plushies I really have: my three hospital bears from a medical misadventure I had in my teens. I needed to come up with an avatar and I don’t really have any interest in the AB side of things. So this is the best I could come up with. I staged them in my lawn and laid a pillowcase over them. Still, the “camping teddies” seems popular, so I plan on keeping it.
My user name is a reference to a childhood joke.

I love dressing up as Little Orphan Annie, so it was no-brainer. If it hadn't been Annie, then I might have chosen Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, or Alice in Wonderland.

I picked mine because for some reason I like the cat puppet they used in this old Baby Einstein video I used to watch. I just love the cute, dopey expression. And nothing brings me back to being a little kid like puppets.

Reactions: SnepperStepper and denimchicken
I love being in a diaper and onesie overnight. Mine is a picture of me in one of my onesies.

Reactions: denimchicken
Mine is one of myself. I try to change it about once a month.

When moo made them semi-mandatory I din wanna so I just grabbed the forum default (at the time) for my user and set it to that!

I chose my avatar image because it fit me perfectly.

Reactions: lillen and Ecchi231
I used AI to make my pic, it may or may not actually be of me.

I was harassed, mocked, bullied, whatever you want to call it, by my former “best friend.” When he found out I like to wear diapers he called me Tommy a lot. One time I asked him to stop he said “ok, Mr. Pickles.” It hurt a lot but I feel like embracing it had helped me move on from that “friendship”

Reactions: lillen and SnepperStepper
Mine is the very first drawing I requested from a highly talented ABDL and AR anime artist who has since become a good (internet) friend.

Reactions: lillen
This is the cutest picture I have of my cat back when he was a kitty. So adorable❤️

DiaperedG said:
I was harassed, mocked, bullied, whatever you want to call it, by my former “best friend.” When he found out I like to wear diapers he called me Tommy a lot. One time I asked him to stop he said “ok, Mr. Pickles.” It hurt a lot but I feel like embracing it had helped me move on from that “friendship”
It really amazes me how ugly people are. It takes a really ugly person to do that to their best friend.
Edit: Tommy Pickles had the best diaper in the 90s and I think that’s why I watched Rugrats so much. I just wanted to see his diaper. I remember an episode where his cousins got some gigantic diapers on sale and those diapers were huge! As a 90s kid Abdl, that’s probably something that kept me thinking of diapers so much.

Last edited:
Mine I just went to google images and looked up pics of babies and found one I liked and screenshot it.

Mine is just a photo of me. Wish it could be more of a diapered body shot but that’s for the dms I guess.

lillen said:
Hi :)
How did you com up thive you avarar pic?
and whats the reson behind it?

i havent disided what to put in my avarar, a cute diaper? or maybe a cute anime boy in a diaper! soo many altrenatives, how did you come up thive yours <3
I also drew mine from scratch and colored it in with marker. Wanted to do something that represents my fursona and little age and shows more of my alignment to the AB side and a gamer, with the Nintendo Switch up front.

At first it was Blue Pearl, because I liked the atheistic and for a kids cartoon, the characters felt pretty real.

Now it's a couple of my childhood cats, one is in heaven and the other is sleeping in the living room.

My fursuit! Furry is a prominent part of who I am, so I express it everywhere I go. I use pictures of my fursona on a lot of message boards, and this specific picture was a cute pose so I figured it'd fit here. What you don't see is the big tough 1970s leather jacket I was wearing when it was taken x3 Its a frame from a video I finished back in July of last year, Shot on my General Electric vhs camcorder!

Back