How did you come up thive you avarar pic?

I just reduced a picture of Mediocrites, a fictional Greek philosopher who was interested but low effort. šŸ˜† I feel like that fits me, with some important exceptions, like where someone is really needing help. To help someone, I'm fully engaged in the process, because it's crucial to get things right.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ecchi231, denimchicken, mistykitty and 3 others
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
As I am 'never' out of nappies (my only underwear), always have a baby bottle near me at home and often sleep with a dummy in my mouth, I drew my avatar (a long time ago) from scratch, using paint.exe so you could say I own its copyright.
thats cool!

Reactions: Edgewater and Happy2BeInNappies2
ade said:
It's me (stylized photo) from a few years ago.....or many years ago, depending on your age.
Reason? Only that I don't usually lie, so using somebody else's image wouldn't sit well with me. I'm also a bit of a selfy freak, so I've got loads to choose from.
I actually have always wondered if that was you. I always liked the way you stylized your profile pics.

Reactions: ade, Edgewater, lillen and 1 other person
I chose mine as it has a lot of elements that represent me and my little from the PJ's he is wearing and diaper underneath to the brown hair and being put to bed at 7:30pm.

Reactions: denimchicken, DiaperedCherub, Edgewater and 3 others
My user name and avatar are a pun on the pulp in a thick disposable. "El pulpo" means octopus in Spanish, and my avatar mirrors my preference for thick diapers, escpecially white ones with blue tapes like the generic french baby diapers that got me hooked in the 80s.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
oreobaby89 said:
I chose mine as it has a lot of elements that represent me and my little from the PJ's he is wearing and diaper underneath to the brown hair and being put to bed at 7:30pm.
nice avarar pic! 7;30 but way! its still light outside šŸ˜„

Reactions: denimchicken, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
My pic is the Tehran skyline because part of my identity on this site is being the only Iranian here.

• Love
Reactions: Ecchi231, denimchicken, DiaperedCherub and 2 others
moorey said:
Iā€™m incontinent so I just used a pic of my go too nappy at the time
I choose as well based on being IC and my go too diaper!

What you elect to use should say something about you!

Reactions: denimchicken, moorey and PadPhilosopher
ElPulpo said:
My user name and avatar are a pun on the pulp in a thick disposable. "El pulpo" means octopus in Spanish, and my avatar mirrors my preference for thick diapers, escpecially white ones with blue tapes like the generic french baby diapers that got me hooked in the 80s.
Translingual puns are AWESOME!!!!

Reactions: ElPulpo, denimchicken and Edgewater
lillen said:
How did you com up thive you avarar pic?
Self-portrait :LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: denimchicken, PadPhilosopher, lillen and 1 other person
My avatar is a picture of one of my pocket nappies, titled Woodlands Spring and is a reference to one of my other interests (woodland management).

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and moorey
Mehrabad98 said:
My pic is the Tehran skyline because part of my identity on this site is being the only Iranian here.
Yea, that would make you unique. Iran would honestly be among the last place on earth I'd expect to find an ABDL. So, were you born in Iran or just currently living there? Very interesting.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Found mine online after ADISC told me my first one was against the rules cuz of "crotch" shot.

DiaperedCherub said:
Yea, that would make you unique. Iran would honestly be among the last place on earth I'd expect to find an ABDL. So, were you born in Iran or just currently living there? Very interesting.
There's two known Iranians now! Another just joined. Welcome @mskarimi

Reactions: Edgewater
I change mine every so often , this one is a photo I took one morning when I was making my eggs , sort of my brain on diapers.. nothing done on purpose it is just the way the eggs came out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Mine is from the video game I was playing at the time my account was created. I'm thinking of changing it to something else at some point. Just haven't decided what it should be yet.

Reactions: Edgewater
Made it with AI (still took hours) because of how I wanted to design him with my at the time favourite outfit so yh

denimchicken said:
Mine is from the video game I was playing at the time my account was created. I'm thinking of changing it to something else at some point. Just haven't decided what it should be yet.
what about making your name literal?

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, denimchicken and PadPhilosopher
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
what about making your name literal?
Oh I have thought about it. I really like the idea of the chicken wearing pants šŸ¤£

Attachments

• 7fcfda7a25dce1155217006377b68121.jpg
    7fcfda7a25dce1155217006377b68121.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: ade, Labrador and PadPhilosopher
denimchicken said:
Oh I have thought about it. I really like the idea of the chicken wearing pants šŸ¤£
Do it! Too hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken
Back