How did you come up thive you avarar pic?

I've always been a dog whisperer. Stray dogs will come up to me. My wife and I always had a dog. I've used dogboy for other things so since I've been dogboy, a picture of a mage with a dog made sense.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
theancientmariner said:
It really amazes me how ugly people are. It takes a really ugly person to do that to their best friend.
Edit: Tommy Pickles had the best diaper in the 90s and I think that’s why I watched Rugrats so much. I just wanted to see his diaper. I remember an episode where his cousins got some gigantic diapers on sale and those diapers were huge! As a 90s kid Abdl, that’s probably something that kept me thinking of diapers so much.
The sad thing is I’ve been bullied so much I started thinking you were calling me ugly 🤣😂 but I totally feel the same way as you about Tommy. I remember some movie from my childhood that came out in the late 90’s or early 00’s. It was called like “Super Baby Geniuses.” I remember just wanting to see their diapers, and be one of them!

My avatar is just a cute picture of me. Well I hope it looks cute

Reactions: theancientmariner
DiaperedG said:
The sad thing is I’ve been bullied so much I started thinking you were calling me ugly 🤣😂 but I totally feel the same way as you about Tommy. I remember some movie from my childhood that came out in the late 90’s or early 00’s. It was called like “Super Baby Geniuses.” I remember just wanting to see their diapers, and be one of them!
Baby Geniuses. I remember that.

Was right when I was anticipating moving out alone and going all in with this life. Registered for first CAPcon and started collecting stuffies. Eevee is my favorite, so cute and playful and just represents everything that feeling little is to me.

Pokemon in general became my little theme because it just missed my childhood when it came out and took off. So a part of me will always think "thats for kids" and make me feel squirmy and childish when I watch it. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: lillen and ItsyBitsyBabySara
LittleAndAlone said:
Was right when I was anticipating moving out alone and going all in with this life. Registered for first CAPcon and started collecting stuffies. Eevee is my favorite, so cute and playful and just represents everything that feeling little is to me.

Pokemon in general became my little theme because it just missed my childhood when it came out and took off. So a part of me will always think "thats for kids" and make me feel squirmy and childish when I watch it. 🤭
Eevee is one of the coolest 1st gen Pokemon because it can evolve to 3 different elements. I liked the 1st gen, and stopped watching it after they changed the voice actors.

goodniteswearer89 said:
Mine I just went to google images and looked up pics of babies and found one I liked and screenshot it.
its a realy cutr pick :)

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I just grabbed a recent pic of my kitty lounging on me while i was sitting on the couch.

I was hanging out with a friend drinking beer. My diaper was so wet it slipped below my skirt when I got up to change. My friend laughed while I waddled then took my picture.

Avarar...avaRAWR 🦖

Reactions: lillen
Just found a cool Hagrid cartoon on DeviantArt.

Mine is a photo of a dog I had when I was in my 20s. His name was Floyd, he was awesome!

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
ehh... friggit, I'll start it now
I've done it. I now have one that I made myself.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I've done it. I now have one that I made myself.
Looks good, grate job!! 👏

I wanted one that showed me in little space but without using actual pic - what I picture in my head. I hoped I would encourage other gardeners to message me but hasn’t happened yet much.

Cute little carefree girl age 2-7 depending on day … playing outside with thr flowers and bugs. Thats me ;). I stole the pic from google though ;) lol

Last edited:
KarmaBaby3 said:
I wanted one that showed me in little space but without using actual pic - what I picture in my head. I hoped I would encourage other gardeners to message me but hasn’t happened yet much.

Cute little carefree girl age 2-7 depending on day … playing outside with thr flowers and bugs. Thats me ;). I stole the pic from google though ;) lol
Cute picture I like it 😊

I googled 'sunset over (my home town)' and this was the first one that I saw and liked.

My username I thought I was being quite clever about. Translated into English it means Red Pure Life. RPL is the first 3/5 characters in my initials. Red has always been my favourite colour, every car I've owned has been some shade of red/burgundy and pure life reflects the fact that I'm teetotal.

Like pretty much everyone else in the UK I only go by my first and last names skipping out all of the middle so I can't be identified through my username and the photo I just think is pretty as it reminds me of home.

I hoard cute images on my computer like a magpie collects shiny precious things. I adore bunnies a whole lot, and since this is an internet form a laptop bunny felt like the perfect choice!

I like running in the rain, when it’s not too cold. I saw that photo in an article online, and saved it to use as wallpaper/screensaver on my computer. When I picked the name SoggyRunner, it seemed appropriate.

Reactions: dogboy and lillen
Back