How did you become incontinence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaperman95 said:
Bad interstitial cystitis and a congenital defect in my back has been the main culprit most my life. I have been IC since the early 90's and fulltime diapers or pullups since 95 per my avatar name. But I have some autoimmune stuff making it worse now plus a blown disk at L5 S1 one vertebra above my defect they found about 7 years ago. I won't let them fix because every one I know that had back fusion is worse than when they started. But I have a appointment for a MRI next week to get another evaluation. My leg has been numb for 7 years and now I am numb from my asshole to balls most days for the last 2years sometimes even in the shaft feels numb. The bowel started going south 2 years ago. I just want to make sure I am in no danger of becoming paraplegic. I doubt I will do a lot if its not threatening my spinal cord besides the pain and it can be rough but the bladder IC I dealt with my whole life and I already have had more surgeries than most people will have in 5 lives. Oh well that's life. If I could give it to one of these people that think it sounds like a good time would back pain and numbness too.
Herniated dics between L5 & 4.
Ruptured dics Below L4.
3 vertebrae at 45 degree angle in lumbar, 2 vertebrae at 30 degree angle between. Shoulder blades.
I know your pain.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and Diaperman95
lonnie said:
Ruptured dics Below L4.
3 vertebrae at 45 degree angle in lumbar, 2 vertebrae at 30 degree angle between. Shoulder blades.
I know your pain.
Sorry to hear that hang tough

Diaperman95 said:
Diaperman95 said:
Sorry to hear that hang tough
That's OK, it gives me the excuse I had wanted, I wanted to need to wear diapers before my accident.

Diaperman95 said:
Bad interstitial cystitis and a congenital defect in my back has been the main culprit most my life. I have been IC since the early 90's and fulltime diapers or pullups since 95 per my avatar name. But I have some autoimmune stuff making it worse now plus a blown disk at L5 S1 one vertebra above my defect they found about 7 years ago. I won't let them fix because every one I know that had back fusion is worse than when they started. But I have a appointment for a MRI next week to get another evaluation. My leg has been numb for 7 years and now I am numb from my asshole to balls most days for the last 2years sometimes even in the shaft feels numb. The bowel started going south 2 years ago. I just want to make sure I am in no danger of becoming paraplegic. I doubt I will do a lot if its not threatening my spinal cord besides the pain and it can be rough but the bladder IC I dealt with my whole life and I already have had more surgeries than most people will have in 5 lives. Oh well that's life. If I could give it to one of these people that think it sounds like a good time would back pain and numbness too.
Ruptured dics Below L4.
I know your pain

Reactions: Diaperman95
0xjokerx0 said:
I was born incontinence, I know when I had to pee but couldn’t hold it long enough to get to the bathroom.
At birth

For me I don't know how it happened but my L4 disc in my spine got herniated real bad it's been 5 years since and still not fixed. Partly because my sister found out about me wearing diapers and started the accusation of saying I was faking for an excuse to wear diapers the second to last incident for this fight was accusing me on here of that right after my dad had told her I was going through some painful tests that required shoving catheters up my urethra so it's clear I'm not faking

Last edited:
I don't know exactly but I suspect it is hereditary as my father had it I believe and I suspect his mother as well. Doctors couldn't find a reason for min ,and the same for mi fathers until he got diabetes and it got a lot worse. Mine is slowly getting worse without the diabetes and at the rate it is progressing I will be just as bad as him in the next 5 to 10 years

Drunk driver ran over me ruptured bladder , crushed ankles ( braces hold me up) partial nerve bundle clipped in half which leaves no feeling in certain areas , separated ribs , head brain damage could not talk or walk . 2.3 years of rehab I’m still here 😉🤠❤️

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95 and Saltedcaramel64
BabyTahani said:
Drunk driver ran over me ruptured bladder , crushed ankles ( braces hold me up) partial nerve bundle clipped in half which leaves no feeling in certain areas , separated ribs , head brain damage could not talk or walk . 2.3 years of rehab I’m still here 😉🤠❤️
Damn! You are a tough s.o.b to have that happen to you and come out the other side. 2 years of rehab is no joke. The work you must have done for recovery is monumental. Im glad you are still here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaudTheBear and Troy
BabyTahani said:
Holy mother of God that must have been painful. However I still see it that the fact that didn't end your life is proof of there being a god.

Last edited:
KitsuneFox said:
Long story short - I have a disease that is slowly degrading my nerves. Almost completely urinary incon now and slowly losing control of my bowls as well 😥
I really feel sorry you deal with such a condition. It honestly sounds like a curse that I would not even want wished upon my worst enemy.

Developmental disability, cannot feel when needing to go until it's too late and then not able to get to loo on time

I have a neurological disorder that causes tumors, neurofibromas, to grow throughout my body and wrap around nerves. One is in my lower left flank of my back and will occasionally push on my tumor and cause no bladder control. I usually have most during day but little at night. Tumors cannot be removed without causing me to be paralyzed. Had bedwetting issues off and on most of my life and occasional day urgencies. Recently have had more and more issues during the day of actual leakage.

EagleScout said:
I have a neurological disorder that causes tumors, neurofibromas, to grow throughout my body and wrap around nerves. One is in my lower left flank of my back and will occasionally push on my tumor and cause no bladder control. I usually have most during day but little at night. Tumors cannot be removed without causing me to be paralyzed. Had bedwetting issues off and on most of my life and occasional day urgencies. Recently have had more and more issues during the day of actual leakage.
I feel sorry you must go through that and here I am thinking having a herniated disc in my back sucks

LupintheWolf said:
I feel sorry you must go through that and here I am thinking having a herniated disc in my back sucks
I have dealt with it my entire life. I have had one of the tumors my entire life and been in severe physical pain since before I was 2. I have been able to say my back hurts since I was 2 and take pills since 4. Part of my life unfortunately but I endure and survive. If worse thing is pain 24/7 and occasional IC I will be ok. No need to feel sorry at all.

lonnie said:
Ruptured dics Below L4.
I know your pain.
I have similar back issues and 8 surgeries to date, until Covid hit. I also have Overactive bladder issues and then I tended to retain fluids at night. I would sometimes wake with a pain in my gut/ bladder and not be able to void properly but after some meds from my urologist I no longer have these kinds of issues. Now when I fall totally asleep I just wake up with a soaked diaper in the morning and notice no urges to go. That is also happening now during the day when I am out running errands, I will just feel myself voiding into my pull up and can't stop it.

Scaramouche said:
I had prostate cancer and had it removed. Ever since then I've been constantly leaking.
Prostate cancer is like… either way you are probably getting incon

• Sad
Reactions: surprise35 and Angelapinks
OAB and bedwetter. Um… just is basically.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I
EagleScout said:
I have dealt with it my entire life. I have had one of the tumors my entire life and been in severe physical pain since before I was 2. I have been able to seisis ay my back hurts since I was 2 and take pills since 4. Part of my life unfortunately but I endure and survive. If worse thing is pain 24/7 and occasional IC I will be ok. No need to feel sorry at all.
can relate. I don't have tumors they sound real painful but I do have a congenital defect in my spine and I have degenerative disk disease on top of the same area. My right leg is numb and burning on fire all the time and my butt from asshole to balls is the same way.. Then I have 2 bad hips both with necrosis in them and bad shoulders. I have had my right shoulder fixed 4 times and my left once. My right shoulder is partial out of socket all the time. They want to replace it now and do a back surgery but I won't let them. I know no one that came out of back surgery better unless it was minor and they had 4 times to fix my shoulder as is why would I let them again. But I going have to have my left hip replaced soon enough because it is not going to make it much longer. Then I have interstitial cystitis and gastroparesis on top of that. So people that don't wake up and grab the pain meds first thing in the morning just cant possible understand. What life is for people in constant pain. My right shoulder hangs 2 in lower than my left for the last 10 years it comes all the way out of socket in my sleep sometimes if I lay on it dumb. Keep your head up all we can do is play the cards given to us and live our lives the best we can

Reactions: Angelapinks
Diaperman95 said:
I

can relate. I don't have tumors they sound real painful but I do have a congenital defect in my spine and I have degenerative disk disease on top of the same area. My right leg is numb and burning on fire all the time and my butt from asshole to balls is the same way.. Then I have 2 bad hips both with necrosis in them and bad shoulders. I have had my right shoulder fixed 4 times and my left once. My right shoulder is partial out of socket all the time. They want to replace it now and do a back surgery but I won't let them. I know no one that came out of back surgery better unless it was minor and they had 4 times to fix my shoulder as is why would I let them again. But I going have to have my left hip replaced soon enough because it is not going to make it much longer. Then I have interstitial cystitis and gastroparesis on top of that. So people that don't wake up and grab the pain meds first thing in the morning just cant possible understand. What life is for people in constant pain. My right shoulder hangs 2 in lower than my left for the last 10 years it comes all the way out of socket in my sleep sometimes if I lay on it dumb. Keep your head up all we can do is play the cards given to us and live our lives the best we can
I feel ya. I also agree. I know several people who have gone through back surgery and 9 times out of 10 they are worst off. Sure they get some comfort and pain relief, however they have limited mobility and are basically stuck with a cane or walker for several years if not rest of their life. I have never been a fan of the pain meds, kinda grew up that way since my mom is a nurse and dad a firefighter/EMT they both seen how easy people get hooked on prescription meds. Tbh I am thankful for that. Only thing that really helps my pain is a non narcotic but does terrible damage to your kidneys so they won't let me take it more than 5 days in a row. Feel free to PM if ya wanna talk about it more. Im pretty open about my problem and like to hear others stories.

EagleScout said:
I feel ya. I also agree. I know several people who have gone through back surgery and 9 times out of 10 they are worst off. Sure they get some comfort and pain relief, however they have limited mobility and are basically stuck with a cane or walker for several years if not rest of their life. I have never been a fan of the pain meds, kinda grew up that way since my mom is a nurse and dad a firefighter/EMT they both seen how easy people get hooked on prescription meds. Tbh I am thankful for that. Only thing that really helps my pain is a non narcotic but does terrible damage to your kidneys so they won't let me take it more than 5 days in a row. Feel free to PM if ya wanna talk about it more. Im pretty open about my problem and like to hear others stories.
I Work very hard to take my meds as prescribed and not abuse them. My body is dependent on them and will hurt worse if I miss a dose due to withdraw. But I never get a buzz or high off anything my meds. But I can understand how easy it would be to abuse them.
Toradol injections really help me but I guess they can hurt your liver and stuff too. But pain meds are not good either almost all my teeth ruined from the pain meds.

Reactions: EagleScout and Angelapinks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back