Hot humid weather and Diapers

DLPeakOut

Lifelong DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do you manage the hot weather or tropical environments and you desire to wear diapers? Do you just stop when it gets to hot?

I don't do ANYTHING different EXCEPT shower more frequently not only because I'm STICKY, dirty etc., thanks to the worsening bowel IC issues. I won't even scratch the surface on my pain levels!

Being I change more frequently *otherwise you WILL smell like a dirty urinal if you don't change immediately! Just wear, shower often (min 2x.day) and enjoy! I have never had any issues with rubbing/chafing against everything,

Feel free to ask me anything. IF I can offer good related advice, I would!

CptKirk

CptKirk said:
I don't do ANYTHING different EXCEPT shower more frequently not only because I'm STICKY, dirty etc., thanks to the worsening bowel IC issues. I won't even scratch the surface on my pain levels!

Being I change more frequently *otherwise you WILL smell like a dirty urinal if you don't change immediately! Just wear, shower often (min 2x.day) and enjoy! I have never had any issues with rubbing/chafing against everything,

Feel free to ask me anything. IF I can offer good related advice, I would!

CptKirk

I hate hot weather more changes as the diaper becomes more wet with sweat as well as the normal incontinence mess have to be on top of hygiene too.

I'm horrible when the weather starts hitting upper 80's with humidity, I tend to not wear as much, or only wear when inside the AC, to me nothing is worse then being trapped in a diaper in the heat.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Subtlerustle
I will probably wear less to bed or have the fan next to me even with the ac on.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Ugh, I am not a warm/hot weather person on so many fronts! Don't get me wrong, I love sunny days, nothing like a crisp fall/winter day, highs in the 30s! But even here in Seattle, summers are so much hotter than 20 years ago, 90s are now normal. I just have to change my diaper more often, gets some air time during changes, and lots of powder! Otherwise, it's still normal diaper operations, 24/7/365!

Reactions: DLPeakOut and diaperkool
I have to wear diapers so as much as I dislike cloth backed diapers I have to switch to them when summer is in full swing. I also change more often to help combat rash or offensive odor not to mention the dreaded swamp bootie! It does help that cloth backed diapers have been improved in recent years but on days I'm not working inside the shop having to wear a diaper isn't exactly pleasant.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Alas, I have to keep on using my "underwear", a diaper. I will admit I use cloth most of the time which I think greatly helps. And using a light layer cloth rather than a double or thick layer diaper means that I don't *humidify* as much in the diaper. At least it seems more comfortable to me than a plastic backed disposable.

Back