• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDLAbs01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, nice to finally introduce myself. I’m a Fem-NB (she/they) DL and I’ve always had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the comfortability and convenience of diapers but I love the naughtier aspects as well lol. I’m lucky enough to have a very caring and supportive partner that accepts my little quirk. Coming out to them gave me courage to finally stop lurking! My outside hobbies are listening to/creating music, creating art, designing tattoos, and watching and reviewing films. I’m in college studying political science and my dream is to go to DC and become a lawmaker. I hope on here I can find some community and a little more confidence in myself and my love for pampers!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Eagertail and Jorelaxed
ABDLAbs01 said:
Hi, nice to finally introduce myself. I’m a Fem-NB (she/they) DL and I’ve always had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the comfortability and convenience of diapers but I love the naughtier aspects as well lol. I’m lucky enough to have a very caring and supportive partner that accepts my little quirk. Coming out to them gave me courage to finally stop lurking! My outside hobbies are listening to/creating music, creating art, designing tattoos, and watching and reviewing films. I’m in college studying political science and my dream is to go to DC and become a lawmaker. I hope on here I can find some community and a little more confidence in myself and my love for pampers!
Hello, welcome here, nice post, hope you have fun here

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ABDLAbs01
warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome here, nice post, hope you have fun here
Thank you!

Reactions: warmfeeling
Hello and thank you for coming out of lurker mode. I'm glad to hear that your partner is accepting of your little quirk. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: ABDLAbs01 and Jorelaxed
Hello, welcome to the Adisc community forum ABDLabs01.😊

Reactions: ABDLAbs01
The convenience is super nice! Glad that coming out went well, and gave you courage. ^w^

hello and welcome! i'm really glad to hear that your partner is accepting! that can be rare in this community but i've noticed a lot more people lately coming to accept it, so that's amazing! glad they're supportive! do they participate in your wearing at all like giving changes or do they stay out of it?

either way glad to hear you have that support, and that you joined us! this is a community full of extremely kind and friendly people, you'll feel right at home! take care, hope to see you around!

PaddedPonyboy said:
hello and welcome! i'm really glad to hear that your partner is accepting! that can be rare in this community but i've noticed a lot more people lately coming to accept it, so that's amazing! glad they're supportive! do they participate in your wearing at all like giving changes or do they stay out of it?

either way glad to hear you have that support, and that you joined us! this is a community full of extremely kind and friendly people, you'll feel right at home! take care, hope to see you around!
Occasionally he’ll participate, but I keep it occasional by choice. It’s always been a really personal thing for me and I like keeping it that way. He enjoys it whenever we play around with diapers and he likes making me happy, but it’s not necessarily “his” kink, y’know? I don’t really feel the need to make it a regular part of my lifestyle, so this arrangement works perfectly for us. I also wanna add that I do regress and he plays a huge part as a CG, but my regression never involves diapers. When it comes to kink, I consider myself a DL strictly. Diapers are very sexual for me while regression is a coping mechanism, so mixing them together is really triggering. He understands this, so he acts completely different when we’re engaging in kink versus when I’m regressing and in need of a CG.

Last edited:
Back