• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, this is me, Ellie!(:

LittleEllsOAB

LilElls
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Just getting myself out there to meet like minded people and gain a sense of community! I’ve always been a DL and somewhat an AB, but i’ve recently developed an OAB and have started having unwarranted accidents, so i’m starting to wear all the time and definitely struggling a bit.

I love playing video games, recently been playing Cyberpunk, Shadow of Mordor, Red dead 2, and a lot more!! I’ve been getting into anime and really enjoy it, although i’m overwhelmed with choice for new shows lol.

I have an amazing life partner who i’m figuring the world out with and she’s amazing!! We’re currently playing through left for dead 2 and that’s been a blast! (could you imagine running out of diapers in a zombie apocalypse? ugh nightmare)

I don’t have my life together enough to have a career, shirt design is something i have recently taken interest in and do for some work here and there. I have studied cannabis from top to bottom, and used to think that’d be my dream job but capitalism is a real downer.

I can’t remember what else would be good to include here but i am glad to be putting myself out there a bit more and hope everyone reading has a good day!:)

• Love
Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, MikeRotch, LaLoneDigi and 4 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: KBoy and LittleEllsOAB
Welcome fellow gamer! We need more gamers to push for "diapers & video games". it's going to be the next trend after netflix and chill

Reactions: MikeRotch, KBoy and LittleEllsOAB
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome.

MullbG said:
Welcome fellow gamer! We need more gamers to push for "diapers & video games". it's going to be the next trend after netflix and chill
lol with games getting so good they’re hard to put down, it makes plenty of sense to play diapered!! Never lose the immersion of needing to pause to go pee!!!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Used to love Left 4 Dead.

Hello and welcome aboard!

LittleEllsOAB said:
Just getting myself out there to meet like minded people and gain a sense of community! I’ve always been a DL and somewhat an AB, but i’ve recently developed an OAB and have started having unwarranted accidents, so i’m starting to wear all the time and definitely struggling a bit.

I love playing video games, recently been playing Cyberpunk, Shadow of Mordor, Red dead 2, and a lot more!! I’ve been getting into anime and really enjoy it, although i’m overwhelmed with choice for new shows lol.

I have an amazing life partner who i’m figuring the world out with and she’s amazing!! We’re currently playing through left for dead 2 and that’s been a blast! (could you imagine running out of diapers in a zombie apocalypse? ugh nightmare)

I don’t have my life together enough to have a career, shirt design is something i have recently taken interest in and do for some work here and there. I have studied cannabis from top to bottom, and used to think that’d be my dream job but capitalism is a real downer.

I can’t remember what else would be good to include here but i am glad to be putting myself out there a bit more and hope everyone reading has a good day!:)
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB
Wecome

Hello Ellie! hope you enjoy your stay, have a great day, and L4D2 is an amazing game, so si cyberpunk and i love watching anime, what anime are you currently into atm?

Initial D is one of my favourites so is one piece and Jojos bizarre adventure and i loved the Cyberpunk anime

Last edited:
MikeRotch said:
Hello Ellie! hope you enjoy your stay, have a great day, and L4D2 is an amazing game, so si cyberpunk and i love watching anime, what anime are you currently into atm?

Initial D is one of my favourites so is one piece and Jojos bizarre adventure and i loved the Cyberpunk anime
Hi thanks for the warm welcome! Such good games! i am currently watching a few. Kil la kill, just started noragami, uhh i’m blanking… i loved Jojo and AOT (still have to watch the recent release) and Hunter X Hunter was great, so was FMA Brotherhood. so many good shows, and the cyberpunk one was great too!

Reactions: MikeRotch
Welcome! Another lil gamer here!

LittleEllsOAB said:
Hi thanks for the warm welcome! Such good games! i am currently watching a few. Kil la kill, just started noragami, uhh i’m blanking… i loved Jojo and AOT (still have to watch the recent release) and Hunter X Hunter was great, so was FMA Brotherhood. so many good shows, and the cyberpunk one was great too!
yea, i loved AoT and noragami and kill la kill. FMA Brotherhood is amazing! FMA brotherhood on my top five so is jojos, Initial D, Cyberpunk, and AoT

MikeRotch said:
yea, i loved AoT and noragami and kill la kill. FMA Brotherhood is amazing! FMA brotherhood on my top five so is jojos, Initial D, Cyberpunk, and AoT
I still have to finish Kill and Nora but all good shows, although i can’t speak for Initial D, is one i haven’t seen yet. I have a pretty decent list of shows i still need to watch too😅

Welcome to Adisc. This is the place for friendship and acceptance! I’ve only recently become incontinent and this group has helped me accept and come to love it.

diaperdude said:
Welcome to Adisc. This is the place for friendship and acceptance! I’ve only recently become incontinent and this group has helped me accept and come to love it.
Thanks for the welcome! It’s good that this group exists and can help people with dealing with this stuffs!

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
LittleEllsOAB said:
I still have to finish Kill and Nora but all good shows, although i can’t speak for Initial D, is one i haven’t seen yet. I have a pretty decent list of shows i still need to watch to😅
well Initial D is an anime about street racing in the mountains of Japan. and it mentions the drift king witch i think is cool, and it has alot of iconic JDM's. and the music from it is also great and well people memed the fuk outta the songs from Initial D

Last edited:
MikeRotch said:
well Initial D is an anime about street racing in the mountains of Japan. and it mentions the drift king witch i think is cool, and it has alot of iconic JDM's. and the music from it is also great and well people memed the fuk outta the songs from Initial D
Ooo fun fun! i’ll have to check it out sometime! Looks like the cowboy bebop era and i love that style of animation! Trigun is another i’m watching that’s in a similar style:) thanks for the recommendation!!

Reactions: MikeRotch
Back