Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocontrolfreek

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi. I've had fun "lurking". But, I'm glad I was forced to say hi, because I like feeling boyish which is probably why I like older guys (I'm gay). I wet the bed pretty often and prefer wearing Goodnites instead of Depend underwear when I need to (when I don't sleep in my own bed).

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome nocontrolfreek! So sorry it took so long for someone to greet you. We're glad you're no longer a lurker. I predict you'll make a lot of friends here. With that in mind, please tell us some of your interests? The more we know, the more we can relate. ;)

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, NoControlFreak! I see your profile says you like basketball! Are you a home team guy? What team you root for?

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi. I've had fun "lurking". But, I'm glad I was forced to say hi, because I like feeling boyish which is probably why I like older guys (I'm gay). I wet the bed pretty often and prefer wearing Goodnites instead of Depend underwear when I need to (when I don't sleep in my own bed).

Good Evening and Welcome!

My profile says ASEXUAL, but I myself am GAY.
Yes!
I am an older guy, and being rather physically furry, I am a "BEAR".

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

Hi, nocontrolfreak! :biggrin: welcome to the boards.

Dare I asked how you were "forced" to say hi? :laugh: either way, glad you decided to anyway!

Seconding zipperless' comments, would be grand to get to know you a bit better; why not tell us about the things that make you stand out from the rest here? For example, the music / films / games you're into, sport interests, hobbies, what you're doing as a career? All that shizzle!

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.