• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! East bay diaper lover <3

NineVolt

Ari
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hi! If you like coding, robotics, gaming, cooking, or weightlifting I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about! I'm about to head off to college for computer science and am very excited to meet new people.

I came to this forum because I was looking to meet/talk with other people with the same interests. I've always loved diapers and I currently own some Walgreens diapers. Thankfully I should be able to order my first set of abdl ones soon! If you have any recomendations for brands/diapers let me know (must be on amazon though :/). I'm looking at the Astro babies diapers right now.

I've been with a partner who's into diapers before, but I found it really hard to get into the headspace. Although I love wearing them on my own, I struggle when I'm actually interacting with others in abdl. Hoping this will help <3

Some games I love:
1. Escape from Tarkov
2. Valorant
3. CSGO (i'm terrible though)

Some lifts I love:
1. EZ Bar curl
2. Leg press
3. Triceps extensions

Some code stuff I love:
1. Python <3
2. Web Development (Flask, React.js, Express, etc.)
3. Anything AI related (I don't understand it, but I really want to)

• Love
Reactions: SweetheartPanda, richieboy, Cottontail and 1 other person
Welcome

Welcome!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Welcome! By East Bay do you mean the San Francisco Bay Area in California? If so then I'm not too far from you!

Hey for now just call me Jack I'm from the Midwest Windy City baby!! Lol male I'm 27 years old. I'm 4'8 about 80-85lbs and I wear diapers full time cuz I can. I only wear pampers/luvs and huggies size 7. I got into this from bed wetting before that I wanted to wear a diaper again so I got the chance and wore baby diapers to bed sometimes the whole day from 5-9ish. Would love to chat get to know more people don't be a stranger.

Welcome aboard, @NineVolt! Thanks for a nice intro, and I wish you the best with college! I absolutely loved my college years. I was a CS major as well and I'm still working in the field... 25 years later. (Oof. Time flies!) I'm afraid my web development skills haven't advanced much since 1994 though. Back then everybody loved the <blink> tag, every site was "under construction," and image maps were bleeding edge stuff, LOL. I've mostly done OS and embedded stuff.

As far as diapers go, I'll refrain from being too prescriptive. I generally stick to reusable cloth diapers, but I'm also a fan ABU Little Kings and PeekABUs, Tykables Puppers, and a few other disposables. You're coming to this stuff at a good time. We're really spoiled for choice when it comes to AB diapers anymore!

Can you talk about your fursona, or would you rather keep that separate? No worries on the latter. A lot of people aren't comfortable linking the two interests.

I hope you find the site fun and supportive, and I hope to hear more from you! :)

Last edited:
welcome

Mehrabad98 said:
Welcome! By East Bay do you mean the San Francisco Bay Area in California? If so then I'm not too far from you!
Yup! Over in the Danville/San Ramon area. If you ask me, calling it "East Bay" is a bit of a stretch but ah well :3

Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard, @NineVolt! Thanks for a nice intro, and I wish you the best with college! I absolutely loved my college years. I was a CS major as well and I'm still working in the field... 25 years later. (Oof. Time flies!) I'm afraid my web development skills haven't advanced much since 1994 though. Back then everybody loved the <blink> tag, every site was "under construction," and image maps were bleeding edge stuff, LOL. I've mostly done OS and embedded stuff.

As far as diapers go, I'll refrain from being too prescriptive. I generally stick to reusable cloth diapers, but I'm also a fan ABU Little Kings and PeekABUs, Tykables Puppers, and a few other disposables. You're coming to this stuff at a good time. We're really spoiled for choice when it comes to AB diapers anymore!

Can you talk about your fursona, or would you rather keep that separate? No worries on the latter. A lot of people aren't comfortable linking the two interests.

I hope you find the site fun and supportive, and I hope to hear more from you! :)
Thanks! I'm super excited for college. What languages do you use for embedded programming? I have some experience in C++ and x86 assembly. Both of them make we want to cry when I use them though :')

Choosing a first abdl diaper was super overwhelming at first. Feels like there are at least 100 options, but I settled on these:
71GGH2zFX3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

As for my fursona I'm still kind of debating whether or not to bring him into the abdl space but the more I think about it the less I care. Ultimately no one in my personal life knows about my fursona anyways so it wouldn't be a big deal regardless. His names Ari :)

AriIcon.jpg

Reactions: Cottontail
NineVolt said:
As for my fursona I'm still kind of debating whether or not to bring him into the abdl space but the more I think about it the less I care. Ultimately no one in my personal life knows about my fursona anyways so it wouldn't be a big deal regardless. His names Ari :)
Aw, thanks for sharing. He makes a great profile pic too. I'll forgive your carnivorousness for now. ;)

NineVolt said:
Choosing a first abdl diaper was super overwhelming at first. Feels like there are at least 100 options, but I settled on these:
They look good. I haven't tried the LFB diapers myself, but I have some other LFB gear. I hope you enjoy them! You're sure to be blown away by how they feel and function versus the Walgreens ones.

NineVolt said:
Thanks! I'm super excited for college. What languages do you use for embedded programming? I have some experience in C++ and x86 assembly. Both of them make we want to cry when I use them though :')
C++ mainly. Assembly only in times of great need, or when doing hobby projects on old 8-bit hardware. Assembly on older systems is fun. On modern stuff it's awful, but thankfully a lot less necessary!

Last edited:
Another computer nerd bites the diaper. I've been in computers since 1966, back when they filled a room and you interfaced using punch cards. Programming can be great fun and the language almost doesn't matter.
I started with Fortran, then learned assembler by looking at the Fortran generated code, learnt C at Bell Labs (and also UNIX), and then picked up a bunch of other languages, many that are C based(C++, Java, Python, etc.). Also got involved in SQL which I am still using (retired, but working part-time from home).

Welcome to the best ABDL web site and I hope you enjoy the task of teaching an oversized adding machine how to do things (that really is all programming is).

NineVolt said:
Yup! Over in the Danville/San Ramon area. If you ask me, calling it "East Bay" is a bit of a stretch but ah well :3
Oh awesome!

Hi , welcome home we’re all here always happy to talk as we’re all one big family . Hope your collage is going well . My house is two blocks from our State university of AR . When the football games are going on I can hear everything at the game sitting on our deck . Sometimes it gets soooo loud from cheering I can feel our deck vibrate ….seriously that loud lol . Again welcome to our little world glad you joined in 🥰
My first computer was a commodore 64 wayyy back in the mid 80s . It was connected to our 120’ projection TV . Boy I thought we were super lucky . It would take like 3 to 5 minutes to connect to remote systems . Very basic systems ! I once collected system chips the ones that had solid gold pins . Big huge chips like 2” by 2” but we were the first to get on line although slow it was truly amazing simple text . But there was several games we played remotely my favorite one was traveling the globe by country on sea ships and the seasons slowly changed . The object was to gather supplies then return home before you ran out of supply’s . Every stop along the globe was different , different supplies such as foods things like that . Mind you doing remote gaming at that time was a government test and players had to have clearance to get into the remote system . Cooooool huh 😉 Seems very mundane today but Pong was the only home gaming system back then so having a Commodore 64 your were hot s..t t if ya get me . Even then I was in diapers my mommy then would not allow me to work at a public job . She demanded I stay at home in Dallas TX and I had no friend just mommy and her friends and the house workers and yard maintenance crew . Mommy worked for military psychology back then everything was a secret I was not allowed to know what she did for the government . They were all psychologists working in government positions . I thought I was the only adult toddler in the world lol . I was very young in my late teens I left my real home on my 17th birthday on that very day I ran away . Boy has computers become a whole different world and eventually I discovered I was not the only AB / toddler . I’m high spectrum autistic . I had the hardest time in public schools truly was put in special education classes because they thought I was totally ignorant . When I met my mommy ( we’re still friends but I have a different mommy now for 29 years and she’s 10.3 years older than me ) she knew what was going on in my head being a psychologist she’s 14 years older than me . I’ve never figured out why mommy’s both my mommy’s are all older than me . Both my first mommy and my mommy now did not want children of their own so I guess I filled in that need ? She and her friends brought out the hidden intelligent little baby boy like I was completely reborn . My life has been filled with nothing but joy and sooo much love Anyway Hi again soooo glad you’ve come home to all us littles ( & mommy’s & daddy’s ) we’re truly glad your here ❤️🥰❤️😉❤️

Last edited:
welcome. LittleForBig diapers are way different than walgreens or pharmacy diapers. Pharmacy diapers feel almost trashy in comparison, because they could make their adult diapers alot better. I have littleforbig nursery blue. I imagine the astrobabies are a similar diaper with a different print. The nursery blue ones have very soft very smooth plastics, the padding is pretty soft. the tapes are decent in my opinion. It hugs the body pretty well and is comfortable. I can wet the diaper between two to possibly three times and it usually holds up well without any leaking. Not the highest capacity diaper out there, but considering pharmacy diapers only give you like one wetting and can possibly leak, astrobabies will be way better if they are anything like the nursery blue. Hopefully you get the right size for your body. if i remember correctly, a medium littleforbig is just a little bit smaller than a medium walgreens certainty tab brief, which the littleforbig actually fits my body better. the walgreens diapers are all like cloth backed diapers or whatever that paper towel material feel is idk, littleforbig is all soft smooth plastic, and you might have to adjust to the feel of it. but it's nice plastic. The nursery blue can feel totally babyish so i imagine astrobabies will cause you to feel babyish to some degree as well.

hope you have fun here

Reactions: richieboy
TygerKiddo said:
welcome. LittleForBig diapers are way different than walgreens or pharmacy diapers. Pharmacy diapers feel almost trashy in comparison, because they could make their adult diapers alot better. I have littleforbig nursery blue. I imagine the astrobabies are a similar diaper with a different print. The nursery blue ones have very soft very smooth plastics, the padding is pretty soft. the tapes are decent in my opinion. It hugs the body pretty well and is comfortable. I can wet the diaper between two to possibly three times and it usually holds up well without any leaking. Not the highest capacity diaper out there, but considering pharmacy diapers only give you like one wetting and can possibly leak, astrobabies will be way better if they are anything like the nursery blue. Hopefully you get the right size for your body. if i remember correctly, a medium littleforbig is just a little bit smaller than a medium walgreens certainty tab brief, which the littleforbig actually fits my body better. the walgreens diapers are all like cloth backed diapers or whatever that paper towel material feel is idk, littleforbig is all soft smooth plastic, and you might have to adjust to the feel of it. but it's nice plastic. The nursery blue can feel totally babyish so i imagine astrobabies will cause you to feel babyish to some degree as well.

hope you have fun here
Yeah it was a bit of a surprise going from the cloth to the plastic but in the end I LOVE it. Just feels so much more premium. The fit is pretty good on me although it might be a touch large. Definitely makes me feel like a kid with how bulky they are too!

Reactions: TygerKiddo and Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Aw, thanks for sharing. He makes a great profile pic too. I'll forgive your carnivorousness for now. ;)
Don't worry! He doesn't bite ;)
Cottontail said:
They look good. I haven't tried the LFB diapers myself, but I have some other LFB gear. I hope you enjoy them! You're sure to be blown away by how they feel and function versus the Walgreens ones.
They are so so so nice. It's borderline addicting how comfy they are... Just want to be diapered up all the time but ah well.
Cottontail said:
C++ mainly. Assembly only in times of great need, or when doing hobby projects on old 8-bit hardware. Assembly on older systems is fun. On modern stuff it's awful, but thankfully a lot less necessary!
Nice. C++ I can comprehend even if it takes me a bit. Those &, -> and * really throw me through a loop.

howiebabe said:
Another computer nerd bites the diaper. I've been in computers since 1966, back when they filled a room and you interfaced using punch cards. Programming can be great fun and the language almost doesn't matter.
I started with Fortran, then learned assembler by looking at the Fortran generated code, learnt C at Bell Labs (and also UNIX), and then picked up a bunch of other languages, many that are C based(C++, Java, Python, etc.). Also got involved in SQL which I am still using (retired, but working part-time from home).

Welcome to the best ABDL web site and I hope you enjoy the task of teaching an oversized adding machine how to do things (that really is all programming is).
Nice! I have a love hate relationship with C++ but I always learn something new while using it! I'll make sure to make the best number adding code I can :cool:

I like C++ but it has the main potential difficulty of C (pointer variables). I mainly use C# as it has almost all of the C++ capabilities (I especially like the ability to overload operators for classes I create, it makes the code feel more natural to me), but it doesn't have pointer variables and thus does not have the main C, C++ vulnerabilities.

I'm near the East Bay as well. What a coincidence!

Back