• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! East bay diaper lover <3

Welcome to the community

NineVolt said:
Hi! If you like coding, robotics, gaming, cooking, or weightlifting I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about! I'm about to head off to college for computer science and am very excited to meet new people.

I came to this forum because I was looking to meet/talk with other people with the same interests. I've always loved diapers and I currently own some Walgreens diapers. Thankfully I should be able to order my first set of abdl ones soon! If you have any recomendations for brands/diapers let me know (must be on amazon though :/). I'm looking at the Astro babies diapers right now.

I've been with a partner who's into diapers before, but I found it really hard to get into the headspace. Although I love wearing them on my own, I struggle when I'm actually interacting with others in abdl. Hoping this will help <3

Some games I love:
1. Escape from Tarkov
2. Valorant
3. CSGO (i'm terrible though)

Some lifts I love:
1. EZ Bar curl
2. Leg press
3. Triceps extensions

Some code stuff I love:
1. Python <3
2. Web Development (Flask, React.js, Express, etc.)
3. Anything AI related (I don't understand it, but I really want to)
Awe man! Hai and welcome from the Pacific Northwest! Your introduction is so exciting! But... what do you like to cook? What can you tell me about coding? Oh so many questions haha 😄🎀🐼

.data
greeting db 'Hello I love C/asm!\n', 0

.text
lea rcx, greeting
xor edx, edx
sub rsp, 0x28
call _printf64
add rsp, 0x28
ret

Last edited:
AI is just training a neural net with variations of a desired pattern such that the commonly used recurring pathways keep increasing in score/weight with common repeating elements and similarities of many variants of known valid training material (convergence). Then later you can show it something new in a diff color or angle and depending on the weights of the neural paths it touches it can calculate with very high accuracy the probability of this thing being the same as the other things even if it's never seen it before.

It's statistical fuzzy pattern matching and can be done in time domain and frequency domain. You train it with a dataset which it can then test unknowns against for similarities without you having to pre think and hard code every angle and color of any conceivable object with infinite if else if else if else etc. Then based on safety factors or risk or whatever else you decide a positive match threshold returned from the AI to make a decision by.

It's very useful for parsing imager array or radar return data to identify and track targets extremely fast and with high precision in a weapon system for example.

You can negate as well. Eg: way too many possible people faces to train and they can disguise faces. And IFF that can't be hijacked. So I'll train the AI with my face and say "destroy anything that looks biped that you are over 99% sure isn't me" and put that in something like a hierarchically distributed drone swarm. My face also acts as IFF (won't fire on me) and if it's multi spectrum (parallel LWIR MWIR, sonar, visible, RF, etc) a simple rubber mask can't even fool it because the spectra will not correlate in one channel or another. Eg wont waste resources in attacking a decoy poster of a biped that isn't me because a poster might match in the visible spectrum but won't have a valid biped thermal spectrum sig. Nor would making a mask that looks like me offer any protection.

Fun stuff.

😜

Last edited:
Back