• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi a Newcomer here

SummerInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi I'm summer and i think it's about time to introduce myself. I'm here to just talk witch people like me. So to start everything of i'm a dl. My story as a diaper girl starter about 2 years ago and is still ongoing. Some things about me are that i love food, sleep, horse riding, gaming particurarly RPG nad fps games, movies and of course diapers. I'm bi. I'm albo preety chill and laid back so feel free to mesage me if you want dm's are open.
Feel free to write any coments thanks!
-Summer

Reactions: Jamie12345, PoepieNick, ILuvDiapers and 9 others
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: Woncrinklz, SummerInDiapers and Edgewater
Hello Summer and welcome.

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Summer.

Welcome and be welcomed to this great World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Jorelaxed and SummerInDiapers
Welcome

Reactions: SummerInDiapers
Hello Summer and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and SummerInDiapers
Hello and welcome to the forum Summer

SummerInDiapers said:
Hi I'm summer and i think it's about time to introduce myself. I'm here to just talk witch people like me. So to start everything of i'm a dl. My story as a diaper girl starter about 2 years ago and is still ongoing. Some things about me are that i love food, sleep, horse riding, gaming particurarly RPG nad fps games, movies and of course diapers. I'm bi. I'm albo preety chill and laid back so feel free to mesage me if you want dm's are open.
-Summer
Hello and welcome here

SummerInDiapers said:
-Summer
Hi and welcome, Summer, from another DL.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋

Hi and welcome. I’m in diapers now 24/7 which is as conflicting as it is comforting. I like to come here for needed support and encouragement . I’ve also gathered a lot of valuable tips and insights here to help me adjust to being a diapered adult. Hope you find the same.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
Welcome newcomer... have a waddle around .. lots to read here.
Some very very nice people

Welcome Summer!

Hello and welcome

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

SummerInDiapers said:
-Summer
Nice to meet you Summer! What are some of the most recent games that you have been playing? Any that you recommend?

Reactions: SummerInDiapers and Edgewater
Queso72 said:
Nice to meet you Summer! What are some of the most recent games that you have been playing? Any that you recommend?
First of all thanks for asking. Second of all recently i've been replaying GTA V but my three favorites i can remomend to everybody are red dead redemption 2(in my opinion the best game and one of best pices of media of all time) the story is amazing and the world is so so so good. The second game is dying light 1 it is also good and the best things are the parkour mechanicks and the side quests. The third game is firewatch while short it may seem boring to some i like it becouse of it's unforgetable atmosfere
Thanks for the reply and hope you like my sugestions.
-love Summer

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome

Welcome aboard

Back