• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi (a long overdue introduction)

LittleDiaperDreamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,
so I guess it is about time I introduce myself. I am a gay student in my twenties currently living in Switzerland. I'm a diaper lover since as long as I can remember but I've struggled (and still do) to come to terms with who I am and how to accept my unusual attraction to diapers.
That's part of the reason why I'm here, to feel a bit less of a freak. I generally struggle with a very low self esteem in general, and feeling like you don't belong doesn't help. Diapers help me feel secure and somehow (weirdly?) loved, or at least like a cuddle somehow (sorry if this is weird). I guess one could say it helps me with some form of anxiety / stress / pressure.
I can say my attraction is sexual to some level, but it is really the wearing of diaper that I like. I'm not a bedwetter (or almost, like maybe an accident a year) and my bladder is (sadly) quite strong, I just experience frequent dribbles after I pee - which is actually something I cannot avoid, no matter how long I wait / shake it off. Anyway, that is just to give an overview of my current situation. I would like to be more of a bedwetter, but I'm not now in a situation where that would be fully possible, as I'm on a budget (and god life is expensive in Switzerland!), I live in a flat with six other students and I'm also very much single and I'm literally craving for a boyfriend :( another aspect of my life I cannot for the life of me seem to get together...
Anyway, I won't bother you any longer, thank you very much if you made it til the end, if you want to connect / chat, I'm definitely open to meeting new interesting fellow ab/dl from all arount the world - you can write in english, german, french... and you can try in swedish but I'm not very far yet haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: messydiaper and VeiledDevotee
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: LittleRobbie and LittleDiaperDreamer
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. You are not alone in feeling secure when wearing a diaper. You certainly are not a freak for getting comfort or enjoyment out of wearing diaper. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: LittleRobbie and LittleDiaperDreamer
Welcome @LittleDiaperDreamer, your certainly not a freak, and your certainly not alone. Adisc is about supporting each other as well as making friends and having fun!

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. You are not alone in feeling secure when wearing a diaper. You certainly are not a freak for getting comfort or enjoyment out of wearing diaper. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you so much @StarryNight đź’™ I'm happy to be here

Reactions: StarryNight and LittleRobbie
Back