• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya Hey!

AnotherGundalian

Diaper Changes ARE The Punishment
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi everyone! I'm just AnotherGundalian that's been roaming these forums for quite some time, and I finally decided to get a bit more involved.

I've been a DL for a few years now, just wearing on weekends when I actually have a supply. I honestly wish I could get more involved with the irl communities, but having my weekends on... Well, not a weekend, hasn't exactly made it easy. Honestly, the Diaper Dares thread was kinda what tipped me over into making an account, it just seems so fun!

As for the non-DL parts of me, I've hyper-fixated on Pokemon and Evolve for nearly a decade now. I mainly Shiny hunt nowadays and work on filling out my collection; I think I'm about halfway done, not too sure. I also work in retail as a closer, so my sleep schedule's forever funky and I have grown a deep spite for the morning crew. I've also wanted to get into fantasy writing for quite some time now, but once I get motivation and a middle figured out I'll get back with ya on that.

If anyone knows who my current pfp is without searching um hi, ily <3, remember to take your antidepressants

To be quite honest, idk what I want out of this account/community. I'm rather new to forums in general, so finding out the culture around this medium should be interesting. I guess the simplest way to put it is that I want a good place to explore this side of me, and this site seems to be a good one.

Hope to see y'all in other threads, and feel free to ask me anything!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
AnotherGundalian said:
Hi everyone! I'm just AnotherGundalian that's been roaming these forums for quite some time, and I finally decided to get a bit more involved.

I've been a DL for a few years now, just wearing on weekends when I actually have a supply. I honestly wish I could get more involved with the irl communities, but having my weekends on... Well, not a weekend, hasn't exactly made it easy. Honestly, the Diaper Dares thread was kinda what tipped me over into making an account, it just seems so fun!

As for the non-DL parts of me, I've hyper-fixated on Pokemon and Evolve for nearly a decade now. I mainly Shiny hunt nowadays and work on filling out my collection; I think I'm about halfway done, not too sure. I also work in retail as a closer, so my sleep schedule's forever funky and I have grown a deep spite for the morning crew. I've also wanted to get into fantasy writing for quite some time now, but once I get motivation and a middle figured out I'll get back with ya on that.

If anyone knows who my current pfp is without searching um hi, ily <3, remember to take your antidepressants

To be quite honest, idk what I want out of this account/community. I'm rather new to forums in general, so finding out the culture around this medium should be interesting. I guess the simplest way to put it is that I want a good place to explore this side of me, and this site seems to be a good one.

Hello and welcome here

Reactions: AnotherGundalian
AnotherGundalian said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums and the community. I'm glad you decided to make an account. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Just engage in threads that interest you. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Hello AnotherGundalian. Thank you for that introduction and welcome to the community.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back